[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else here almost feel uncomfortable while they listen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: microphonesglow.jpg (152KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
microphonesglow.jpg
152KB, 600x600px
Does anyone else here almost feel uncomfortable while they listen to this album? There's this slow, creeping feeling of existential dread throughout the whole thing. It's like that horn sound effect you hear in between tracks represents the slow, inescapable knowledge that you're gonna die. Then there's songs like The Mansion, (Something), and My Warm Blood. This album is amazing, but fuck, it's morbid and hopeless as hell.
>>
>>68188134
And a meme
>>
>>68188152
iiiIIIIIIIIIIIII
>>
>>68188134
>It's like that horn sound effect you hear in between tracks represents the slow, inescapable knowledge that you're gonna die.

you are pathetic
>>
>>68188152
Pleb
>>
>>68189292
not even that guy but why?
>>
I Want the Wind to Blow, The Moon, You'll be in the Air and I Felt Your Shape sounded very harmless

This is just a good album
>>
File: tumblr_oa35sphRSU1tlovu3o1_500.jpg (95KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oa35sphRSU1tlovu3o1_500.jpg
95KB, 500x333px
I wonder if they listened to it together during her final days.
>>
>>68188134
There are certain album covers that, when I see them on the catalog, the bile begins to rise from my throat. This board really does have garbage taste in music. It's a little astounding that you guys posture and strut as much as you do.
>>
>>68189292
STOP EXPERIENCING THINGS I DON'T
>>
this is the best album of all time
>>
The album is about his attempted suicide after his gf left him, and the foghorn is meant to represent a day passing on the mountain
>>
>>68190722
Fuck you you fucking fuck.
>>
>>68188158
took
>>
>>68188134
its boring
>>
>>68191539
Wrong place to take the piss mate. We don't fuckin know you. How'd you like it i came into your house and wanked in your milk.
>>
File: stop_liking_file.jpg (125KB, 321x360px) Image search: [Google]
stop_liking_file.jpg
125KB, 321x360px
>>68189292
>>68190722

>>68188134
it's a good album op. all of phil's music gives me that same music in one way or another
>>
>>68190926
Lmao what a loser
>>
>>68191684
pleb

also horrible music criticism
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.