[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone hear this? It's one of the best things I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Judas.jpg (353KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Judas.jpg
353KB, 1500x1500px
Anyone hear this? It's one of the best things I've ever heard. Possibly up there with Vol. 4, the Free Trade Hall concert, the best live show ever recorded.

This was his peak, and he should have died in that motorcycle crash.

Bringing It All Back Home, Highway 61, and Blonde on Blonde Dylan is the only Dylan worth anything. Everything before and after was and is irrelevant. Especially Freewheelin'. Fuck Freewheelin'.
>>
The Basement Tapes suck too.
>>
File: Collector's Edition.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Collector's Edition.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
>>
Last bump for posterity.
>>
No man, Freewheelin' is glorious. In fact pretty anything Dylan recorded between 1962-1966 is incredible.
>>
>>68159620
Please fucking kill yourself you essentialist. Both Freewheelin' and Blood on the Tracks are way better than Bringing It All Back Home and on par with the other two.
>>
File: 1474632478465.jpg (517KB, 890x890px) Image search: [Google]
1474632478465.jpg
517KB, 890x890px
this is bait lads do not respond
>>
>>68159620
You're retarded but yeah I listened to the entire collector's edition and loved it.

The next release is gonna be twice as long as the collectors edition. 36 discs of live Dylan concerts coming november.
>>
File: Piccolo-Bape.jpg (209KB, 853x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Piccolo-Bape.jpg
209KB, 853x1279px
>>68159651
>>
>>68160969
So that's pretty much a blatant attempt to hold onto the recording copyright, right? I can't imagine another reason for them to just release something that big.
>>
>>68161621
Maybe, I don't know. I think they're mostly unreleased bootlegs so I don't know if there is any copyright to maintain. Also it's made up of string of concerts from literally like one month in 1966 along with a few concerts from two other months. So it would be weirdly specific for them to try and hold on to the copyright for mainly just that specific 30 day period of concerts.
>>
>>68161822
It's the entire set of concerts he did in 1966, which the unreleased (un-officially released that is) would be up to go in the public domain this year if this move wasn't been taken.

From bobdylan.com:
>Columbia/Legacy Set to Release Bob Dylan: The 1966 Live Recordings, A Monumental Box Set featuring Every Known Recording from the Artist’s Mythic and Controversial 1966 Tour of the US, UK, Europe and Australia
>>
>>68162154
Do live concert recordings have a copyright? I mean some of the recording on the disc are audience recordings. Most are just recorded off the soundboard and weren't meant to be live albums or even published works.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.