[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spends entire review making it seem like he's gonna

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>spends entire review making it seem like he's gonna give it a 10
>gives it a light 9
>>
Faggot.
>>
>>68155729
nice haircut loser you look like anthony fantano
>>
/mu/

tell me

how can that hair be explained
>>
he gave the new neurosis an 8. it's not a good record. atleast 5 of their record are better. I can't even explain in how many ways he was wrong. I love neurosis but I have to admit it.
this fucker is a lolife bum
>>
>>68155729
> not clicking at the bottom and checkin the score before you wantch it
>not using adblock
>>
you fags always act like you dislike anthony because he's bad at making reviews, has a shitty personality etc, but the real reason is that you can't accept someone having a differing opinion kek

people on here are no different than tumblrites who can't handle their values & opinions being questioned, except here it's hidden under layers of irony and memes
>>
>>68155944
Wtf does adblock have to do with his review? And I like to be surprised.
>>68156003
I like Fantano, it just seemed like he had zero complaints about the album and yet still gave it a light 9.
>>
>>68156059
why do like fantano
he's just a really terrible music journal, another piece in the big hype machine
>>
>>68156270
He's entertaining and some of his reviews are spot on. I also like it when he shits on overrated artists that I hate
>>
>>68156270
>Said the tripfag
>>
>>68156829
>Emily
>>
>least fav track
>Golddust

top fuckin kek m8
>>
>>68156270
>another piece in the big hype machine

>a single guy on youtube is part of the machine

filtered
>>
>>68156906
Yeah that was bullshit.
>>
A little off topic but his classic reviews are pretty shallow now, you can tell he doesn't give a fuck about the albums he's reviewing. Like you can tell his classic reviews from from 2011 are albums he genuinely loves. If he were to review Zappa in 2016 I guarantee you he would have reviewed Freak Out! instead of Hot Rats. He just reviews the ones he's supposed to review, and sometimes it's painfully obvious how little he cares about them. Like Close to the Edge is my favorite album of all time, but I felt like his review was forced and surface level.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.