[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Songs you skip every time they come on >Yum Yab Killers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

ITT: Songs you skip every time they come on

>Yum Yab Killers
>Volcano
>Live Through Me
>>
File: modestmoose.jpg (49KB, 319x319px) Image search: [Google]
modestmoose.jpg
49KB, 319x319px
wild pack of family dogs

>>68152615
yeah those songs had no business being on the album, would be a 10/10 without em
>>
>>68152615
how could you not like these songs? they are perfectly supplementing the album, mr Gira knew what he was doing
>>
>>68152702
I understand the point of Jarboe's hideous scream at the beginning of Yum Yab is meant to make the song sound dreary but I just cringe every time. Volcano absolutely doesn't fit in the album in any way. Live Through Me is just an obnoxious repetitive song. They can do repetition well like in Mother of the World, but it doesn't work here.
>>
>>68152615
>>68152786
>Jarboe's hideous scream
You sure you're not talking about Hypogirl? Even then, that song is perfect like the rest of the album, but
>skipping Yum Yab
>or any song for that matter
>ever
>comparing 90's Swans to current Swans as if they're even remotely the same
Go get raped by a slave you plebeian fuck.
>>
>>68152884
Oh damn I did mean Hypogirl, I don't mind Yum Yab but I hate Hypogirl.
>>
>>68152905
The live version from Swans are Dead is better, but yeah the studio version of Hypogirl is maybe my least fav on SftB
>>
File: The Holy Bible.png (259KB, 500x500px)
The Holy Bible.png
259KB, 500x500px
This Is Yesterday
>>
>>68153015
what the fuck is this shit?
>>
File: 1465005578985.jpg (9KB, 200x307px)
1465005578985.jpg
9KB, 200x307px
>>68152615
>Skipping songs
>>
>>68152786
volcano is dope as fuck
live through me is shit tho i agree
>>
>>68152786
>Volcano absolutely doesn't fit in the album in any way
It adds a lot. It's like a pop song that got messed up and distorted, and I'm sure you at least listened to the lyrics.. Thematically, it adds a lot

I like Live Through Me too, when the guitar comes in is great. And it's like 2 minutes long, it doesn't overstay it's welcome Yum Yab is great too
>>
>>68152786
>Volcano absolutely doesn't fit in the album in any way.
then you don't understand the album
>>
File: 4L_s9KCZdnf.jpg (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
4L_s9KCZdnf.jpg
52KB, 300x300px
>>68152615
>new thrash
>eriks rapping on live at e's
>>
Volcano is really fucking good though
>>
>>68154381
i'm just gonna assume every time this argument comes up it's the same 2 people
>>
The only objective bad song on SFTB is YumYab. Volcano is killer and perfectly fits the album.
>>
>>68155376
I've been in at least a dozen threads about this
its a common opinion that Volcano is a good song and it fits the themes of the album incredibly well
>>
>>68152615
YYK is the best song on the album.
>>
Volcano is amazing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.