[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE ONLY VILLIAN THAT IVE LOVED WAS BORN WITH A MASK OVER HIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

THE ONLY VILLIAN THAT IVE LOVED
WAS BORN WITH A MASK OVER HIS EYES
BUT THEN I PULLED OFF AND HE DIED
ONE EVENING WITH A VERY BIG GUY
>>
File: IMG_0039.jpg (51KB, 349x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0039.jpg
51KB, 349x352px
>>
>>14013
I LOVE YOU C I AAAAAAAAAAA
C I AAAA I LOVE YOU
YES I DO
AND ON THE CRASHING PLANES
THE SURVIVORS ARE AWAY
THE PLAN IT GOES
AND ALL AWAITS
THE FIRE WE ARE AWAITING
>>
CRASHING THIS PLANE

OVER THE SEA
>>
NOW HES SHOT AND THROWN OUT OF A PLANE
WITH THE NEXT ONE BEING BANE
WITH A MASK OVER HIS FACE
HE JUST WANTS TO CRASH THIS PLANE
>>
File: 1487421288639.png (163KB, 377x356px) Image search: [Google]
1487421288639.png
163KB, 377x356px
oh you guys
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.