[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YOU'VE BURNT IT SO DARK IT'S COMMITTING HALF THE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: Best-Gordon-Ramsay-Insults[1].jpg (235KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Best-Gordon-Ramsay-Insults[1].jpg
235KB, 1200x720px
>YOU'VE BURNT IT SO DARK IT'S COMMITTING HALF THE CRIME DESPITE BEING 10% OF THE POPULATION

what did chef mean by this?
>>
keep it simple stupid
>>
>>10262

were doing reddit memes now?
>>
>>10262
>tfw you realize it's only the male niggas so it's 6% doing 50+% of the crime
>>
Even Hell's Kitchen contestants weren't safe from Ramsay's twisted vision.
“One time I said ’they're frozen chef' and Gordon turned to me and said ‘what if someone just stood in the middle of Wall Street and yelled their assets were frozen? Maybe the monikers in suits would forget their trained routine of going to work’ My jaw hit the floor and it never really came back up. That’s when I thought, is he getting in character to play TV celebrity Gordon, or is TV celebrity Gordon something that’s been in him all along?”
“Sometimes i would go to look into the fridges, and I noticed Gordon had put some notes on the shelves. It was stuff like ‘It looks like a bison's penis’ and ‘it looks like Ghandi's flipflop’ I had to ask him to stop because I was getting too scared to cook.”
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.