[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck semis and their snail races with other semis. Jesus Christ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5680.jpg (683KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5680.jpg
683KB, 3264x2448px
fuck semis and their snail races with other semis. Jesus Christ you make interstate driving worse for everyone else
>>
File: 1491087748036.jpg (559KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1491087748036.jpg
559KB, 2448x3264px
>>25052
fuck
>>
>>25052
Tell me about it man. Commercial vehicles have absolutely fucking destroyed one of the major highways running through my state. It's absolutely unbearable. It doesn't matter what time of day you get on, it's just every type of truck under the sun occupying two of the three lanes. You can get around them if you want but you're only going to make it so far before you come across even more. Sometimes these retards clump up into groups of (i shit you not) 6-10 all on top of each other. semis, dump trucks, cement trucks, tow trucks, plows/salters, etc...

fortunately they aren't allowed on the commuter highways
>>
>>25072
A three lane highway is the best solution, so the left lane can stay clear of semis,
>>
>>25154
lol.

I see semis in the left lane all the fucking time. Two lane highways, three lane highways, four lane highways - doesn't fucking matter. These motherfuckers don't give a shit and cops would rather pull over speeders because the payday is bigger.
>>
>>25154
It just doesn't work. There are too many of them. You can get around but you bump into more. Then you also deal with the morons that sit in the left lane oblivious to the fact that it's a passing lane.

it just doesn't work man

its all cancer
>>
>>25537
>morons that sit in the left lane oblivious to the fact that it's a passing lane

I was driving back from PA to IL last weekend and there must've been something wrong that day because every family van and grandma was in the left lane. even when I'd get behind them while they do 70 in the left lane they wouldnt get the hint. after tailing them for miles I'd have to pull the right lane pass around. i had to do that way more often than i shouldve, fucking people dont know how to drive
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.