[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/srwg/ Super Robot Wars General #1275 /mo/ edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 21

File: Mazingolfer Z.png (102KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Mazingolfer Z.png
102KB, 1440x1080px
Previous Thread:
>>15382580

If you need help with any game try checking Akurasu for help:
http://akurasu.net/wiki/Super_Robot_Wars
If any of the pages are blank try this:
CLICK 'EDIT'
SAVE THE PAGE WITHOUT MAKING ANY CHANGES

For a superior experience please add !C9UNU3S59A to your filter

Current status of the games availability in the English language as of the end of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/Y1ND2asB

Detailed Version of Game Availability in English as of September 2016:
http://pastebin.com/crZFqXVk

Music Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/i93iP72p

Bring Stabity's Quick Guide to Katakana:
http://pastebin.com/x6FmxFGk

Game Modification Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/wr1RLQpB

Translated Plot Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/HAQ3qrSg

Art Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/AEEmisXS

SRC Pastebin V2:
http://pastebin.com/NRPtThEZ

Make your own SRW character Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/DBj6Nknk

If you wish to help with the SRW fan game they are always in need of more musicians and artists
Please contact the following e-mail: [email protected]
You may also reach them in IRC at #SRWEternity on Rizon.

You can also visit their website at: http://srw.eternitychan.org/ (Currently Ressurected)

/srwg/ Discord:
https://discord.gg/GtR83q7

/m/ Booru
http://ryusei.booru.org/index.php
>>
>>23414
First for hidden second gun.
>>
That merger may have cut down on the traffic here since the original previous thread got borked
>>
>>23537
Good
>>
>>19711

Yeah, let's merge with idol and Touhou project threads. No thanks, I don't care about either of these things. I can already see the struggle.
>>
>>23414
I have no idea what a super robot war is, but that op picture is great
>>
Would it be possible to change the final bosses theme In SRW V Because I wanna use this song as I kick her ass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhX6M4WNOsc
>>
File: Zpt3kvd.png (100KB, 723x474px) Image search: [Google]
Zpt3kvd.png
100KB, 723x474px
>>23590
You do not know the legacy and splendor that Mazingolfer has in these lands. He is our one true hero, and he will save us in these dark times.
>>
File: autistic screeching.jpg (68KB, 771x565px) Image search: [Google]
autistic screeching.jpg
68KB, 771x565px
So I have OG1 and @G under my belt now, with @G being much longer than OG1. Which of these games better reflect the average length of a SRW game? I'll probably take a short break from these before starting up OG2.
>>
>>23576
SRW Cross Omega got an idolm@ster mech and BX got the Virtual-ON Hatsune Miku mech so we're already in bad shape
>>
>>23635
>BX got the Virtual-ON Hatsune Miku mech

You should try playing the games
>>
>>23635
>BX
>Fei Yen
What
>>
>>23635
>SRW got robots
Color me surprised.
>>
File: suparaoboboux.jpg (311KB, 638x674px) Image search: [Google]
suparaoboboux.jpg
311KB, 638x674px
>>23635
UX got Miku not BX
>>
File: IMG_20170401_223315.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170401_223315.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>23414
Just picked these up, /mo/!
>>
>>23576
>he doesn't want an SRW /mu/ with Minmay, Fire Bomber, Sharon, Sheryl, Ranka, AKB0048, Lacus, Meer, Marina...
>>
>>23653
>>23660
>>23694
Right, messed up the game title. Meant UX obviously.

>>23679
Yeah, obfuscate the actual point of debate. Well done.
>>
>>23713
What point?
Getting things on SRW that you're not interested in?
Might as well count any series someone might not like, like what happened with Cross Ange.
And it's not like people here discuss about those particular entries that much.
>>
>>23762
The guy I responded to suggested a merge with /jp/ would be bad because of idols and Touhou. I was saying it's already in SRW. Perhaps you should overreact less?
>>
>>23694
Post joey jones
>>
Which Sentais would you want?
>>
What's everybody's favorite SRW? Going to go ahead and say Z for mine, basic though that answer may be.
>>
>>23627
They're both about 10 stages short of your usual SRW.
>>
>>23789
Jetman or Zyuranger, particularly the latter if the game's to be translated.
>>
>>23797
So far I enjoyed @G more than OG because of the sheer amount of crazy going on. Summarizing the events of that game is like the fever dream of a candy addled kid and I love it. Though it did drag on a bit at times.
>>
>>23797
W.
>>
>>23819
I like Alpha Gaiden a bunch too, and the crazy factor is a big part of that, but those last couple of levels went on forever.
>>
>>23797
3 was what got me into the series, so that's a soft spot, and OG was nice since a) I can't read Japanese and b) there weren't a bunch of series I hadn't seen.

In the end, my vote goes to W. GaoGaiGar is my #1 favorite series to have in SRW (Gunbuster is also a top contender, so @3 is obviously something I love as well), and it also had Tekkaman Blade *and* Detonator Orgun. Plenty of other nice series to the side of that.

I do love having classic Getter-G-Shin, and Mazinger Z-Great-Kaiser+Grendizer in my games though. And no SEED.
>>
>>23818
>thinking saban would allow it
they'd have to tack on stupid bs
>>
>>23797
I like Z1 a lot. It's the only SRW I can think of where I really love the setting. I want to hang out at the unstable fused dimension with robots and travelling caravans like you wouldn't believe.
>>
>>23860
>And no SEED
Shit taste.
>>
>>23991
I'm okay with Stargazer and Astray. It's just all the god-awful horrible SEED stuff I don't like.
>>
>>23883
Saban never stopped any Sentai games that were Asia only before.
>>
>>23789
Jetman, Zyuranger, Ohranger, GoGoV, Timeranger and/or Dekaranger (bonus points if Space Squad is included somehow).
>>
>>23789
Gingaman or Dairanger, Go-busters would also be ok i guess.
>>
is there anywhere I can see what an attacks total crit chance is, not just the weapon modifier?

>select all images with cars
huh
>>
>>23627
Most SRW are longer but @G is a rather slow game because of the @1 engine
>>
>>23789
Toqger or Go-buster could have worked well on V actually come to think of it.

Toqger being train related could hang around with Might Gaine. And it's whole theme of light overcoming darkness and the 'imagination' thing would be a good thing to go on Nine's understanding of humans. Plus it's just one of the more optimistic Sentai's which would have definitely helped ease the massive doom and gloom feeling V had most of the time.

Go-Buster for the obvious connection regarding machines not really understanding humans. Enter being a huge foil to Nine and could align with the V antagonists (which would probably have boosted their contribution to the overall V story considerably)
>>
>>24014
>Astray
That's funny considering that some aspects of Astray are worse than the TV series.
>>
>>24215
All I know about it is that the mechas in W are cool, and that's as far as I care. SEED is still shit though.
>>
>>23789
Go-Busters, since the plot can be a easy fit, the number of robot components and mix-and-matches are VERY reduced compared to other modern Sentai, and, if it is in game released in english, Saban would probably not have much say on a season they decided to skip completely.
>>
>>24281
So you basically barely know anything about the series in question but you still hate it? How lame anon.
>>
FAGGOTS FUCK OFF
>>
>>24309
I don't know anything about *Astray*. But it's cute how you're grasping for the upper hand.
>>
>>24299
On that note, what pre-90s Sentai would fit the best? BFJ seems logical enough.
>>
>>23797

Z is pretty much the ultimate SRW experience. Better than all games before and after it
>>
>>23797

Z1 for console, W for handheld. Both are pretty much the Ne Plus Ultra of SRW and haven't been topped since, and probably never will be, as they just came out at the perfect time on the perfect system.

Although many SRWs since I've still enjoyed and thought they were fine games. The only ones recently I thought sucked were Z3 and OE.
>>
File: 1491063307747.jpg (611KB, 1037x1297px) Image search: [Google]
1491063307747.jpg
611KB, 1037x1297px
WEW LAD
E
W
>>
>>24330
I think its stupid to claim a series is good/bad without actually watching/reading a portion of it but that's just me.
>>
>>24384
Do you have the PB link? I want to download it for research.
>>
>>24398
The initial comment was about what series I liked having in the games, response was still about this; Stargazer and Astray being in was fine. Seen SEED and SEED Destiny. Horrible. Given that the character designs are bad and the mech designs are... no, I don't like having them in the games regardless. And I wouldn't say not having seen/read Astray means "barely knowing" about SEED. But if you need to make shit up to have a point, go for it. I'm sure you can invent some new straws to grasp for. Why have a nice SRW General instead of a long whiny response chain because you couldn't handle three words?
>>
>>24358
Changeman? Its a alien invasion plot, and was the last Sentai to featured only one robot. They also were a military organization too.
>>
>>24415
It was in a previous thread, but the April Fools troll merge makes it inaccessible atm
>>
>>24384
Well that explains the higher age rating.
>>
>>24444
>Grasping at straws
You're the one assuming that I'm buttmad about you calling SEED/Destiny awful. I can agree with that, I'm just stating that Astray is even worse.
>>
>>24384

What kills me are those nipples. The japanese usually censors nipples in anything but the spiciest of fanservice media and in outright hentai.
>>
>>24523
Its just a fembot anon, there's nothing to censor.
>>
>>23789
On another note, anyone think Ultraman could be fair game?
>>
>>24549

I think it would fit just well. I only watched Orb and the only ultraman i played was in super hero generations, but I don't see why not, it feels super robot-ish.
>>
>>24498
The Astray bit was covered straight off the bat. Anon later went
>I think its stupid to claim a series is good/bad without actually watching/reading a portion of it but that's just me.
which just went full grasping mode. Since I never made any comment on Astray being good/bad (and clarified that I was referring to *being okay with Astray being in W*), the only reasonable assumption was that the comment referred to having to have seen Astray to have an opinion about SEED/Destiny. Hence the comment about grasping.
>>
The only thing I know about seed is that regular seed gives us shit units, never saw the appeal with the astray shit, and that destiny usually plays good and has nice units.
>>
>>24635
You just went from "I never watched Astray" to "SEED is still shit", he probably misinterpreted your statement since most people usually just assume CE on a whole whenever someone mentions SEED which quite frankly gets a fair bit of undeserved hate but that's another argument.

>>24675
Regular SEED's problem is that while Freedom and Justice usually turn out to be good/decent at the end, the Strike usually gets fucked over since only one frame is any good while the other two are mediocre/terrible which causes Kira to fall behind for the entire first half of the game.
>>
>>24702

Yeah but now we have Perfect Strike.
>>
>>24721
Strike should have just gotten the same treatment that the Impulse got in the DS games where they just make the other forms into attacks until when you get IWSP or whatever.
>>
>>24702

Yeah, that's one of the reasons why I don't like regular seed in srw. The skygraspers are shit, the mobius zero is similar shit, the strike is an underperforming unit that doesn't even get impulse's swap on the fly on its own nor its EN refilling gimmick, and it isn't until freedom kicks in that you get something worth your money. And if I remember well, only the IWSP secret pack was worth shit.
>>
>>24702
Not to mention that it's usually the Aile that has okay base stats, but the Aile has nothing even remotely resembling a finisher so its attack power typically ends up crap.

>>24721
Perfect Strike comes later, though, after Kira already has Freedom. It's a decent option for making Mwu not shit, but it's not in a position where you can give it to Kira at a time when it would be useful for him to have.
>>
>>24738

We haven't actually gotten Seed since they started doing that. Impulse had all it's modes at first too, but they've started making alternate modes attack only because HD animation is expensive. Which sucks because the non flight pack modes, while not as well balanced for SRW actually have the interesting weapons vs the generic rifle and sabers that all gundam's fucking have.

Still though, Strike isn't as convieniently swappable as Impulse is with it's automatic pack swapping system.
>>
>>24772
Now, I haven't seen SEED, but isn't that sort of the point of the Skygraspers?
>>
>>24746
Lightning is a better unit than IWSP since its all ranged. Otherwise before that Kira's stuck in either the Aile (Alpha 3 when it was a very solid grunt killer) or the Launcher (J/W).

>>24748
@3's Aile Strike was fairly good since it had a spammable ammo based ALL with really good range and had flight. That was probably the only time that the Strike was any good though.

>>24772
The Skygraspers are supposed to be used for a pack swapping system but that requires deploying extra units. Banpresto should just use the mechanics that Impulse had in Z1 for the Strike if it ever comes back.
>>
>>24702
>he probably misinterpreted your statement
Seems like the only rational interpretation at this point, and it seems fair enough in full context.

But yeah, there are always a couple series I won't like in a game. I think W is the only one where I can narrow it down to one series/sub-franchise. Like any other game, I'll just not use them, so it's not like it's an issue. Anyone here who reads Japanese? Would like to know if we'd like them more if we actually knew what happened plot-wise.
>>
>>24789
>but that requires deploying extra units

No it doesn't.

Make one playable and go "oh, we're keeping the other in the ship for quick pack dispersal, Tolle or whoever is piloting it." Maybe add a ten space range thing to the Archangel as a limit early on, then get rid of that later.
>>
>>24721
No HD crap, please.
>>
>>24833

Tolle gets cut down a head and Cagalli gets her own unit (assuming they can even get her VA again)
>>
>>24870
>person dies

Has that ever been a limitation as to what SRW can do?
>>
>>24833
I never said that you can't bullshit a reason for an easy swap system. All I said was that in the current incarnations of SEED TV in SRW, Strike's frame swap system on the go required using up an extra deployment slot on either the Skygrasper-1 or Skygrapser-2 unless you wanted to drag him back to your ship.
>>
>>23789
Sun Vulcan. Need some OURA PLASMA AISH!
>>
>>24883

SRW saves characters people care about.
>>
>>24888
Ah, I thought you were implying that it was impossible going ahead.

>>24927
So that one chick from RahXephon must be someone no one cared about given she's died twice now and hasn't been savable, but people care about Full Frontal?
>>
>>24974

NPCs usually aren't anyway, and yeah people care about Full Frontal despite his stupid name.

Well in Japan anyway.
>>
>>24985
It's happened enough times that it could happen again.

The only thing that's really consistent about whether a character is saved is that there is no consistency. Some days people who die in like every game with the series are savable naturally, sometimes the opposite happens.
>>
>>24870
I think the problem is more about her voicing Cagalli in particular. She has roles in Dendoh and Gundam Age, for instance, that were used in SRW.
>>
>>24702
>>24746
I don't know about you guys, but I got a lot of use out of Strike Gundam on SRW J. I love switching the packs I use on it upon moving to another stage unless the environment asks for Aile Strike

I can't believe that someone didn't think twice about that stage on SRW J where the ZAFT Gundams launch an offensive towards you....while they're under water. I guess it would have been too complicated to put them on Guuls.

But on the subject of SEED in SRW, I think the problem with it is that it's kind of fucking boring as an addition, all things considered. As jammed in as GSD is now, it at least has a lot more to offer.
>>
>>24772
>We haven't actually gotten Seed since they started doing that. Impulse had all it's modes at first too, but they've started making alternate modes attack only because HD animation is expensive
Maybe I'm the only weirdo here, but I honestly wouldn't mind them scaling back the animation if it meant more units and attacks.

I wouldn't complain if they showed up with SRW W/K/L sprites with voices, honestly.
>>
>>24870
Why have one playable and not the other? They're going to have the same animations
>>24833
That reminds me of how the Archangel got less powerful over time, because the Seishin Banks kept leaving, but the Nadesico kept trucking on as usual.

And the Minerva lost a subpilot for the Eternal. I see nobody remembers Abbey Windsor.
Speaking of that, I had an idea. Since TM Revolution is too expensive for a SRW, why not have her be his XO and do the talking for him in battle, so he doesn't have to just show up and die everytime?
>>
>>25078
At this rate, the only way to get Dendoh back in is to win the lottery and make another series!

....Which is fantasy of mine..
>>
>>25078
Though Dendoh was before Alpha 3, where Cagalli was voiced.

>>25137
>That reminds me of how the Archangel got less powerful over time, because the Seishin Banks kept leaving, but the Nadesico kept trucking on as usual.

They should have given it something in return.

Diva loses Flit in BX, but it arguably gets better by way of getting a finisher (even if said move has some issues).
>>
>>25137
Heine's playable in K and L
>>
>>25078

She hasn't been in a SRW since Alpha 3 regardless.
>>
>>25164

Cause no voices, something that's seemingly never going to happen again.
>>
>>25079

Yeah, seed is very boring in what it brings to the table. As overdone as destiny is, if they simply MUST use something seed because the japanese just plain love it to death, I would rather have destiny than vanilla seed.
>>
>>25209

If you mean main characters only maybe, but Seed had plenty of Gundam's and units that it can bring to the table if they actually bother to use the plot.
>>
File: 62152718_p1.jpg (213KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
62152718_p1.jpg
213KB, 800x700px
>>
File: 1490991062322.jpg (3MB, 3510x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1490991062322.jpg
3MB, 3510x2550px
>>
File: 1490991822163.jpg (3MB, 3510x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1490991822163.jpg
3MB, 3510x2550px
>>
File: 62106899_p0.jpg (353KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
62106899_p0.jpg
353KB, 752x1062px
>>
File: 1490991979431.jpg (3MB, 3510x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1490991979431.jpg
3MB, 3510x2550px
>>
File: 1490991575757.jpg (3MB, 3510x2550px) Image search: [Google]
1490991575757.jpg
3MB, 3510x2550px
>>
>>25402
>We'll never get that version of W staring Female Kazuma
>>
>>25374
What's up with your face, Souji?
>>
>>25428
>>25410

These designs are just so fucking awful. Especially Arcadia
Good lord.
>>
File: 1459052231428.gif (851KB, 570x498px) Image search: [Google]
1459052231428.gif
851KB, 570x498px
>>25410
Those are pretty ugly
>>
>>23694
somebody please post joey jones

I'm jonesing really bad here I feel like the geppelnitch is milking my cock but I can't cum because my limiters haven't been disengaged
>>
>>25410
Reminds me of those ships from Ideon
>>
>>26048
I get more of a Dunbine vibe from them
>>
>>25395
>Mazin emperor G is in the same section as the original units
>>
>>25190
She voiced Cagalli in Scramble Commander 2nd, but I don't know if those lines are new or reused. It came out two years after Alpha 3 (2007).
>>
>>26108
And now I know where I got those vibes of familiarity from.
>>
>>26191
New iirc, as were her lines in Battle Destiny. It just seems BB doesn't want to Destiny again, hence why its normally only Shinn + Luna and Kira + Athrun with Rey, Mwu, Talia and Murrue sidelined.
>>
The one good thing about this merge is that the faggot who kept making meta threads about "shitposting" on /m/ is going to be drowned out, if he reappears.
>>
>>26693
Literally nothing wrong with the merge.
>>
V finally fucking arrived.
Where do I create an asian PSN account so I can download the DLCs?

>>23694
>VN Demonbane never
Neat.
>>
>>26811
Just make a Singapore PSN account on your PS4. You'll have to create a new PS4 user, as well, so the account can be associated with it.

If you're on the Vita, I have no idea.
>>
>>26828
>If you're on the Vita, I have no idea.

Was wondering that. Can I can create a Singapore PSN on PS3, download the DLC and then send it to Vita?
>>
>>26800

There is if you don't give a shit about the other side of the board. Every /o/ general on /mo/ has some shit where I don't even know what they're talking about. There are only so many times that you can discuss the 10 or so robot car anime that exist before you run out of shit to talk about that's in common.
>>
>>26885
It's not like they're replacing anything of value.

Oh lord what will I ever do without my seventy gundam shitposting threads and thirty other miscellaneous shitposting threads.
>>
>>23789
Go-busters for me
>2 awesome OPs
>The show often focuses on the mechas more than the foot fight scenes
>Virus/machinary theme which will work with lots of 80s cyberpunk shows
>More serious plot compared to other sentais
>Simple mecha gimmicks
>Escape
Shame that kidz in nipland didn't like the show and we'll get the current hot shit instead
Kyuuranger is awesome too
>>
>>26968

>>26968
>shitposting

oh. so you are still here.
>>
>>27033
Need me to check under your bed for anymore boogymen?
>>
>>27084

You ruining our discussions is paranoia, huh? well golly gee anon, it's obviously not that Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster. No, we need Hiroshimoot to hand-hold us.

It's called "filters", retard. Use them.
>>
>>27132
You claiming me to be someone else because we both used one of the most prominent terms on the entire site is paranoia.

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/paranoid-personality-disorder#2-5
This should help you out. I hope you get better, anon.
>>
>>24446
Come to think of it there's also Bioman, which deals with the troubles of the nature of humanity, affected by machinery. Plus the team functioned independently from any official organisation and have their own ship.

Then there's Dynaman having a battleship for BOTH sides.
>>
File: 1476489460313.jpg (35KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476489460313.jpg
35KB, 624x480px
So I wanna do a "as many female pilots as possible in the best mechs" run of alpha gaiden, give me predictions on how it might turn out.
>>
>>27252
They seem to give you enough by the end of the game I suppose. I remember throwing that extra girl who pilots the diana into the mazinger Z after I got the kaizer and she was utterly worthless for actual combat.
>>
>>27183

>calling me paranoid because the guy who replies to my post shares the exact same shit as the people who were shitting up /m/ a few days back

I have every reason to question your identity on an anonymous imageboard, anon.
>>
>>27252
When you run stuff like that you're gonna be doing a whole lot of Gundam pilot switching, and probably Sayakaiser
>>
>>25376
>>25395
>>25402
>>25410
>>25428

please post the missing pages 473-472 and 476-477
>>
>>27311
Its not new artwork.
>>
>>27318
oh I see thanks
>>
Since we're /mo/ now, what would be the hyphotetical cast list for Super Car Wars ?
>>
>>27252
Theme runs strike me as a bitch since the game has a habit of denying you units for large swathes of the game. I kinda wanted to try a Skull team run but you lose them for so long.
>>
>>27252
Annoying as hell as girls in general have terrible terrain ranks that might not match the sometimes equally terrible terrain ranks on some mechs, mainly Gundam ones.
>>
>>27299
And every reason to question your own.
>>
>>27318
Did you post the units yet?
>>
>>27299
Oh god, I thought the lunatics had left this place before V came out but now you're back.
Go back to whatever ward you broke out from.
>>
>>27324
Transformers
Brygar
a Brave series
Twisted Metal

and I am out of ideas
>>
File: P4015022.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
P4015022.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>27324
>>
>>27327
It cant be that bad, besides I beat the game enough times, need a challenge
>>
>>27354
It's doable, but getting mechs to reach their intended performance won't be easy, especially not early on.
>>
>>27345
would Megas count? its part car
>>
>>27330
No, but I can. I know I did half of them though.
>>
>>27373
I forgot to mention that right when I posted
>>
>>27376
If it's not a bother. I can't go back and find them thanks to this merger, either.

(Also: /mlpol/ is a thing. Jesus fuck.)
>>
>>27330
matt I would toss you in a 20 meter deep pit with a pit with a lion and a pair of negatively charged magnets and alongside the inside of the pit walls are holes to the size of the magnets to place the magnets inside and use to climb up the walls but near the top all of the holes also have a negative charged magnet inside so that if you place your magnets inside them the forces would repel and you'd fall
>>
>>27345
Carranger
>>
>>27345
A couple of the Braves fit. Off the top of my head Exkaiser, J-Decker, Goldran, Dagwon, and Da Garn all fit.

Oh, and Daitarn for the Mach Attacker as playable for the first time since like Alpha Gaiden.
>>
>>27345
Winspector and Janperson, because why not.

Also, Mach GoGoGo/Speed Racer.
>>
>>27334

>not wanting meta threads to flood the board is lunacy

Have you always been a faggot, or is this a recent conversion?
>>
>>27513
I guess you're just starting to rub off on me.
>>
>>27513
>Have you always been a faggot
>>27537
>you're starting to rub off on me

L-lewd!
>>
>/mo/ continues to exist

SPELLCARD

STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND.
>>
>>27761
Unless I'm horribly off, things will probably remain this way for about eight more hours. That's a day from the original shift.
>>
>>27397
Like how big are the magnets exactly? If it's a small magnet, he could easily just toss that in a hole and climb up without it.
>>
File: mattmantorturemachine.png (16KB, 630x527px) Image search: [Google]
mattmantorturemachine.png
16KB, 630x527px
>>27835
big enough to be held in his hand, the holes are two inches by two inches and the magnets can fit in there and support his weight
>>
File: image.png (104KB, 513x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104KB, 513x416px
>>25745
>>
>>27960
So... I just put my fingers in the holes and climb out that way?

I put the magnets in the last two slots before the negatively charged ones and stand on them?

This punishment isn't very punishing.
>>
>>28003
Look at him! He's holding his butt! Cute butt!
>>
>>28016
do you honestly think that your fingers are strong enough to support your entire body weight

there's no notches for your feet unless you take your shoes off
there's also a lion
>>
>>28052
If Nathan Drake can do it, anybody can do it.
>>
>>28052
I mean, I've done it before. It's not difficult given I could also fit part of my feet into the lower holes.

>there's also a lion

Lions are lazy fucks, especially given the one you posted was a guy, so that's not a threat I have to worry about immediately.
>>
>>28145
its not a big pit and the lion is probably scared
you're probably scared too being in a pit with a lion

and what the fuck do you mean you've ascended 30 meters using only a few of your fingers before, because the holes are not big enough for all of your fingers, only the magnets.
>>
>>28214
Never climbed a tall tree?
>>
>>25522
Arcadia is pretty cool in the game.
>>
>V's final boss "mech" is named Arcadia.
>In a game that includes Yamato
>>
>>27345
Daimos
>>
File: THANK YOU MATTMAN.gif (413KB, 710x536px) Image search: [Google]
THANK YOU MATTMAN.gif
413KB, 710x536px
>>28395
>>
>>23696
Nice, I plan on picking up 3,4, and EX some day in the near future.

Oh and 64 because that is also super fucking cheap.
>>
Shinji x Koji
>>
>>27252
Your gonna have to use a lot of Gundams, and even then that will be hell in the Turn X fight.
>>
/m/ is back. just sayin
>>
What was the point of putting Eva in V when their entire plot comes to an abrupt halt halfway through and the entire cast instantly becomes completely irrelevant? Mari said all of ten lines throughout the entire game.
>>
>>23789
Samurai Flamenco
>>
>>25092
I'm of the opposite opinion. I'd rather see them cut down on the number of units so they can give us more varied attacks and bring back dynamic finishes.
>>
File: russian helicopter for ants.jpg (11KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
russian helicopter for ants.jpg
11KB, 249x202px
>>28052
>do you honestly think that your fingers are strong enough to support your entire body weight
But PHG, what if Matt is secretly a russian helicopter?
>>
The final episode confirmed that IBO will forever be the best Gundam show ever.
>>
>>29456

Reusing assets from Z3. And I guess to have the Berserk version to compliment Mazinger Zero.

Still I kind of miss Eva TV.
>>
When will they knock this April fools shit off. I want to get back to my Gundam shitposting.
>>
>>29636
/m/ and all boards are back to normal already, this thread only exists in another dimension.
>>
>>29637
>this thread only exists in another dimension.
You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the merger zone.
>>
>>23414
>that pic
What ever happened to /m/ draws Mazinger Z again?
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.