[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us- canada-39475178 Trump r

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: best korea.jpg (467KB, 850x992px) Image search: [Google]
best korea.jpg
467KB, 850x992px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39475178

Trump ready to 'solve' North Korea problem without China

Ruh roh.
>>
>>182026
>implying Trump is gonna do shit
He's as bad as other politicians and keeps shitting on us. The only good things he did are removing TPP and making keystone xxl. Apart from that he did nothing else but fuck everyone in the ass
>>
>>182026
>It is thought that China is also concerned at the prospect of millions of North Korean refugees entering its borders.

Their leaders are smarter than our leaders.
>>
>>182026
There is still the narrative that they have nuclear weapons. They do not. All five explosions underground can not be confirmed as nuclear explosions as all small enough to be done with normal explosives. N.K. is said to have enough material for 10 weapons of Hiroshima size. That would kill about 1.5 millions people if targeted at 10 different cities and all successful. Therefore they would have nothing left to fight with. The N.K. army is big but basically unfit because of lack of food. A conventional war would be a slaughter and basic genocide for the US. I hope Trump has a good diplomatic plan than involves trade of Earth Metals rather than war.
>>
Please just nuke China already and save >>184162 our asses. I can't stand those yellow fucking Jews.
>>
>>184423
You do it. Why ask someone to do your dirty work. Plus China would retaliate big time and I am sure they could remove most of the Australian population in 2 hours.
>>
We did a Nork TV thread last night we'll do one again tonight. They played Nork anime last night(for the first time?)
>>
>>184423
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/China_and_weapons_of_mass_destruction#Situation_in_2013.E2.80.9314

Think again.
>>
File: norkpony.jpg (45KB, 605x587px) Image search: [Google]
norkpony.jpg
45KB, 605x587px
Coincidentally the Nork anime was horse heavy... Meme magic is real
>>
>>184547
Every day they have a kids cartoon about 18.00 Japan time.
>>
File: 1491103602661.png (2MB, 3200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1491103602661.png
2MB, 3200x3000px
>>184162
:/
>>
>>184573
Leave the Magic for pol. This mlpol we have unicorns.
>>
File: tarddragon.png (468KB, 1616x1220px)
tarddragon.png
468KB, 1616x1220px
>>182026
We could barely take on rice farmers and goat fuckers with no electricity and AK's, why does this tangerine negro think we can take on a starcraft player whos been fortifying his base for the last 50+ years??

I mean obama dropped 26,000 bombs a day on Syria and it didnt do shit, we're about to try and work things out with Assad. I dont think we will beat north korea before the country turns very anti war, its gonna be expensive
>>
>>184373
I dont think direct war will work out well, NK is a lot more built up than people think and every citizen has a rifle.

We could probably take out their food sources and try to make china stop helping them, starve their children by the millions like we did to Iraq in the 90s and weaken them, but that doesnt always work out so well.
>>
>>184704
NK could be sorted by doing the opposite of now. It needs food and a certain amount of westernising. Absolutely the best way to solve the problem is to increase tourism. The more people who visit the better. It helps the NK economy and it increases the interaction with others. Eventually the people of NK will choose a different path. Much better for the people to change over time than force them.
All this can be done if US and NK do a deal on earth metals. Trump needs those resources and he can get them if he bypasses China and Japan. He need complicity with Russia but they will keep distance on this if he keeps a distance on Island disputes elsewhere.
>>
>>184602
The leaf has a point. How many illegals have actually been deported? So far they're still flooding in. And the refugees are still here. Is there some good news I haven't heard yet?
>>
>>184807
How many refugees get to US? Immigrants yes but very few actual refugees.
>>
>>184807
Trump creates a travel ban and the DNC pedos that run the courts repeal it. He still hasn't confirmed his cabinet and Gorsuch because of their antics. The DNC bitches about everything he does and pushes their idiotic Russia narrative.
>>
>>184843
You get about 90 thousand a year refugees which is a tiny proportion considering your population and land mass.
>>
>>184807
Additionally, the sanctuary cities need to be defunded. It doesn't make sense to strengthen the border and ban people if the cities grant amnesty. Most of these cities are run by dems. The DNC are acting completely opposite to the administration and impeding progress. They would rather side with illegals than the American people.
>>
>>184904
Consider that the UK has about 40 thousand each year.
>>
>>184966
Best option would be to send all of them to California by bus if necessary. Trump one way ticket to tinsel hat town.
>>
>>184967
It doesn't matter how many. He said they would go back. All of them have to go back by the end of 2018 or the whole election was pointless. If there's very few of them, that's just another reason it should be dealt with quickly.

They're going back one way or another. Same goes for the economic migrants and dreamers. Hopefully the state takes care of it, but if Dems or the courts are just going to block everything, well, this isn't Europe, and we have other ways of fixing the problem.
>>
>>184162
Fuck off leaf
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.