[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There are too many people in this world. Our leaders know that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1491168223356.jpg (68KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
1491168223356.jpg
68KB, 600x525px
There are too many people in this world. Our leaders know that Arabs, in particular Muslims and niggers are of no benefit whatsoever and they are counting on that. When the population reaches critical mass (you'll see this in Europe first and it is one of the key reasons Germany is pushing so hard for the EU army) they will be uncontrollable (the worsening riots in Paris). In comes an army from an allied country with no allegiance to the native population (the Romans loved this tactic) to suppress the feral population. At this point there will be no internet and only state T.V. and Radio as the unarmed civilian population and out of control subhumans are butchered mercilessly by a foreign army that will show no remorse. Mass depopulation under the guise of "humanitarianism" is the goal here faggots and we are all being played against each other by kike owned media like fucking fiddles.

Now an idiot might ask, "why don't we just nuke the shitskins and niggers?" Well, the Kalgeri plan isn't bullshit. A very small rich elite to rule over a stupid, docile, easily cullable slave population is the end game here and nukes would render large swathes of perfectly habitable land, inhosopitible. They want the land your house is on and your neighbours land, fuck your entire suburb and they are going to achieve it by placing people who could not possibly ever get along, side by side and force them to "tolerate" each other while giving special preferences to the most violent groups to help further ferment and foster that hate.
>>
File: Kalgeri.jpg (69KB, 600x311px) Image search: [Google]
Kalgeri.jpg
69KB, 600x311px
>for those unfamiliar with Kalgeri
>>
>>177701
all very true, but what can we do cunt?
Arm ourselves?
The legal way is hard and long, and grants you 1 gestapo visit per year to check if you're being a good little faggot and render your gear utterly useless at home.
The illegal way is a sure ticket to the EU-gulags and/or a life as an unhireable chimp, as soon as you dare to use it.

So what do?
>>
>>177701

Very disturbing and heartless, yet realistic. What do you suggest how to deal with this? Isn't the EU falling apart already?
>>
>>179131
Go wild.
If death is certain, fight.
Only those that fight have a chance to survive.
>>
>>179131
Not much you can do mate on your own. Something brought you here though, to this abomination of nazism and horsecock. Something made you think the way you do.

Make others realize this, make others think the way you do and you'll have done more to fuck up their plans than you'll ever get credit for. If you understand what is expected of you, what media tries to convince you of, you are useless to them and once somebodies eyes are opened, the only way they can be shut is through force.
>>
File: 1491109717024.png (834KB, 912x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491109717024.png
834KB, 912x1024px
>>177701
>>179131
The population is already expected to dwindle to 16% of what it is now over 50 years... only in western countries though. The Muslim hordes are going to rape and pillage Europa until it's unrecognizable. The masses have been paralyzed by the media and they aren't willing to stand up and defend themselves. These attacks are going to continue in capital cities because the population does nothing.

Gen Z has to be the ones to start the fight with Islam. I think the only way the rest of Europe would reject Islam would be if they saw their children fighting in the goddamn streets. We need to reach out to them and show them the world as it really is, so they don't end up in same cycle of debt slavery that my generation got caught up in.
>>
>>179238
>Isn't the EU falling apart already?
Kind of. It could really go either way at the moment and you are in no position to say no.
>What do you suggest how to deal with this?
>>179291
>>
>>179328
Islam is the tool, much like the gun pointed at your head. You avoid the weapon, but curse it's wielder.
>>
>>179291
>make others think the way you do
Oh how I've tried desu.
For example slowly redpilling them on matters that affect themselves, like
> normie: fuck, can't afford [insert medical procedure]
> me: did you know the (((refugees))) get it for free, that it's common knowledge in MENA countries? In fact, that's how Aylan drowned...
> normie: REEEEEEEEEE, WHY DO THEY GET IT ALL FOR FREE???

Then they go back to being a braindead normie, watching all the degenerate tv bullshit.
Or just straight up tell me: I don't want to know.

That's the problem, ppl simply don't want to know. They want to live in blissful ignorance and quite frankly, I can't blame them.
>>
File: here_forever.jpg (137KB, 1400x757px) Image search: [Google]
here_forever.jpg
137KB, 1400x757px
>>179261
>implying there will be this one, defining, cataclysmic event.
There wont be one until it's far to late.
This idea is like "the ultimate redpill". See pic related
>>
>>179615
I'd say pray Islam steps up it's game but the media will ignore it. Hopefully Brexit hits the EU hard and other states position themselves to bail. Nothing hits people with reality quite like a depression. You can't ignore hunger. We have a huge housing bubble here. China is buying up everything and that is basically our only export. Once it dries up, we'll get our depression.
>>
>>179328
indeed. I think Gen-Z is the way to go.
I'm already, subtly, informing my nieces and nephews on how bad islam is, of course in small doses and age-apropriate.
>>
>>179131
Join VBJ mein neger
>>
>>179740
islam has been stepping up its game for the past 2 years, but indeed, media is completely ignoring it. Letting a whim of it out every now and then so they can claim it's not a cover-up.

China is doing that in Spain too. At least they were about 10 years ago. Not sure what the situation is today.
Chinese would get "loans" to buy a business in spain. If I remember correctly, they didn't need to pay back the loan, but the property would belong to the chinese state after they die or quit or something like that.
That's why they can survive by selling stupid 2$ trinckets to tourists, and that's why they are hated by Spaniards.
>>
>>179856
I'm a bit old for VBJ, mein swartzkopf.
But yes, my next vote (as if it counts for something) will be for the good guys.
Also, can't be openly involved with them, because I wokr in healthcare. That shit gets you fired and unhireable, because they are all so open-minded. You know the schtick.

However, you'd be surprised how many nurses support their views, if you offer those view without mentioning that it's what VB stands for.
Or even just straight hate mudshits. The awkward silences and half-spoken sentences are very telling. Everyoen knows they can't speak their mind because of the (((open minded))) shitbags.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.