[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, now that we can discuss things without autistic screeching,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

So, now that we can discuss things without autistic screeching, let's throw some opinions around on the state of real /pol/ before this board gets axed.

#1: Kek is a fucking overblown meme propagated by fucking redditors. It's absolutely obnoxious and meme magic is an illusion.
#2: /pol/ did not win the election for Trump. They were merely commentating on things happening in society that were wholly unaffected by their shitposting. Granted, they did do a damn good job promoting him and harassing the Democrats, but he would have won anyway
#3:"Alt-right" is just a label created by the liberals that they slap on any conservative that doesn't slobber on GOP cock an anyone who unironically identifies as such is a fucking faggot.
#4: Trump is not an ideal president. Given the circumstances, he's the best we can come up with and he's worth of our continued support, but he's still far from being the God-Emperor of Mankind.

Discuss.
>>
>>177196
No
>>
File: ceaseyourfaggotry.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ceaseyourfaggotry.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>177196
Delete this
>>
>#1
Wrong. Meme magic is very real. I dont know how you can still believe otherwise.

#2 Right, but uncomfortable truth. Therefore wrong REEE REEEE REEEE

>"Alt-right" is just a label created by the liberals that they slap on any conservative that doesn't slobber on GOP cock
Right.
> anyone who unironically identifies as such is a fucking faggot.
Wrong? Langage is in constant evolution. The phenomenon of proudly defining oneselve by the term that was thrown at you as an insult before is very common throughout history. (Punk comes to my mind)

Completly right, I secretly hope that most of you amerifags would agree on this. Even though an increasing ammount of people seems to believe the God-Emperor meme unironically.

Sry 4 bad engrish.
>>
reddit is the archenemy of all true channers and if you have posted on reddit even once you are not welcome here

DEATH TO REDDIT

DESTROYER OF BOARDS

DEFILER OF MEMES
>>
File: 1488093703283.jpg (70KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1488093703283.jpg
70KB, 720x405px
>>179780
>Minarchist
>Completly right, I secretly hope that most of you amerifags would agree on this. Even though an increasing ammount of people seems to believe the God-Emperor meme unironically.

Nope, Trump was chosen by God. He was the only one who has the means defeat our enemies. How he governs will not matter because RAHOWA will change everything anyway.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.