[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are modern schools and universities trying to vilify Western

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Why are modern schools and universities trying to vilify Western culture while upholding other cultures, even in western societies? Why are they trying to dehumanize and demonize our ancestors?
>>
File: f5c.jpg (92KB, 600x901px) Image search: [Google]
f5c.jpg
92KB, 600x901px
>>176696
Isn't it obvious?
>>
>>176696
Role reversal probably. growing up as a white kid you learn about your past and have some pride right? well niggers dont have that so they grow up to be nothing. Media black-washes and rewrites history so they can have the same concept you did while growing up and therefore should in theory be less apt to nigger behavior. Whether it actually works or not (it doesn't) is up to folks alive 100+ years from now when they write the textbooks
>>
>>176696
Guess (((who)))
>>
>>176696
It's the (((griffins)))
>>
>>176905
It should be pretty obvious that it doesn't work. While Europe was being a backwater cuck place they still had remnants of the Romans to bask in how great they were centuries before them.
As someone from potato farming background with not a lot of achievements historically I can look at the Romans, even though they are not my heritage, and realize that they are what to aspire to.
>>
>>177054
yeah well multiculturalism is a failed experiment for the most part too and its been proven in a lot of cases such as college campuses which are the liberal paradise. Just walk around on one of them are you see everyone polarizes into groups based on race anyway for the most part. Doesn't mean they wont continue to push the narrative
>>
>>177136
that may be true on colleges on the US and Canada, but I haven't seen this kind of thing happen around here, maybe I just haven't explored enough colleges and places like that over here.
>>
>>176696
Because they want to disrupt sense of community and introduce new ego-centered values. When people stop putting anything else above their own selves, it's easy to manipulate their feelings, because they function like animals. This leads to degradation of civilization and dirt poor conditions to live in. Remember what ''goyim'' means in its literal sense.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.