[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>unironically enjoy cartoon horses >left-leaning utopist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 25

File: large.png (115KB, 1280x877px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
115KB, 1280x877px
>unironically enjoy cartoon horses
>left-leaning utopist
>want to be female
>depressed

How do I stop being such a massive degenerate, /mlpol/ ? I legit want out of this.
>>
>>175011
Wanting to be a female will pass eventually. Surgery is irreversible and suicide rates go up when you go through with it. Just find a group of good people and you'll come back down to Earth.
>>
>>175011
I'm sorry anon, I feel for you, but please, there is only pain that way.
>>
File: 1491152198025.png (81KB, 626x639px) Image search: [Google]
1491152198025.png
81KB, 626x639px
>>175011
You become Right wing like us or Ancap too.
Then you realize that the final Redpill is ponies and sooner or later make Aryanne your waifu
>>
File: jesus_saves.jpg (111KB, 1079x1045px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_saves.jpg
111KB, 1079x1045px
Stop masturbating, start lifting.
>>
>>175011
Who cares, welcome to the club

>left-leaning utopist
Good luck with that, but ok

>want to be female
Is this a general thing, or an I think I'm a grill trapped in a man's body thing? The latter is pretty bad news.

>depressed
Sorry to hear that anon, I have depression and anxiety issues; are you doing the therapy thing? Meds?
>>
>>175011
You are young. It's perfectly ok to explore different ideas, just stay away from permanent solutions.
>>
>>175107
Wow that's bad
>>
>>175011
>left leaning

Yeah, leftism would work without minorities.

>i want to be female

That's a very serious issue Anon. Whatever happens, don't got into hormon therapy or even worse, don't cut off your dick. Unless you want to be so dead inside you'll want to kill yourself.
>>
>>175119
Stay away from meds AT ALL COSTS.
Stay away from people who say they "want to help"
Read Robert Whittaker.
>>
>>175011
Defining yourself by your sexuality is dumb even more so If you make irreversable changes for a matter that could still change over time.
>>
File: ZAP.jpg (60KB, 664x817px) Image search: [Google]
ZAP.jpg
60KB, 664x817px
>>175161
Just become Trap
>>
File: 960.jpg (56KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
56KB, 960x540px
>>175011
It's a good show ya dangus
>left-leaning utopist
The world isn't fair ya dummy
>want to be female
Just dress in drag
>depressed
Do all the above ya doofus

For your health.
>>
>>175011
Watch the Greatest Story Never Told. It's too long to finish in one sitting, but you can watch in on an episode by episode basis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tDOZOW0IFg
>>
>>175185
Jesus I heard he was good in Kong
>>
File: 1491098311046.jpg (55KB, 480x627px) Image search: [Google]
1491098311046.jpg
55KB, 480x627px
>>175011
There's nothing wrong with liking cartoon horses.
I think most people would like a left leaning utopia if it was possible for it to work.
Society values females a lot more, it's hard for us. But don't give up. I think crossdressing is fine if you just have it as a fetish, but wanting to be a real girl is just never gonna happen and I'm sorry. Gender Diaspora is terrible and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.
Depression sucks, but if you can talk about it with someone you can help deal with the issues that are going on. Or self medicate, alcohol is great... until it's not.
>>
>>175011
That's perfectly fine

>left-leaning utopist
There's worse

>want to be female
Bad, unless you ant to be a cute mare

>depressed
You just need more ponies
>>
>>175166
Interesting - I told the doc I wasn't interested in meds, but haven't ruled out the therapist shit. I'll check out your recc. Cheers anon.
>>
File: Gay_Horse_NSFW3.png (951KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Gay_Horse_NSFW3.png
951KB, 1280x1280px
maybe you're just a fag
>>
Workout, eat good food, stop masturbating like it's your job.

You need a testosterone boost, my friend.
>>
>>175230
Other depressed anon here confirming that long term, self-medicating with alcohol is a bad idea.
>>
>>175244
Meds can help, but they can also fuck you up pretty bad. It also takes like a month to figure out whether it's going to help or not.
>>
>>175011
If you have anything that contains soya in you diet, stop eating it.
>>
>>175120
Listen to this dude - he knows what he's talking about.
>>
File: aryanne_looking_at_you.jpg (68KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
aryanne_looking_at_you.jpg
68KB, 600x525px
>>175011

You only want to be female because you think it would be better, that your boring life will get more entertaining, that people will give you more respect, and because media propaganda is conditioning you to believe this is "normal" rather then a symptom of depression or another mental illness.

The best cure is going outside. Maybe finding a qt3 grill and having sex. If you have crippling social anxiety (which is probably tied to your feelings) then start slow. Go to a happy hour (if they have similar things in France) at your local pub or cafe. Hang out, read a book. Maybe talk to the people that sit next to you about the weather or something.

As for being a left leaning-utopist, the cure for that is realizing that they are paving the road to hell with good intentions. There is nothing wrong with the State looking out for the social welfare of its citizens. Its when the State looks out for the social welfare of the foreign hordes over its own citizens that we have problems.
>>
>>175418
Aww, phanx Tommy
>>
>>175011
>ponies are great
>all of us are utopists, in a way

>you should be absolutely sure before you take meds or consider surgery. This is very serious topic. Most of all I would suggest to not consult any doctors or therapists before you come to the conclusion yourself.

Go do a pilgrimage, maybe start crossdressing, basically go on adventure of self discovery and find your true self.

I want to stress importance of doing this first of all. I know that this adventure may cost you a job and it could turn your life upside down but thats what it is about. If you can't take this first step, you should never consider the transitioning at all. After all transitioning will turn your life around just as well, only more slowly.

I feel like I could chat with you about this topic some more and maybe help you out a bit so reply if you like. I got trans friend. She seems to be wonderful person but she had some mental issues before transition. She's taking hormones and seems like she is very happy.
But remember that it can't work for everyone and her transition is pretty much midway through anyway.

>Being depressed while being a brony... Thats a rare find... I reckon there are always people willing to listen to ya.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

Look, we cant let this go.
Kek has gave us this chance as our homeland is under war.
This is like a refugee camp as we speak.
With /mlp/, we can team up with our armies and retake the holy land.
>>
>>175226
He was the only decent character apart from Goodman. and Kong.
>>
>>175278
M-Me next please!
>>
>>175437
Bonus points if you get the reference burgerbro
>>
File: 1683118051638.jpg (36KB, 374x539px) Image search: [Google]
1683118051638.jpg
36KB, 374x539px
>>175011
>1 Post by this ID
>>
>>175471

/b/ or /v/?
>>
>>175161
Trying to just forget about it but it isn't really working out. Wish I'd never heard about this stupid shit in the first place.

>>175166
>Whittaker
Any book in particular?

>>175119
Been on therapy for about six months but it hasn't really changed anything.

>>175424
>You only want to be female because you think it would be better, that your boring life will get more entertaining, that people will give you more respect, and because media propaganda is conditioning you to believe this is "normal" rather then a symptom of depression or another mental illness.
Well that's the thing. It's not even a social thing at all, and I do think it's a mental illness. I just get horribly depressed about having a male body.

>>175532
Think my ID might have just changed for some reason, checking.
>>
File: 1485997553108.jpg (63KB, 680x578px) Image search: [Google]
1485997553108.jpg
63KB, 680x578px
>>175553
/po/
>>
>>175560
>Trying to just forget about it but it isn't really working out

What ? Wanting to be female ?
>>
>>175562
we're going to retake the origami board?
>>
File: 220px-Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg (9KB, 220x299px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Alex_Jones_thumbs_up.jpg
9KB, 220x299px
>>175616
>>
>>175602
That. It's not doing any good yet I can't stop thinking about it. Been like this since I was a kid.
>>
File: 1479000499675.jpg (303KB, 1600x659px) Image search: [Google]
1479000499675.jpg
303KB, 1600x659px
>>175226
He was genuinely funny and sympathetic, two traits all too rare in cinema these days.
>>
File: IMG_1020.jpg (3MB, 2736x3648px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1020.jpg
3MB, 2736x3648px
>>175560
>I just get horribly depressed about having a male body.
Don't be such a pussy.
>>
>>175560
The body of a potential hero reknown for his deeds instead of his looks.
>>
>>175643

Honestly I've been the same way Anon. Of course, I had a really shitty childhood so its probably tied with an escape desire to be somebody else.

The way I've learned to deal with it is to realize you are who you are, and even with the best surgeries, therapies and so on, I could only become a facsimile of a woman. More importantly, I could never have kids and have a really hard time forming meaningful romantic relationships.

Those latter two I actually do have. Got a beautiful daughter and a Wife. Wouldn't have either if I decided to chop my dick off and both in the end give me way more happiness then living the rest of my life in a fantasy. (and yes, I actually did get psychological therapy a few years ago, before I met my wife).

Would reccomend the same. SRS is for the most extreme of cases, i.e, self harm/mental break down. Not fetishistic desire or a response to depression. The fact that its being pushed so aggressively now is disturbing.
>>
>>175560

Do you have some bodily defect, are you fat? Gay people love male bodies. I like both genders and I like my lean body...
>>
>>175629
I don't know why I laughed so much at this
>>
>>175011
We're here for you, mate. There are treatments for gender dysphoria, and I think that'll help with the depression and the wanting to be female. And we can just get a horse-red-pill and make you one of us.

The mlp bit can stay, It's alright. Mlp is redpilled
>>
>>175786
he is right, you know? There is actual agenda to push transgenderism...
>>
>>175845
I actually look pretty good. Which is why I just don't get any of this.

>>175863
>There are treatments for gender dysphoria
tell me more

>>175898
frankly I just wish this sort of thing just stopped being discussed. If people who have that sort of feeling weren't aware that they can "transition" then they probably would forget about it eventually, right?
>>
File: 1491116643365.gif (296KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491116643365.gif
296KB, 300x300px
>>175011
Nothing is wrong with you m8. Just listen to these other anons. Find yourself, and don't take those meds. We believe in you.
>>
File: europavstheworld.jpg (663KB, 2925x1524px) Image search: [Google]
europavstheworld.jpg
663KB, 2925x1524px
>>175011
Stop watching Tv, it really is just trying to shame you out of being a man and normalize destroying yourself. Embrace your masculinity and live as if your already the Man you want to be. For me the turning point was reading about NLP, especially the part about how human emotions must have some part in being beneficial to use from an evolutionary stand point otherwise it would of died out, just think of it as a game of reverse engineering how being depressed might be helpful.
>>
>>175975
>frankly I just wish this sort of thing just stopped being discussed. If people who have that sort of feeling weren't aware that they can "transition" then they probably would forget about it eventually, right?

You got a point, they probably would.

I am omni-sexual myself and I had my own share of mental dilemas and other crap.
Done some weird crap but all in all I think I know myself already and know that ths is not a phase or anything like that.

I remember one time I read on /pol/ that trannies are fake and they would stop being fags if they weren't brainwashed all the time.
So I thought to myself, I will now stop telling myself that I am omni-sexual and just fap like normal people.
It got somewhat worse with me, nothing good came out of it. I should have listened to my heart instead...

Now I am pretty much certain of whats wrong with me and I just gotta manage somehow until I find love in my life...

Think for yourself, anon...
>>
>>175975

Treatments for gender dysphoria usually involve counseling, and possibly treating the underlying cause. i.e, depression, past psychological trauma, etc. Basically you talk to a doctor. After that, you can start building a more positive mental image of yourself.

And this is the thing. Gender Dysphoria is a mental condition, not a lifestyle choice or oppressed minority in need to liberation by Social Justice Warriors. In the past couple of years there has been a massive propaganda push in the media to try and normalize the condition as something that should be celebrated rather then treated. This is pure propaganda, and mental poison. Don't fall for it Anon.
>>
>>175052
/thread
>>
>>176146
>omni-sexual
What
>>
>>176861
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=omnisexual

Number 2
>>
>>176900
Oh interesting - I thought that was what pansexual was. I suppose it's what I tend towards myself, never really thought about it having a name apart from liking what I like. Keep being you anon!
>>
>>177035
Yeah, been doubting it for years but alas I am stuck with this curse/blessing.
>>
>>177161
It's cool anon - living in a big city helps if you can
>>
>>175011

I am so sorry, person.

I know it is hard. And there could be any number of reasons why you want to be female. But resist, persevere. You don't have to be the manliest of men or adopt a masculine gender role in the sense of traditional ubermensch.

As one guy said, temporary explorations are fine, but you really shouldn't give into a permanent solution no matter what. You can't take certain things back, whether those are decisions or actions.

Read a book, paint, play some sports, lift, play video games even. Do whatever you have to do to avoid making a horrible mistake, one that could very easily lead to your suicide (or death on the day of the rope.)
>>
File: no joke.png (446KB, 840x824px) Image search: [Google]
no joke.png
446KB, 840x824px
I'm assuming you have a lot of time on your hands and you're relatively autistic and intelligent, you should watch lots and lots of Jordan Peterson lectures and sort yourself out

https://youtu.be/XbOeO_frzvg

Some /pol/ guys need to back me up that this guy's legit lifechanging
>>
>>177354
I actually do I am just a poor fag who needs to put their shit together...

thanks for the assurances though.
>>
File: A0047.png (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
A0047.png
39KB, 500x500px
>>175011
>want to be female
theres a pony for that
>>
>>177563
>I am just a poor fag who needs to put their shit together...
It takes time - took me long enough to realise that it's better to just be you.
>>
>>177620
I don't think indulging further in my delusions is quite the way to go.
But anonfilly is still a qt.
>>
>>175560
Should doctors diagnose a true depression (the clinical disease, not just a bad mood) than there IS no other way, than to take meds. I know, because my father suffers from it - moderately severe.
Last week there was an article on NY Magazine: "Depression Is Now the Leading Cause of Illness and Disability Worldwide"
>>
>left leaning utopist
Try reading the big dystopians like Fahrenheit 451, animal farm, 1984, and Brave new world as a start
>>
>>177620
I want to be the little mare
>>
>>175011
Yo visit /fit/ honestly you dont have to become a meat head but working out makes you feel better and more masculine. Look at any trans gendered person no matter what side theyre on. They are all weak, either fat or skinny. Start easy with running, backpacking and sprinting. The no fap thing is also real, not for good but put it off for a few days at a time.
>>
File: trans.png (171KB, 1483x363px) Image search: [Google]
trans.png
171KB, 1483x363px
Go lift, no joke, body and mind is linked together. Do your squats, get testosterone, feel better
>>
>>175011

You're just depressed because you don't lift heavy things and your body chemicals are all fucked up from poor eating.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 497x732px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 497x732px
I like how everyone here is genuinely trying to give OP good advice instead of just telling him to fuck off.

It's the sort of thing we need to see more of.
>>
File: 1478616131076.jpg (2MB, 2550x2970px) Image search: [Google]
1478616131076.jpg
2MB, 2550x2970px
>>178388
>>
>>178464
>It's the sort of thing we need to see more of.

That's the power of friendship.
>>
File: 1491098080384.png (231KB, 1830x1841px) Image search: [Google]
1491098080384.png
231KB, 1830x1841px
>>175411
This.
>>
>>175244
Meds are the lie that kills. Always attempt to fix the problem, not the symptoms. Meds for temporary relief while you tackle the issue are fine, but don't use them as a solution.
>>
>>175424
>Maybe finding a qt3 grill and having sex.
This is one that I vehemently disagree with. I won't go into details, but sex is not a good answer.
>>
>>175560
>and I do think it's a mental illness. I just get horribly depressed about having a male body.
That's mental illness friend. There is nothing natural about hating your own body because of your sex.
>>
>>178780
Wanting to somehow change your body kinda is a mental illness, though. One that's become relatively accepted, but I'm sure I'd be better off if I'd never heard of that possibility.
>>
File: dyel touhou.jpg (34KB, 283x250px) Image search: [Google]
dyel touhou.jpg
34KB, 283x250px
>>175011
>>178459
This, consider getting your testosterone levels checked. Or just read the /fit/ sticky, if you're like the average NEET you probably do the opposite of all the advice in there currently. Note that obesity is one of the main drivers of low test, because adipose tissue aromatises it into oestrogen.
>>
>>178876
Hating your body is normal in a way. Almost every single person alive hates their own body in some way. I've always wanted to be larger and stronger personally. Some people hate a feature they have, some hate how they look, some their skin color. I guess ultimately hating your sex is the same in a sense. I would say that 10 out of 10 people have some form of mental disorder. That's the thing about mental illness. It really isn't a big deal on average, and pretty much everyone is mentally ill in some way. Some obviously worse than others. I will tell you a secret though. If you change your body, it will never really be accepted. You'll always get stares, you'll always have people weirded out by you. You might hear about it being accepted on the news or some shows, but in real life people will always look down upon it. That's human nature. If you can deal with that, and you honestly want to live that way then go for it. You only get one life, live it how you want. You should probably start asking yourself why you want to do it though. Get to the real root of the situation. Because making permanent decisions based on a whim usually ends up as a bad life lesson.
>>
>>175011
Recommend an hero
>>
File: 1431793095026.png (169KB, 424x213px) Image search: [Google]
1431793095026.png
169KB, 424x213px
>>177644
Keeping your desire rooted in fantasy while taking an interest in political discourse to ground yourself in reality is a good move. You fantasise about being a girl, you can't just switch that off immediately, so you find an outlet for it that has little to no impact on you in real life.
>>
>>175011
Be yourself, just don't be a insufferable faggot about it. That's the secret.
>>
>>175011
Take the Redpill
>>
File: friends.png (2MB, 1000x993px) Image search: [Google]
friends.png
2MB, 1000x993px
>>178464

About to go catch some sleep.
Still feeling lost as fuck, but I'm glad you guys were here for tonight. Really warmed my heart.
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.