[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last thing I saw before dropping the show and leaving the board

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_2276.jpg (124KB, 900x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2276.jpg
124KB, 900x633px
Last thing I saw before dropping the show and leaving the board was season 5 and the third equestria girls movie.
What have I missed?
>>
>>172936
Im with you brother, i'm just getting back in.

haven't seen any of the movies and half of season 5.
>>
File: f o a l b e a r i n g.jpg (103KB, 1040x1390px) Image search: [Google]
f o a l b e a r i n g.jpg
103KB, 1040x1390px
>>172936
>What have I missed?
A lot of cute ponies.

The world is getting a lot bigger, but some hack writing spoils it in some episodes.

It is still clean, cute fun, though.
>>
File: twilight_by_skyraptor-d6nr9di.jpg (155KB, 800x1040px) Image search: [Google]
twilight_by_skyraptor-d6nr9di.jpg
155KB, 800x1040px
>>174096
shoud i watch all the movies anon? should i skip any of them
>>
>>174181
#1 and #3 are kind of shit, though that really is just my opinion.

#2 has pic related, and #4 has a really good narrative of thinking for yourself.

I vote you give them a shot.
>>
File: large.jpg (561KB, 1035x1024px)
large.jpg
561KB, 1035x1024px
>>172936
Season six didn't have as much HAPPENING as season five did. It's mostly a lot of low-key slice-of-life stuff.

Wasn't a fan of the fourth EqG movie, though I'm not a huge fan of EqG in general. But on that subject, we are getting a theatrical, wide-release MLP movie in October that isn't Equestria Girls-related.

Also, the next season starts in about two weeks if you intended to catch up by then.
>>
>>172936
Fuck m8, I left when they made Purplesmart a pegasus/unicorn/princess and did the EQ movie.
>>
>>174511
same exact situation here, I watched it religiously up through season 4 and I even went to bronycon '14 but I dropped it almost immediately after. So there's four movies now? Any major developments?
>>
File: gods wrath.jpg (42KB, 542x456px)
gods wrath.jpg
42KB, 542x456px
>>174639
Beats me, I'm only here because I don't have to hide fifty+ threads to use the catalog effectively on this new fusion board, and never was bothered by the pone-posts.
I sort of hope shareblue tries their usual canned threads here though, just so they can be derailed by the second post by pony. The idea of confused people in an office somewhere trying to figure out just what the hell happened with the thread they made makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
>>
>>172936
New waifus
>>
File: glimmer.gif (50KB, 511x480px)
glimmer.gif
50KB, 511x480px
>>172936

Commie pone is getting redpilled
>>
>>172936

a fat childless libbloke is in charge of the show, ruined all of season 6 and throws tantrums at people who are even mildly dissatisfied with his work in public
>>
>>172936
Also a question about your autism generals. I used to check out the Normal Norman threads when I was there. Are those still around?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.