[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay you people, this /mlpol/ is all swell and neat... but there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: lunatwilightsmile.jpg (427KB, 1600x2419px) Image search: [Google]
lunatwilightsmile.jpg
427KB, 1600x2419px
Okay you people, this /mlpol/ is all swell and neat... but there appears to be a problem.
You see, the majority of the pone are female, and the majority of us are male. Seems like a good match, except Equestria is full of fucking carpet munchers.
That, and the whole /pol/ ideology thing.
What do to ensure everyone gets their share of horse cunt?
>>
Mares are known to form harems by themselves. Men simply need to wait their turn to get picked up.
>>
>>171822
but that's the epitome of cuck.
>>
STAR PRACHINA
>>
>You see, the majority of the pone are female
Proof
>>
>>171778
I really like this picture, do you mind if I save it?
>>
>>172931
no, you can't. I found that picture.
This link is also off limits.
https://e621.net/post/index/1/magnaluna
>>
>>171942
Equestria is matriarchal, so it's to be expected.
>>
>>172887
Watch the show.
Males are outnumbered by females
>>
File: 45645745745745.png (369KB, 975x1144px) Image search: [Google]
45645745745745.png
369KB, 975x1144px
>>171778
One word: hands

Also humans would be exotic as fuck to them.
>>
>>173541
I was talking about irl you autist
>>
>>173489
Tibet also was pretty independant until China came along.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.