[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /mlpol/, I have a serious request only veterans of /pol/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 54

Okay /mlpol/, I have a serious request only veterans of /pol/ and beyond like yourselves can deliver on:

Redpill me on The Holocaust.

Did it actually happen or no?
Do gas chambers exist?
If so, what was their purpose?
After everything I've learned in the past 24 hours or so and the multiple links I received, I'm having a hard time believing Hitler actually wanted to mass murder them. Deport them, maybe, but kill them? I'm not sure I buy that. I'd believe Stalin would pull some shit like that before Hitler did, and he already had the Gulag as well as Order 270 or whatever number it was.

Please enlighten me if you can. I'm dying to know.
>>
>>168567
What convinced me of this were videos such as these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIRaYCRF69s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlgTgIOmRT4

Now I realize that last one is really long. But if you've got the time, and the interest, you should check it out. Plus the guy's got a soothing voice
>>
File: 1457962529203.png (84KB, 305x251px) Image search: [Google]
1457962529203.png
84KB, 305x251px
>Did it actually happen or no?
Oy Vey! Do you imply it didn't happen?
>Do gas chambers exist?
Not just gas chambers, they made soap out of my poor aunt Gerthas leg and used the skin for a beautiful lampshade, only 8.99, you will not regret it go-friend
>If so, what was their purpose?
Oy vey, my poor oncle Edwin, he was 6 years old when the send him and his wifes son into the ovens. It rained ashes over whole Poland
>After everything I learned
Knowledge is power, always remember the 7 Gorrillion soaped by goyim.
>>
>>168567
Gas chambers, lampshades and soap bars are a marketing stunt. If you haven't been to Auschwitz it's been turned into disneyland for jews. Their kids are running around happy and shit. It's fucking weird and these are the people that actually believe it.

But that's besides the point.
Camps were for hard labor and jews, commies, gypsies and just normal criminals were treated like shit. A lot of them died just because of conditions.
There were a lot of ghetto cleansing on the ostfront. Generally propaganda was that jews were commies and you should kill them. And that's largely true and we killed them, cause eastern countries were occupied by Soviets and we really didn't like commies.

So in short a lot of jews died, but the marketing of holocaust is out of hand.
>>
I'm sure auschwitz had a reason to have a theatre, a swimming pool, a football team, medical facilities, and even a brothel.
>>
File: 1485866087582.png (369KB, 1544x3100px) Image search: [Google]
1485866087582.png
369KB, 1544x3100px
Dump incoming
>>
File: 1488313851585m.jpg (199KB, 901x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488313851585m.jpg
199KB, 901x1024px
>>168790
>>
File: 1488314357986.png (405KB, 1158x1621px) Image search: [Google]
1488314357986.png
405KB, 1158x1621px
>>168799
>captcha
>select all images with a gas station
>>
File: 1462898414005.jpg (270KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [Google]
1462898414005.jpg
270KB, 542x1099px
>>168812
>>
File: 1491085973118.png (647KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1491085973118.png
647KB, 1300x1300px
>>168729
>kids are running around happy and shit.
so do ours over the battlefields of our ancestors. Respect for history is one thing, sanitizing is another. I wish to see the day when white German kids run around cheering through Auschwitz and have there first kiss in the crematorium.
>>
>>168567
williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com/the-evidence-of-the-prussian-blue/
Dr. Pierce's writings are an incredible source of knowledge. This article in particular does a good job of answering your question.
>>
File: 1462914882569.jpg (513KB, 1524x1262px) Image search: [Google]
1462914882569.jpg
513KB, 1524x1262px
>>168824
>>
File: 1462917039678.png (203KB, 725x2650px) Image search: [Google]
1462917039678.png
203KB, 725x2650px
>>168836
>>
File: 1477003150818.png (186KB, 853x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1477003150818.png
186KB, 853x1432px
>>168846
>>
>>168567
Yes the holocaust certainly did happen. Here is the thing nobody has accurate numbers . it was during a war so things are chaotic. Yes they were death camps. but the numbers are exaggerated to some extent .
>>
File: 1477003272434m.jpg (244KB, 611x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1477003272434m.jpg
244KB, 611x1024px
>>168866
>>
>>168790
You know that's not a comprehensive list, right?
>>
File: 1477004031948.png (582KB, 767x777px) Image search: [Google]
1477004031948.png
582KB, 767x777px
>>168873
>>
>>168729
best post of the thread
>>
File: 1477004436690.png (189KB, 632x724px) Image search: [Google]
1477004436690.png
189KB, 632x724px
>>168878
Whoops, I posted the wrong thing.
>>
>>168632
The first one is blocked by the BBC in the UK, got another link?
>>
File: 1477004402075.png (504KB, 1334x2465px) Image search: [Google]
1477004402075.png
504KB, 1334x2465px
>>168893
>>
File: 1491121956667.jpg (66KB, 667x647px) Image search: [Google]
1491121956667.jpg
66KB, 667x647px
>>168567
>Did it actually happen or no?
Many jews died at the end of WW2 after the allies bombed the supply routes. The pictures of all the dead bodies you've seen are pictures of typhus victims, or people who have starved. In general the numbers are inflated and far higher than the population of jews living in europe in that period of time.
>Do gas chambers exist? If so, what was their purpose?
There are showers that may have been used to gas people, but there is no chemical residue left to indicate that zyklon-B was used to commit genocide.

Basically, Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1461249063455.jpg (678KB, 1212x1361px) Image search: [Google]
1461249063455.jpg
678KB, 1212x1361px
>>168912
>>
>>168567
Anyone who tells you there were no deathcamps is lying. However It is unlikely that the death toll reached 6 million. so there is heavy deception on both sides of this issue.
>>
File: 1482695857555.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482695857555.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>168946
That's all I have for now.

Also if I recall correctly he did try and deport them, it just never worked. Don't quote me on that though.
>>
>>168729
It's also worth mentioning that the concentration camps were essentially Germany's penal system at the time.

Arbeit Macht Frei. By your labours be set free. So that's why there were a lot of homosexuals and vagrants in concentration camps. Because pretty much every country in the world at the time (including the USA) jailed vagrants and homosexuals.

So anybody suggesting that oppression of homosexuals and gypsies was a uniquely Nazi phenomenon is full of shit.
>>
Posting the Dr. Pierce article I linked

The Evidence of the Prussian Blue

by Dr. William L. Pierce
From National Vanguard magazine issue No. 110, March-April 1989:

Fred Leuchter, of Boston, Massachusetts, is an engineer — a very special sort of engineer. His specialty is the technology of putting condemned prisoners to death. He knows everything there is to know about electric chairs, gallows, and gas chambers. His consulting firm, Fred A. Leuchter Associates, is the only one of its kind in the United States, and he is the man who is called on whenever a new prison with an execution facility is built or an old one is refurbished.

One of his recent jobs was the design of a new gas chamber for the Missouri State Penitentiary, in Jefferson City. Another was a forensic examination of the alleged “gas chambers” in the former concentration camps at Auschwitz, Birkenau, and Majdanek, all in Poland, where Jews have been claiming for the last 44 years that millions of their brethren perished at the hands of the German occupying force during the Second World War.

Mr. Leuchter got that last job when he was hired as an expert witness by Ernst Zundel, a Canadian of German birth on trial by the Canadian government for disseminating “false news.” Under an obscure and heretofore unused Canadian law which makes it a penal offense to publish information the publisher knows to be false, Zundel was being prosecuted for reprinting and distributing a booklet, Did Six Million Really Die?, which presents evidence countering the Jewish claim that six million Jews were gassed to death in the so-called “Holocaust.” The charges had been brought against him in 1983 at the insistence of Jews in Canada, and he had been convicted in 1985. On appeal he had won a new trial, which began in January 1988.(For information on Ernst Zundel’s first trial, see NATIONAL VANGUARD No. 99, p. 21; and No. 103, p. 15.)
>>
>>168998
During Zundel’s first trial a great deal of evidence had been presented by the defense team to establish the factuality of Did Six Million Really Die? Persons who had been at Auschwitz during the war testified about the actual conditions there; others pointed out some of the gross inconsistencies in the “Holocaust” tale or presented evidence of the torture of German camp guards after the war in order to extract “confessions” from them. And several witnesses who had examined the alleged “gas chambers” at Auschwitz and other concentration camps in Poland testified that it was extremely unlikely that they had ever been used for executing Jews: their design and construction were totally unsuited for their alleged purpose.

The jurors, however, previously saturated with fictionalized media portrayals of concentration camps, German brutality against blameless Jews, and other facets of the “Holocaust” story, decided to believe what they had seen and heard on television instead of the evidence presented in the courtroom.

The defense aim in the second trial was to present more evidence of the same kind as in the first trial, but to make it more credible, and it was for this purpose that Fred Leuchter was engaged. As an unimpeachable expert on the design and functioning of gas chambers, he could visit the concentration camp sites, gather evidence, and then tell the jury whether or not it was feasible for the Germans to have gassed the millions of Jews claimed by the propagandists for the “Holocaust.”
>>
>>169004
It was anticipated by the defense team that Leuchter’s evidence would establish two essential points: First, the structures designated by the Jews as “gas chambers” were utterly inadequate for that function, and one would have to believe the Germans the world’s most incompetent engineers if they had indeed constructed them for executing Jews with poison gas. This point was to be made more compelling by comparing the alleged gas chambers with the real gas chambers — i.e., the delousing chambers for killing the lice on the clothing and other personal belongings of the prisoners — which existed in each camp. The latter, quite obviously too small to have been used for mass executions of prisoners, were designed and constructed by knowledgeable engineers to serve their intended function in the most efficient manner. So why did the Germans build preposterously unsuitable and inefficient gas chambers for killing Jews and highly efficient gas chambers for killing lice, all in the same camp?

The second point to be made was that, even if the Germans had gassed and cremated Jews in the designated facilities in the concentration camps, they could not possibly have killed anything near the number of Jews claimed in the “Holocaust” propaganda; the facilities simply were not adequate for the task.

It was with these considerations in mind that Leuchter, accompanied by a draftsman, a photographer, and a Polish interpreter, departed for Poland in February 1988 to gather his evidence. The evidence he actually found there, however, was far more persuasive than Zundel or his defense team could have hoped for. It was evidence which would punch an irreparable hole in the “Holocaust” myth.
>>
>>169013
That evidence was presented to the world when Leuchter was called to the witness stand on April 20, 1988 — an auspicious date indeed. Leuchter told the court about his observations and measurements of the buildings allegedly used for putting more than two million Jews to death between 1941 and 1944 with deadly Zyklon B. He repeated, with more detail and authority, the conclusions of other witnesses who had examined these alleged “gas chambers.”

Then he dropped his bombshell. He had also gathered, he revealed to the court, a number of samples of material scraped from the walls, floors, and ceilings of the various buildings claimed to be used for gassing Jews to death, and also from the interior of a genuine delousing chamber at the Birkenau camp. He had submitted these samples for analysis to an independent testing laboratory, Alpha Analytical Laboratories, of Ashland, Massachusetts. He and the witness who followed him, Dr. James Roth, manager of the aforenamed laboratory, described the significance of the samples.

Zyklon B, the poison the Jews claim was used to reduce their population by several million (2.5 million at Auschwitz-Birkenau alone) during the Second World War, consists of hydrogen cyanide, the active ingredient, in a granular carrier of diatomaceous earth. It was widely used before the war as a pesticide and was exported by several German manufacturers to other countries, including the United States. And it actually was used in substantial quantities in the concentration camps during the war, primarily to delouse clothing and bedding. The eastern Jews were a notoriously filthy people, and many of them were infested with lice. Lice often are carriers of deadly typhus, and so the Germans were obliged to build delousing facilities in every camp intended for Jewish prisoners or workers.
>>
File: 1470322521930.jpg (2MB, 641x5212px) Image search: [Google]
1470322521930.jpg
2MB, 641x5212px
>>168567
>>
>>169022
Hydrogen cyanide (also known as hydrocyanic acid and prussic acid) is an efficient killer not only of lice, but of other living organisms as well. It is the deadliest poison in general use in commerce and industry. And it is the poison used for all gas chamber executions of prisoners in the United States, although for this purpose it is derived from other sources than Zyklon B.

Hydrogen cyanide itself is a volatile liquid, which vaporizes rapidly at room temperature and does its deadly work as a gas. It does have a tendency to cling to walls and other surfaces with which it comes in contact, however, especially if these surfaces are somewhat porous, as were the brick walls of the alleged execution chambers in the concentration camps. If the temperature of a surface is much below the boiling point of the liquid, 78 F, there may be actual condensation.

And it is a moderately reactive substance. In particular, it reacts with iron compounds to form ferro- and ferricyanides, which themselves are quite stable substances. Common red building brick gets its color from the iron oxide which it contains. Hydrogen cyanide, in either its gaseous or liquid form, in contact with such brick slowly reacts with the iron oxide to form a complex iron-cyanide compound, ferric ferrocyanide (also known as ferric hexacyanoferrate), which goes by several common names, including Berlin blue, Paris blue, Hamburg blue, and, most commonly, Prussian blue.

Prussian blue, used as a pigment in printing inks, paints, typewriter ribbons, and carbon paper, is a practically indestructible substance, nearly insoluble in water, dilute acids, and most organic solvents. Once formed in the surface layer of a brick, it remains there forever. If there is a sufficient concentration of it, it imparts its distinctive blue color to the brick.
>>
>>168979
Thanks for the images. I'll keep them in a folder so I don't lose them so I can read up on them over the week.
>>
>>169033
It was this distinctive blue color which Leuchter immediately noticed on the brick walls of the delousing chamber at Birkenau — but not on the walls of any of the alleged execution rooms, at either Birkenau or the other camps. The laboratory analyses of his scrapings revealed an extremely high concentration of cyanide (bound as Prussian blue) — more than one part per thousand — in the material from the wall of the Birkenau delousing chamber, but practically no cyanide in the material from the walls, floors, and ceilings of the rooms where literally millions of Jews are alleged to have been gassed.

Most of the “gas chamber” scrapings contained no detectable cyanide at all, within the limits of the analytical process used. The few scrapings which did yield a non-zero indication of cyanide contained a concentration consistent with a one-time delousing of the room with Zyklon B. In no case was this concentration as much as one per cent of that in the walls of the Birkenau delousing chamber.

The clear implication of these tests is that, in complete contradiction of Jewish “Holocaust” claims, Jews were not gassed in the concentration camps which they assert were “death camps,” where a massive, continuing program of executions of Jewish prisoners with Zyklon B is alleged to have occurred. And this contradiction, so stark and clear-cut, casts an even greater pall of doubt than existed before over the whole Jewish story of a deliberate German campaign of extermination which took six million Jewish lives.

Jews, of course, will not abandon their “Holocaust” claims, no matter how tattered and discredited they become. Those claims already have yielded them a tidy profit: $50 billion in “guilt money” extorted from the people of West Germany alone. And they are the Jews’ sole excuse for behavior — in Palestine, America, Europe, and elsewhere — which otherwise would be inexcusable by the Gentile world.
>>
>>169051
Nor will the “Holocaust” myth be abandoned by the politicians, bureaucrats, and media scribblers of the Western world, so many of whom are owned lock, stock, and barrel by the profiteers of that myth. Nor by the lunatic fringe of Christians, who worshipfully regard the Jews — God’s own people — as infallible. Which is why Ernst Zundel was found guilty again by the Canadian court, on May 11, 1988.

There are in the world, however, sane, intelligent, and honest men of all ideological convictions. It is they who eventually will be persuaded by the evidence of the Prussian blue. And when they are persuaded, the Jews will be undone.

Sorry for the wall of text, but I cannot recommend Dr. Pierce's articles enough. He and George Lincoln Rockwell were the real deal, and it's a goddamn shame they ultimately failed
>>
File: 1463575741607.jpg (357KB, 1271x1279px) Image search: [Google]
1463575741607.jpg
357KB, 1271x1279px
>>
File: 1490068296354.jpg (137KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
1490068296354.jpg
137KB, 960x719px
>>
>>168832
This sounds disgusting.
A cemetary should be a place of solemn conteplation. This is where you will end up. Respecting your elders is important.
Then again there's a KGB mass grave turned into memorial near my place. I like going there for food and walks. It's nice place to relax and sometimes even think about killing commies.

You have to strike balance between accesibility of space and making it so mundane it loses any meaning.
>>
File: 1490881723074.jpg (512KB, 579x2450px) Image search: [Google]
1490881723074.jpg
512KB, 579x2450px
>>168567
I'm of the mind that most deaths in the camps were caused by Typhus, shit housing conditions, and sadism from the guards. But for what I am about to discuss, I will assume the historical record regarding the Holocaust is accurate.
Calmly look at Pic-related for a redpill that is depressing and infuriating in equal measure. Compare what you see there with everything you ever learned about the Holocaust. Have you seen these numbers before, the bodycount of marxist governments? Why was only one of these topics covered adequately in school?
Now appropriate National Socialism's kill count as a unit of measurement for genocide. We'll call it "The Hitler". You will find that Soviet Russia and Communist China measure out to 10 Hitlers - EACH. Why do we spend so little time in school learning about Stalin and Mao's atrocities yet half a semester learning about Hitler?
Why are Marxists of any stripe allowed to organize and lobby governments when what they're advocating is responsible for the murder of 200 million people?
>>
>>168567
We've been hearing "muh six million" for years and now they're trying to up the figure again.
>>
>>168567
Do the math.
>>
>>168567

No, it did not happen.

Jews claimed "6 million in danger" every 5 years starting in 1906. Pic related. It was a lie, and based on a Jewish prophesy after which they would supposedly be elevated to masters of the world.

American Red Cross was in the camps, which were essentially massive homeless shelters (Germany attempted to send the Jews to other countries but no-one would take them.) RC did weekly headcounts and recorded causes of death. In all, ~122,000 people of all ethnicities died in the camps, primarily of starvation and Typhus fever.

These records were authenticated and certified by multiple parties:

https://socioecohistory.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/redcross-how_many_died_in_nazi_germany_concentration_camps.jpg

There you have it. The fvcking truth. Enjoy.
>>
Also if you want to see how official establishments rewrite history in real time in order to justify wars look no further than Muammar Gaddafi. The most recent example.

I'm sure you remember how he was murdering innocent civilians and then NATO magically helped a bunch of peaceful protesters oust him and now let's never talk about Libya again.
>>
File: Jew_demogr.png (24KB, 733x483px) Image search: [Google]
Jew_demogr.png
24KB, 733x483px
>>168846
If six million people didn't die, where did they all go?
>>
File: 1487218885350.jpg (128KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
1487218885350.jpg
128KB, 700x394px
>>168567
Basically, yes the holocaust happened.

BUT

it is blown out of proportion an all issues and is trying to put jews in the position of the main victim
>>
>>169184

Correction, my memories were formed at an earlier date :)

Claims began in 1869 and total death toll was 282,000
>>
File: IMG_0631.jpg (199KB, 1051x1218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
199KB, 1051x1218px
Undoubtedly the most trustworthy source to find the truth concerning the holocaust is David Irving and I'm surprised he's not yet been mentioned here.

If you're genuinely interest in real history please watch this.

https://youtu.be/97L_SJrPl6g
>>
>>169194
If you were a Jew in Europe who was just minding their own business and then thrown into a labour camp for several years for no reason other than being Jewish and then narrowly escaped disease and starvation would you excitedly declare your Judaism on the nearest census?
>>
>>169245
>>169204
>>169194
>>169192
>>169278

> This is the answer:
>>169184
>>
>>169194
The correct answer is that they illegally immigrated to palestine. Read this

williamlutherpierce.flawlesslogic.com/background-to-treason-part-v/
>>
File: 1490376820537.jpg (90KB, 696x783px) Image search: [Google]
1490376820537.jpg
90KB, 696x783px
>>168567
>>
>>169306
...And then they blatantly deny the existence of Palestinians as they murder them daily.
>>
File: 1490376986950.jpg (142KB, 935x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490376986950.jpg
142KB, 935x1024px
>>168567
also this
>>
>>169340
You forgot to post the horrific accounts of the trained killer storks which carried jewish babies to 8,000 feet and then dropped them into aligator swamps full of a mixture of bleach and kerosene. >.>
>>
File: 1490658116106.gif (629KB, 1496x1036px) Image search: [Google]
1490658116106.gif
629KB, 1496x1036px
>>168567
ever wonder why where auschwitz was supposed to stand there is only an open field?
>>
>>169278
Doesn't matter what you report yourself as, since the overall demographic figure would show a missing 6 million regardless of category. Unless you're suggesting that 6 million people hid themselves from any record keeping.
>>169306
If 6 million Jews moved to Palestine in the 40s during that time then how come there's only about 6 million of them living there now? Did their population not grow at all?
>>
File: 1490664995376.jpg (1MB, 1317x2239px) Image search: [Google]
1490664995376.jpg
1MB, 1317x2239px
>>168567
"gas chambers"
>>
>>169398
The Nazi soldiers didn't need protection from the zyklon B though. Bathing with Jew soap and eating Jew-wurst gave them superpowers.
>>
>>169340
>>169383
>>169386
>>169398

You guys keep on LARPing. Correct answer already been given:

>>169184
>>169306

/thread. I'm out.
>>
>>169184
>supposedly

They *make* the prophecies come true.
>>
>>169398
>Colorado
We had mobile gas chambers??
not to mention, looks like there's some X-shit going on in it
>>
>>169386
Could you provide a source first? Prior to World War 2, there were only 600,000 Jews in Germany according to the multiple sources, including jews. That chart of yours doesn't look very convincing.
>>
>>169398
Thanks for posting this image. I-I think I'm starting to believe
>>
File: 1490895833268.png (136KB, 883x393px) Image search: [Google]
1490895833268.png
136KB, 883x393px
>>169424
nice try kike
>>
>>169438
>Prior to World War 2, there were only 600,000 Jews in Germany
Probably because the majority of Jews in Europe lived in Eastern Europe. Which Germany controlled a large part of during the war. Or are you being intentionally retarded?
>>
>>169492
you still haven't provided a source for your mspaint chart or it's numbers
>>
File: 1489523301308.png (21KB, 1319x439px) Image search: [Google]
1489523301308.png
21KB, 1319x439px
>>168567
i have a lot of stuff on jews, but i'm running a little dry on holohoax, but i'm searching
>>
File: 1491070989883.png (369KB, 640x703px) Image search: [Google]
1491070989883.png
369KB, 640x703px
>>168567
meh, i think that's all i have, keep looking for the man behind the curtain ponybro
>>
File: jimbo facts 2.png (837KB, 963x936px) Image search: [Google]
jimbo facts 2.png
837KB, 963x936px
>>
>>169498
The char itself is pulled from Wikipedia using data from Sergio DellaPergola.
>Wikpedia
>J-Jew
If that doesn't satisfy you then the World Almanac gives a population figure of 16,643,120 Jews in the world in 1939 and 11,266,600 for 1949. If however, you think that source is also unacceptable, you're free to bring up any other citation of Jewish demographic numbers. But I already know you won't.
>>
>>169577
>the World Almanac
1941 15,748,091
1944 15,192,089
1947 15,688,259
1948 15,688,259
1949 11,266,600
huh. What how weird they only altered the population after the propaganda started
>>
>>169184
>American Red Cross was in the camps, which were essentially massive homeless shelters
Can you trust that the camps which they were allowed to see weren't just a show for allies? And can you trust the red cross to reported truthfully? I'm sure that after the war there were incentives to exaggerate the numbers, but you can't seriously claim that red cross' reports from the time are a reliable source.
>>
>>169680
>american post-war propaganda is more trustworthy than the redcross who was there while everything took place.
>>
>>169673
Because the 1940-1948 numbers were estimates. Again, feel free to pull up any sources you have available that say otherwise, but again, I know you won't.
>after the propaganda started
But according to this thread the propaganda started as early as 1869. It's weird that if the Jewish overlords had such complete control over everyone that they would mess up and fail to get the proper number until 4 years after the war. Or, as occam's razor dictates, it was an error from using earlier numbers as estimates until new data was collected.

But again, pull up any evidence to the contrary if you have it.
>>
>>169486
> Idiot can't read
>>
>>169673
>huh. What how weird they only altered the population after the propaganda started
That could mean several things depending on the methodology.
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>>169680
>>169724
>>
>>169704
Ok, lets assume, purely for the sake of argument, that genocide did take place. Do you think that they would allow red cross to see it?

The red cross numbers definitely don't prove that it happened, but it doesn't disprove it either.
>>
File: verdun.png (496KB, 602x319px) Image search: [Google]
verdun.png
496KB, 602x319px
>>169106
>You have to strike balance between accesibility of space and making it so mundane it loses any meaning.
That's the point. Kind of agree at first glance on the cemetery argument, then again, I remember little anon also having fun with his first kinder garden qt on a cemetery, we didn't disrespected graves, but also didn't felt down. Even as much as I despise the balance meme, it might be a better choice than the jewish and stormweenie answer to mah 7 Gorrillion
>>
>>169724
>It's weird that if the Jewish overlords had such complete control over everyone that they would mess up and fail to get the proper number until 4 years after the war
>desperately putting words in my mouth
Jews fuck up all the time. Unless you can show me the actual methodology they used, it just means they took into account the numbers various propaganda sources used.
>>
>>169772
>the red cross was at all of these camps, but somehow missed millions of people being murdered and the various death contraptions
Doesn't sound convincing at all to me
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>169772

This thread ended a while back, Dr. Questionstein.
>>
>>169383
I've actually been there, and it does connect to a chamber underground
I'm also pretty sure it was on the original plans too
>>
>>169821
> "pretty sure"

Where do we send your Shekels?
>>
>>168567
the "holocaust" did happen, but not in the same way or for the same reasons people believe today.

hitler did target the jews, gays, etc, but not officially to kill them, but to contain them til he could ship them off.

they were never gassed, bodies weren't burned by the thousands each day, and there have been no mass graves really found.

the thing was, as the war went on, supplies became scarce and some camps were cutoff completely. furthermore, this and other conditions caused by the war lead to some diseases spreading in the camps. these however, were not purposeful attempts to kill off the population, but simply a result of the strain war puts on a nation when its being invaded. the jews and others in the camp simply weren't as important as the civilians or soldiers, simple as that.

it becomes more apparent that the official holocaust numbers for many of the camps were quietly lowered after the war, theres photo evidence suggesting the famous brick chimney was installed after the war, and the famous gas chamber was built in a way that could never work. our modern crematoriums also couldn't handle close to the numbers needed to cremate all the bodies they said were.

now for the biggest redpill that even /pol/ ignores: why does it matter? why should modern jews be held as good guys for using the suffering of others as leverage? why should anyone be held accountable for the actions of people of generations past? the truth is, whether it happened or not, the jews now-a-days have been a constant thorn working only for their own interests, and abusing the death of millions in their own words in order to guilt people unaffiliated into doing what they want.

it doesn't matter if it happened, because using those victims to their advantage is disgusting either way.
>>
File: holocaust-soap.png (200KB, 599x330px) Image search: [Google]
holocaust-soap.png
200KB, 599x330px
Hey look everyone I found real proof
>>
>>169868

Killer storks man. Nazi secret weapon.
>>
>>168567
It may or may not have happend.

But it should happen again anyway.
>>
>>168567
test
>>
File: BlueprintKremaI.jpg (130KB, 504x346px) Image search: [Google]
BlueprintKremaI.jpg
130KB, 504x346px
>>169836
unlike you, I actually take history seriously and do my research
I don't believe in the 6 million meme, but it's not an mspaint "russian build this" that's going to convince me when you can find the plans online
They could've been tampered with, sure, but that's still more trustworthy. Them having an oven wouldn't make it suddenly kill two millions tho
>>
>>169777
Again, simply showing me contrary numbers would prove your point.

Let's assume for one moment that there were actually around 15 million Jews at the end of the war. This goes back to the 1938 figure, which is "before the propaganda". Right now, there are 13 million Jews, a decrease of 2 million. One can say that there were simply a decrease in birthrates in the 70 years. Extremely unlikely given population trends.

Okay, another point is that maybe a lot of them stopped reporting themselves as Jews. Well you still have demographic reports that show decreases in European population. If the Jews still lived in Europe but simply hid the fact they were Jews to authorities then civilian causalities should be lower than reported.

Well maybe they migrated. But to where? US immigration from 1941-1950 was about 1 million. Current Israel population figure is around 8 million with about 7 million Jews.

Again, try to use some fucking logic here. If six million people who were reported as being dead were actually alive, then there would be some statistical proof of this somewhere. All you have to do to prove me wrong is show that proof.
>>
>>168567
Yes but that shouldn't detract from supporting nationalism. Also Stalin segregated Jews and was planning a Jew genocide before he died.
>>
>>168567
and onions. CNN request.
>>
>>169893

I said 282,000. I don't know what you think I claimed, but hey -- I found ACTUAL PHOTOGRAPHIC EVIDENCE OF PONIES OPERATING THE OVENS!

This shit is undeniable.

As for how serious I take history, did you not notice me do what no one else seems to be able to, and ... i dunno.. actually get the facts right? ... -.-
>>
File: ljP5u6e.jpg (224KB, 1200x990px) Image search: [Google]
ljP5u6e.jpg
224KB, 1200x990px
>>169935
>>
>>169894
>Current Israel population figure is around 8 million with about 7 million Jews.

6 million Jews in Israel, 2 million non-Jews.
>>
>>169949

> 2 million PALESTINIANS YOU FVKING KIKE
>>
>>169963
No, that number is separate from the 4 million Palestinians who aren't counted as part of the Israeli population.
>>
>>170003

Right, why count something decreasing so quickly.
>>
>>169935
>Jews and Slavs were considered to be untermench and thus expandable, I don't see why you get so defensive about it.
>let me just make up their ideology and hope you don't notice
>also ignore my blatant goalpost shifting
Can you actually find any quotes or documents saying "murder all subhuman jews and slavs" or was it literally just war?
>>169894
So the jews just magically disappeared? Unless there's evidence that mass murder took place, there's no limit to possible combinations of explanations that are just as valid.
>>
File: twiggles_is_smart.png (122KB, 992x363px) Image search: [Google]
twiggles_is_smart.png
122KB, 992x363px
>>168567
>>
>>169929
okay, it appears that we actually agree on something, yet you seem to think that I disagree with you for some reason
I'm saying that this chimney was on the original plans. HOWEVER, this was NOT linked to any chamber, as clearly shown on the plan, but rather on a small oven that autists got full muh genocide on
Where did you see that I denied the numbers ? You were the one who started talking to me in the first place, I was replying to this >>169383 retarded caption, which is only a few inches from saying "yeah, the russians totally build a chimney connected to nothing for fun guise"
shitty info is useless and works only in our defavor, especially when you know that neither the gas chamber nor the ovens are linked to the chimney in the slightest
>>
>>170016
Most dead Palestinians over the last 5 years died in Syria, not at the hands of Israelis. Those weren't counted in the 4 million either.

There's 11 and a half million Palestinians worldwide.
>>
>>170111
> Died in Syria
> Not at the hands of Israelis
>>
>>170104
on top of that, the only source that I could find about this """"russian""""" chimney was on reddit conspiracy
>>
>>170144
That fact was known long before reddit was even registered as a domain. Kids!
>>
>>170162
Then link me to something, I'm open to your info, regarding why the russians would've taken the time to build a chimney this massive when they repurposed this part of the camp into a bomb shelter after the liberation in 1945
shit just doesn't add up
>>
>>169894
If six million people were gassed there would be human remains. Where are they? Where are the mass graves?
>>
File: 1490818556405.jpg (401KB, 1548x1696px) Image search: [Google]
1490818556405.jpg
401KB, 1548x1696px
Come now goyim, there are so many movies about the shoah - how could you not believe that?
>>
File: 1487720975504.jpg (374KB, 722x655px) Image search: [Google]
1487720975504.jpg
374KB, 722x655px
>>168567
Honestly just listen to Dr. Joseph Gobbles on the subject of Jewish subversion. He was right then and it remains true to this day
>>
>>170071
>"murder all subhuman jews and slavs"
I don't think extermination was the explicit goal, it's more that their lives simply weren't considered important. I remember reading something about an attempt by Germany to repatriate Jews to Palestine and that the muslims there didn't agree and I find it entirely possible, but so do I find genocide possible. Another thing that might've fueled genocide were attempts to prove loyalty or disperse suspicion about oneself. Heydrich was rumored to be part jewish for example and he was also a big proponent of the final solution. A coincidence? Maybe...

TL;DR: I think that much of it wasn't a result of people wanting Jews dead, but rather people simply acting in political self interest.
>>
>>170413
>master of manipulation accuses others of doing what he does

Classic.
>>
>>168567
The holocaust is one of, if not the most well-documented event in the history of the human species. There are literal mountains of evidence. You can find a lot of it here:

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007147

>>170355
That book is antisemitic propaganda. Surprised some people still fall for it.
>>
File: 165px-Happy-merchant.gif (12KB, 165x193px) Image search: [Google]
165px-Happy-merchant.gif
12KB, 165x193px
>>170560
>That book is antisemetic propaganda.

Yes goyim. Listen to this guy. Gentiles please use that book shelf over there. This one is off limits to goyim.
>>
>>170560
Hahahahahahahahaha this kike
>>
>>168567
http://takimag.com/article/denial_is_dead_david_cole#axzz4d6Zxou3G
>>
"That's racist, that's antisemitic, that's homophobic"etc. Are not arguments.

They are fee-fees.
>Blacks commit more crime per capita.
>That's racist.
>Here's some statistics to prove it.
>Those statistics are racist.
>Here's some news stories that contextualize the evidence.
>This contextualized evidence is racist.

The argument is lost at "That's racist.".

"Isms" and "Phobias" are derivative concepts used to shelter an incorrect position from pesky facts.
>>
File: 1489819873964.png (457KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1489819873964.png
457KB, 600x1000px
>>170560
>antisemetic propaganda

ah yes, the typical "if it says anything bad about jews it fake! antisemetic! propaganda! jews are perfect they cant do anything wrong!" argument.

even if you had a point, jews have 'cried wolf' for too long now, i dont trust shit they say.
>>
>>168868
>numbers are exaggerated
The numbers have always been too low. The holocaust was much, much worse than anybody has communicated.
>>
>>170937
This. 30 trillion Jews were slaughtered. And then Adolf Hitler used his time machine to go back in time and change census records to make it look like there were less jews.
>>
>>170937
bait.jpg
>>
>>170937
>muh 9 gorillion
>>
>>170958
Oyy vey goyim you will never know what it was like.
My grandfather was killed in the holocaust when he was just 8 years old.
>>
File: 1395783820983.png (1MB, 1712x1338px) Image search: [Google]
1395783820983.png
1MB, 1712x1338px
>>170512
He fought fire with fire anon, I never said he was perfect but on the subject(s) of jewish schemes he was spot on.
>>
>>168567
I wish it wasn't 1 in the morning. I love redpilling people on this...

I hope this board isn't down in the morning. I'd love to chat about this.
>>
>>169075
This study has already been disproven lice can withstand much higher concentrations of cyanide for much longer times than humans
>>
>>168632
7 hours of video.

No thanks
>>
>>168567
Okay, scholar here. The problem with the Holocaust is how it is taught, it portrays the situation as extremely black and white (Axis powers = evil, Allied powers = good) when there is a lot more grey area, for example, Germany under NatSoc was a diverse state and Germany FLOURISHED under Nazism in terms of infrastructure, economy, industry and logistics. The volk ideology isn't taught as a reaction to postmodernism and the social mores, norms during the Weimar Republic and no one talks about the Russian Revolution and/or the German Revolution of 1918-1919 and how that fucked up Germany's views on communists and Russian Jewry's connections with the Bolsheviks. From there, the Holocaust is taught at the public school level as something that exclusively affected the Jews, many Christians, ethnic Germans, Poles, Ukrainians, Lithuanians, etc were killed among others. Make no mistake, many Jews were killed because they were deemed undesirable or an enemy of the state, and impossible to put a number on those who were killed, because the Eastern European Jewish community resisted census taking because it was somewhat distrustful of the old-world European empire seen and "counting people, tallying" was viewed as a bad omen as there was concern for gathering up able-bodied men for the military service. The conservative estimate of Jews killed is between 2 and 6 million, 6 million is on the generous side, but still realistic as several large villages on the Eastern front were massacred by both Nazis and Soviets.

(continued in next post)
>>
File: 1479584900087.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1479584900087.png
8KB, 420x420px
>France
>France (again)
kek
>>
File: This is where you went wrong..jpg (742KB, 1600x1131px) Image search: [Google]
This is where you went wrong..jpg
742KB, 1600x1131px
>>171087
>scholar here
>>
>>171087
And nobody talks about the massacres and mass rapes committed by the Soviets.

Lastly, we get to the camps. There are any different types of camps: prison camps, detention centers, work camps, displaced persons centers, etc. Generally, you were better off in a displaced people than you were in a prison camp or a work camp where people were more likely to be treated poorly as you could be an enemy of the state. I won't address the debate over Zyklon-B or the possibility that showers intended for delousing actually killed people, but I will say that many people died towards the end of the war because of disease, starvation as Germany was clearly on the verge of collapse, unable to meet the most basic needs of its citizens.
>>
>>170446
This
>>
>>171124
You are not wrong, leaf. You are not wrong.
>>
>>169868
Correct.
>>
File: 1489362137800.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489362137800.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>168824
OPs question could have been quickly answered with just this. Don't just flood them with everything on day one, the mind will naturally repulse when it's brim full.

Remember truth is like a light. Too much will dazzle the eyes and blind the recipient. "Redpill" is a process that happens gradually, when you see peice of truth that makes sense out of previous things that didn't make sense. As the coincidences stack up, one becomes irreversably "redpilled" and immune to propeganda and "ideological subversion".
>>
>>168907
Kek. That tells you everything you need to know, doesn't it?
>>
>>171130
pretty much this
>>
>>168567
It happened but not to the magnitude that people say it happened.
>>
>>170925
The book doesn't say anything bad about Jews. It was a fake book written by an antisemite filled with absurd and obviously false claims so that other antisemites can call it out for being fake. It's a straw argument book.
>>
File: THIS_DISPLEASES_NICK.jpg (105KB, 701x617px) Image search: [Google]
THIS_DISPLEASES_NICK.jpg
105KB, 701x617px
I've always taken everything with a pinch of salt.

When I was told as a kid about the holocaust I was like 'That's bad', and generally you went 'Wow that's a lot of jewish people killed' but I questioned it asking about the number of losses in WW1 that we'd been taught was around 17 million, how could Hitler managed to kill 6 million jews and 6 million minorites and such? I got detention and told questioning the holocaust was bad, lol.

It's like, on the news the other day, it was saying about a whole bunch of migrants yet again raping people. But that is the bottom line of what happened, the numbers might be made up, but the base of it was 'migrants are being cunts'.

Question everything, accept nothing as fact.
>>
Most of the holocaust deaths were from being shot and not a gas chamber, masturbation machine or holocauster. Tons of jewish people have made shit up about being in the holocaust in order to gain sympathy and money.

>>171225
A bunch of africans with machetes were able to kill 800k rwandans in 100 days.
>>
>>171287
Niggers killed some people? Gotcha.
>>
>>171287
yeah but they ran around with machetes just chopping someone down and moving onto the next, not trying to herd them into gas chambers, gas them, drag the bodies to a crematorium, and burn them in numbers of an impossible efficiency.

if people said the holocaust was just germans going around shooting a jew and moving onto the next there would be much much less debate.
>>
File: wrong.jpg (51KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
wrong.jpg
51KB, 670x377px
>>171287
>A bunch of African's with machetes.

No, that's a meme. The Rwandan army conscripted civilians, swelling the official military force up to 30,000 strong and they were sent into Tutsi territory and ordered to kill everybody in sight.

UN Observers were ordered to retreat. So there was basically no opposition force, a 30,000 strong force officially sanctioned by the local government (if you can call it that) whose sole order was to kill people. With no conscious effort to cover anything up. People's bodies were left to rot where they fell.
>>
>>171401
Also the concentration camps were essentially work houses. So the sole purpose wasn't to kill Jews. It was 1939-1945. Prisoners worked... or else. And it wasn't just Germany that had that philosophy at the time.
>>
File: 1491149232887.jpg (3MB, 1849x3013px) Image search: [Google]
1491149232887.jpg
3MB, 1849x3013px
>>171379
but that story wouldn't result in as much "reparations"
>>
>>168567
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEHn-5Pd8Qc
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
18KB, 480x360px
*gives up*

the slidejews won.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=549EBbVxvR4
>>
File: 1491111728835.png (79KB, 1212x665px) Image search: [Google]
1491111728835.png
79KB, 1212x665px
Prof. Kevin MacDonald Discusses Jewish Influence on Western Culture

https://youtu.be/sKEMsZQUuII

Prof. Kevin MacDonald - The End Of White People (full)

https://youtu.be/nz4htfw9rSQ

David Cole (a Jew) exposes Holocaust fraud documentary

https://youtu.be/DFrJF-noN7A

George Lincoln Rockwell - American National Socialism (great speech)

https://youtu.be/FaCHBmGWcBc
>>
>>171882
>That video title
Nope. Not going to do it.
>>
>>171992
None of those dispute or refute any of the evidence here

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007147
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.