[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You just caught sunset doing the shimmer with her hands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

You just caught sunset doing the shimmer with her hands down her pants. What do?
>>
>>30958439
Slide my hand down there too.
>>
>>30958439
Rat her out to Principal Celestia for lewd behavior.

But only if I get to watch.
>>
>>30958471
This
>>
>>30958439
Tongue fuck her ear
>>
>>30958439
Remind myself never to accept food from Sunset ever again and never touch that book that she has.
>>
>>30958526
I would happily accept food from sunset after a cunt shattering orgasm and encourage her to do more.
>>
>>30958471
/thread
>>
File: sunset dom anon.png (122KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sunset dom anon.png
122KB, 600x600px
Sperg like an autist, excuse myself and try to run away, hoping she runs after me and 'catches' me so she can use her mind reading and realize how much I want this
Give her a moment to process the new information, hoping that I caught her before she could finish so that she could 'gently' ask me to help her out by keeping me pinned down as she sits on my face and order me to finish her off
Then become her boy toy, her little puppy she can take everywhere she wants and use as she pleases
Of course I wouldn't even need to use my words to tell her anything, to assure her that I want this just as much as she does, to tell her how much I love this and how much I love her
She could just read my mind and make me hers, exactly the way she'd want because that'd be the way I want it

Shimmy is made to be on top, she's the perfect alpha
>>
>>30958806
And that's how Shimmy met Flash.
>>
>>30958806
only pre-reformation though
>>
>>30958806
only pre-pubescent though
>>
>>30958827
no, i meant that after her reformation she's lost most of her spiciness, she's just average now
>>
>>30958819
Good thing he's /ourguy/
I can even self insert as him now

>>30958826
Oh no, I don't want her to be mean and treat me like shit
And if she's horny enough to start schlicking herself in the school's library, then who knows what she would do to a guy that wants her to sit on his face and force him to pleasure her?
That's like proposing a piece of meat to an hungry wolf

>>30958827
I'd be more than okay with lolidom shimmy

>>30958833
Nah, she's still alpha as hell
She's the leader after all
>>
>>30958836
How is he /yourguy/ if he fucked your waifu before, and you never will?
>>
>>30958846
Because he didn't since it's a cartoon for little kids and they weren't shown having sex on screen
Are you new?
>>
File: 1439761900792.gif (3MB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
1439761900792.gif
3MB, 320x272px
>>30958851
Pffft okay bro
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.