[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>when the best waifu has the worst color did you ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: why.jpg (174KB, 344x480px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
174KB, 344x480px
>when the best waifu has the worst color
did you ever play the TCG, /mlp/?
>>
>>30957839
>Orange
>Bad
Pick one.
>>
>>30957869
its fucking shit senpai. everything except maybe shitty purple is better.
>>
>>30957839
yes
>>
No, but I was always curious of how this plays, a good digital version would be appreciated.

But knowing Hasbro they would probably give the rights to Gameloft to turn it into another shitty Freemium game
>>
The one thing I never got about the game is, why did they have Enterplay handle it when Wizards of the Coast could have done the design in-house?
>>
File: 1499530669051.png (2MB, 2000x2615px)
1499530669051.png
2MB, 2000x2615px
I only collect the cards for fun because I have no one to play with.
>>
>>30957891
Pf, half of the decks in NA continentals last top16 were either orange villain farms or purple control decks. When have *you* last played the game because the only time where orange was ever not a strong color was back in Premiere / CN. Coincidentally it was the Maud mane that helped orange out of the slump, along with some good stuff in CG later on, ever since orange has been a staple in every tops

>>30958271
Get the OCTGN client and download the MLP CCG plugin along with the card image packs. It's workable if you're curious about the game. You will not really find random people to play with though, will have to arrange matches the old fashioned way, and it won't guide you along the rules all that much either, so you'll have to do some reading and figuring out on the side.

I don't know if that constitutes a "good" digital version. There is *a* digital version, anyway.
>>
File: 1483274961745.png (846KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483274961745.png
846KB, 1920x1080px
>>30958389
>tfw have dozens of completed yugioh decks but no one to play with
>>
File: CrystalGames_p012.jpg (267KB, 344x480px)
CrystalGames_p012.jpg
267KB, 344x480px
>>30957839
I considered getting into it, and hearing that my waifu's colour was apparently good nearly convinced me to go for it; but eventually personal issues got in the way, and I never got the drive back.

Be honest with me, is pink actually good, or was my friend lying to me?
>>
>>30959754
It's a game with many sets that's been going on for years. It feels really off to call any colour either strong or weak. The way colour requirements are set up, you can also mix and match and go for one, or a multitude of colours with your deck. It's not unheard of for decks to run 4 colours and do well.

That having been said, yes, pink is definitely well represented in the competitive landscape right now, both as main and as offcolour. But then again there really only is a single colour where I would say that is not the case right now, and that would be yellow.
>>
>>30959839
Oh really? I just assumed it was like Magic the Gathering, where using more than two colours was just suicide, and even then two is not a great idea.
Though I suppose MtG has changed a lot since I played it.
>>
I play magic like a normal sperg

and pokemon decks from 2010
>>
>>30959877
People can freely splash three colors in eternal formats like legacy or modern.
>>
>>30959907
All my Pokemon decks are old too, my favorite ones are from Neo Discovery or older. Don't like how absurdly strong pokemon EX and the like are these days.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.