[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Magic can bend space and time >Magic can literally make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 147325.png (584KB, 880x686px) Image search: [Google]
147325.png
584KB, 880x686px
>Magic can bend space and time
>Magic can literally make plants grow, switch gender and teleport shit
>Magic cannot make manes grow.

Wow. Were we wrong about magic being insanely OP?
>>
>>30954986
No, Glimmer just didn't want to hurt Rarity.

For the 86th time.
>>
It's purely a disregard of continuity
and mlp is a toy brand.
If you criticize anything
the liberals here will swarm
and there are many
>>
They hoofwaved it away as being "mane magic". An unexplored, vague territory of magic that is easy to write about. Cutie marks magic is all sorts of bullshit for the sake of plot so the same can be said for manes, since both things are key to a character's personality and design.
>>
>>30954986
We never actually see a gender switching spell. The one in Magic Duel was a ruse.
>>
It was Twilight and Starlight pranking her.
>>
>>30955045
Yes but Trixie said they are doable but only by high level unicorns.
>>
>>30955065
>Anonfilly validated
God damn it.
>>
Headcanon: using magic to artificially stimulate a natural process makes that process dependent on magic to function properly. The sun/moon/weather/seasons used to work without magical assistance but then unicorns fucked it all up by trying to control everything.

Basically, Twilight and Starlight could've magically forced Rarity's hair to grow, but it would never grow back on its own again.
>>
>>30954986
Maybe it's showing that magic dealing with biology on a cellular level and replicating and accelerating it is much harder to do then others.
As for the plants, I don't know. I guess it's easier with plant cells for some reason or Twilight Sparkle was channeling her earth pony powers.
>>
>>30955019
That might explain why nobody could recognize Rarity without her mane.
>>
>>30955338
To be fair, 99% of ponies have the same face.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.