[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aren't you worried you might cry during the movie, Anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Cry Liquid Pride.jpg (41KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
Cry Liquid Pride.jpg
41KB, 500x266px
Aren't you worried you might cry during the movie, Anon? People will be secretly filming crowd reactions and will post the results online. You don't want to be THAT guy who cried like a little faggot bitch while watching a movie about cute litter poners DO YOU? You better not embarrass yourself and should just stay home then.
>>
>>30950777
Why would anyone cry?
>>
>>30950777
Boy, you really want this movie to fail, don't you?
>>
>>30950799
Not Op
But I hope it does.
>>
>>30950804
Can I ask why? Or is your reason just amazingly simple, like 'I don't like the show?'
>>
>>30950815
Not really, I hope it fails because I think they're just pushing it with lazy ideas just to make more money and toys to sell to the masses.
The movie sounds very stupid the villain is over the top, Fizzle Bitch or whatever her name is looks annoying as hell and pretty sure her lines will be just as stupid and cringy.
I hope the movie fails so that the show can actually progress look on how many new episodes are coming out and hardly any of them are loved like the old ones.
The show is just a cash grab at this point and I know Hasbro is all about that, and the writers whether or not are like that they have to follow Hasbro direction.
I'm certain that this movie was made because of Hasbro, and since the writers don't have a motivation they will get lazy.
But, then again this is my opinion.
>>
>>30950857
I also forgot why do you think they got a bunch of famous celebrities in it, (who are bad VA) to show respect or something they put them in so people who know those celebrities can see the movie it was a big selling point for the movie.
>>
>>30950857
That's a pretty balanced opinion, I can respect that.
>>
File: 1504075683850.jpg (35KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1504075683850.jpg
35KB, 480x270px
>>30950857
>>30950875
yeah that's a fair enough point, but then again getting shitty tier voice actors for kids movies is nothing new, as disappointing as that is, plus if the movie fails it won't magically make the show better, the show got worse because so many of the old staff left and Hasbro didn't give a shit about who they hired to replace them, if the movie fails Hasbro may very well just cancel the show rather than trying to address the real problems and try to fix it
Personally, I don't know how the movie's gonna turn out, I don't have very high expectations for the movie, but I am still looking forward to it just because we're finally getting a pony movie
>>
>>30950906
The whole voice actor thing I wasn't really talking about the the VA it was a little joke no matter how much truth was in it, but what I was saying was that Hasbro just hired a bunch of celebrities for recognition and nothing more.
You're right on the whole if the movie fails it won't make the show better do to the the new writers who don't know it that much.
And yeah knowing Hasbro it's probably going to kill the show if it flops.
>>
>>30950857

You actually raise some good points.
>>
File: talk.jpg (69KB, 1062x882px) Image search: [Google]
talk.jpg
69KB, 1062x882px
>>30950777
>Going to see the movie in the theatres.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.