[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that they should make an "Inside the episode"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: gameofthronesinsideepisode.jpg (136KB, 700x357px) Image search: [Google]
gameofthronesinsideepisode.jpg
136KB, 700x357px
Do you think that they should make an "Inside the episode" feature for My Little Pony where the writers and producers talk in depth about the previous episode? (Like HBO does with some of their shows.)

You could argue what would be the point of doing so for a kid's show, but I don't know; some of you guys seem to miss the point of some episodes by miles.
>>
>>30945012
>He hasn't seen Major League Pong Gods 2: Turn Down That Racket
>>
>>30945430
Do I want to know?
>>
>>30946244
I would assume that the awnser to that question is no, since you don't know already and you didn't take the time to even google that very specific name and find the video that it's referring to in question.

Do you have any more rhetorical questions?
>>
>>30946447
I meant about individual episodes.
>>
File: I Guess.png (62KB, 336x368px) Image search: [Google]
I Guess.png
62KB, 336x368px
>>30947086
>rereads OP
I dunno, it doesn't seem necessary. I would much rather have my media be presented in a neutral light where I'm asked to draw my own conclusions, instead of having it be presented to me and then have someone come up and say, "This is the message we're going for here, this is the correct interpretation of the media and here's how you're supposed to get to it.

You know, critical thinking. It's important, especially for a show that is made with children in mind.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.