[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this here is what im most concerned about for season 8. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 15

File: v.jpg (258KB, 1440x1010px) Image search: [Google]
v.jpg
258KB, 1440x1010px
this here is what im most concerned about for season 8. It's gonna be filled with fuck drumpf undertones as emotions were probably high when the season was written.

I don't give a shit if you're left or right wing, just keep that shit out of the show
>>
>>30944963
t. drumptard
>>
>>30944963
Agreed
>>
>>30944970
Because politics boil down to us versus them most of the time between the two parties when neither option is ideal most times. One side thinks they're getting what they want while the other is convinced by their media of choice to hate whoever is in power.
>>
Season 1 had a racism is bad episode and no one cried about it. Man up, faggot.
>>
>>30944966
I dont want policital shit in the show, wether it aligns with my views or not.
>>
Pony Trump as season 8 villain.
>>
>>30945100
Filthy Rich already exists
>>
>>30944963
>Educatin people that diffent doesn't mean bad
>Love is more powerful than hate
You mean, like how MLP has done from the vary beginning?

Oh shit, Ponies have always been political I guess. Well time to abandon ship.
>>
>>30945129
Trixie ran herself out of town after being proven as a fraud.
>>
>>30945151
The most anti-Trump thing I've ever seen
>>
>>30945151
most performers are self deprecating, not narcissists.
>>
>>30945172
>magicians
since this is the only relevant one, most magicians ive seen dont get up on stage and spend half their show telling everyone how so fucking awesome they are. they just perform.

really if you have to hype yourself up instead of your audience doing it for you then you suck.
>>
>>30945113
>>30945123
Honestly having him as a villain taking over the world though money sounds kind of unique. And I don't even mean in a fuck capitalism kind of way, it would be something different. But I don't really know how you'd solve that plot without ruining his character or looking super sjw
>>
>>30945255
flim and flam did that already in an alternate timeline
>>
>>30944987
It also wasn't political. These messages are fine so long as you don't also insinuate that a portion of the population doesn't understand them because their politics don't allow for it
>>
>>30945131
>it's not your country so you can't talk about it
What a load of shit you must eat. You can definitely discuss forgein politics.
>>
>>30944963
So trump supporters will be triggered that MLP will violate their safe space, not realizing that MLP is actually a pretty liberal show.
>>
File: 1504842112970.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1504842112970.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>tfw you remember how The Times Are A Changeling pissed people off so much because they were so far gone into being partisan that they absolutely HAD to view it in the context of "fucking refugees" instead of taking it for the great story it was
>>
>>30944987
The difference is that the mlp universe version of Racism was so far disconnected from real life due to the show originally being for an even younger audience. The whole "racism" thing was just Zecora being mysterious to the ponies. It didn't actually feature elements of modern real life racism.

Nowadays they can get away with a lot more direct parallels for the real world. Not to mention that there's a humongous lack of nuance when it comes to putting political ideas in shows these days. It's all completely reactionary with insane amounts of strawmans. I don't even mind opposing political views in shows if they don't completely strawman the other side.

>>30945123
I think this is actually the most likely thing we'll see from a politically charged season 8. People have been begging for Diamond Tiara's return and making Filthy Rich into Trump is the most likely way they'd do it considering writing started around December last year. Vogel has also dropped a hint that Scootaloo will have lesbian caretakers.
>>
File: 1502255994086.png (211KB, 1117x659px) Image search: [Google]
1502255994086.png
211KB, 1117x659px
Honestly, given the fact that most young conservatives are basically completely socially liberal save for transgenderism, other than a generic "Totally Not Trump" villain though any S8 villain will probably get mental gymnastics from here to make them "totally a Trump expy GUIZ1! the only thing that would probably upset /mlp/ is a canon transgendered character. Not even a filly with two moms or other canon homosexual relationship would do anything.
>>
>>30945726
>Calling mexicans rapists
Someones doing the raping
>>
File: unreleased eqg short.png (696KB, 1047x592px) Image search: [Google]
unreleased eqg short.png
696KB, 1047x592px
There was a promo on Discovery Family's facebook page a while back that had a few frames from a short that didn't air yet. Is it just me or does this girl look like a tranny? She's got a more masculine jawline along with squared eyes that the male characters usually have. Her upper body also looks a bit more masculine than the others though it could just be the angle.
>>
>>30945619
>When someone says "liberals", all I can think is gibs to minorities or LGBT rights.

Having a show with ten strong female lead characters, one that constantly defies gender norms and tropes in media, one that constantly asserts that women are not inferior to men. Its extremely feminist in nature.

There are also generally more liberal messages like encouraging rehabilitation rather than punishment or not hating people who are different from you.

The only episode I can think of that can be called conservative is Feeling Pinkie Keen, and the writer apologized over its message.

>hard work
This isn't something Trump supports, his supporters are voting for him for job welfare, he wants to kick out more qualified and hard working immigrants because they are more competitive than his voting base is. The entire "they stole our jobs" stance is a testament to his base not being able to adapt and work for a better living.

Not to mention the whole bring back coal nonsense, this is the opposite of working hard. Rather than adapting to a new job market, Trumps supporters would prefer to cry to Trump for help to bring back nonviable jobs.

Make no mistake, Trumps supporters want welfare, but not obvious welfare, job welfare, where they can work in any field they want regardless of how viable it is and make as much money as someone with relevant qualifications.
>>
Reminder that the real voting bloc that matters is the rural poor and that no one actually gives a shit about them except for votes. West Virginia needs help and our parties are using their poverty for votes.
>>
File: 1459153.gif (495KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1459153.gif
495KB, 250x166px
>Another /pol/ thread
>>
>>30945781
She seems more like an older woman
Maybe the owner of Ponk's workplace
>>
Where did you get this image? Nothing is coming up on an image search.
>>
Keeping this thread up won't bring back Octabooru, aerolite.
>>
>>30944963
*Nods respectfully towards you*
>>
>>30945123
Filthy Rich is a cis white male.
He is the SJW enemy.
>>
>>30945887
>Newspaper > couple
You clearly don't know what a tabloid is. Washington Post is a reputable news paper, Washington Times is a tabloid that shouldn't be taken seriously. Unlike your tabloid article, snopes actually brought sources unlike your tabloid which cited a single blog post.

>that second point

I don't think you understand the difference between the message of a group and its individuals. BLM, left wing ideology, and even communism are not ideologies that base themselves on hurting others. BLM wants to end police brutality, communism at its core is an economic system. Neither of these things are inherently violent, but violence can occur at a protest for the same reason violence can occur after a foot ball game.

Nazi ideology however is based inherently on a violent belief, that different races are superior and that others should be removed. There isn't a way where one can believe this without believing in some type of violent action.

This really covers your third point as well.
>>
>>30945726
Babby doesn't understand the difference between "their" and "they're".
>>
>>30945787
>All You Americans are Fired
https://archive.is/0hIUi
>>
>>30945947
Illegal immigrants also don't use nearly as many services as actual citizens can use, they ironically enough work the life that Trump would see the rest of americans working if he has his way in removing social services.

Maybe, just maybe, those people can adapt and find better jobs than minimum wage. Farm work is taken primarily by immigrants because most citizens can't even handle that type of work and in areas where immigration crackdowns, farmers have been struggling to find employees. Trump wants to abolish minimum wage, I don't see why you are have a problem with Trump supporters having to work for dollars per hours if they are unable to adapt, it is literally what they voted for.
>>
>>30945945
That horse deserved it because the police are a bunch of racists who help fund the prison industrial complex by arresting innocent minorities and never letting them out of the cycle.
>>
>>30945993
Nazis aren't the same thing as ethnic nationalists. Besides, such a policy would indirectly lead to an increase in violence between races as not being exposed to different races is what generates racial hatred.
>>
>>30944970
Because he's a stupid meany poophead who hates undocumented immigrants WHO HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE HERE
>>
>>30946013
Seems like the antifa kids in college want Jim Crow laws back in their schools.
>>
>>30946025
Anyone who is cis, white, a right winger and voted for anyone but Sanders.
>>
>>30946051
How are these connected? I disagree with the image.
>>
>>30946057
>I disagree with the image.
Congrats, you are now a Nazi by Liberal logic!
Your MAGA hat is in the mail.
>>
>>30945715
>Vogel has also dropped a hint that Scootaloo will have lesbian caretakers
hasbro has been intelligent enough to avoid that shitstorm thus far. no reason for themselves to cut their own head off now.
>>
>>30946086
BROTHER
>>
>>30946092
>Hippies.
Get the fire hoses.
>>
>>30946102
>>30946103
You underestimate how much I want to upset people. I love modern culture because absolutely everyone wears their triggers on their sleeve.
>>
>>30946121
If you took off Antifas masks they would fight themselves.
>>
>>30946092
>nazis hold a free speech forum
>get mad when sane people use their free speech to protest it.

>>30946091
This honestly would be an awful idea and would piss both sides off. Scootaloo parents have been confirmed to be pretty shitty and I can see liberals getting mad that they made the only LGBT ponies on the show into assholes and conservatives being mad about it because it violates their safe space.

They should at least make a set of competent characters LGBT as well.
>>
>>30946086
Ah, an original /b/tard, I see. The true patricians choice.
>>
>>30946139
Oh yes, those hippies and niggers look like uniform clad Nazis.
I think I see a few dozen grand wizards in the crowd too.
>>
>>30946139
fuck off whitley. LGBT is a cancerous activist group and being a faggot doesnt automatically put you in their pocket.
>>
>>30946151
>Whoa
>"I know Liberal Fu..."
>>
>>30946161
>being this triggered LGBT people exist
Irony.
>>
>>30945927
Congratulations, this is the single most patently retarded and anti-factual statement of this thread, which is saying something.
>>
>>30946168
If he doesn't listen and acts on impulse then he is not responsible for his actions.
His mom told him that, then made him eat a bunch of Ritalin because he was annoying her boyfriend.
>>
Why do mods hate us so much?
>>
thank you once again mods, for this truly marvelous thread
>>
>>30946178
how is anything i said ironic?
>>
>>30946201
Being a conservative, yet is triggered by the existence of LGBT people.
>>
>>30946205
>reading comprehension
He said LGBT *activists* are cancer, which they are. Also, funny how you use that tumblrword, which is basically their creation and prerogative.
>>
>>30946205
I don't care about LGBT people, I get annoyed by loud retards that want to hold a pissing contest every time someone "wrong thinks" near them.
And guess who is the loudest and most retarded group?
>>
>>30946205
that wouldnt be ironic, that would be expected. however thats not what i said at all. i dont give a fuck about faggots doing what they want, but the LGBT is just as cancerous as the feminist movement. both groups claim to represent everyone and they both insist on pushing their shit into everyones mouths. itd be like if westboro got up and started claiming to represent all christians in the world and started demanding christianity be put into everything.
"wheres the bible? i want a pony reading a bible on screen and fuck you guys for not doing it." its all fucking cancer and they can all shove it up their asses.
>>
>>30946234
>I don't care about LGBT people, I get annoyed by loud retards that want to hold a pissing contest every time someone "wrong thinks" near them.
>Translation: I get mad when LGBT people call me out for my bullshit
Sounds like you are just triggered that they are calling you out for your homophobia.

>that wouldnt be ironic, that would be expected. however thats not what i said at all. i dont give a fuck about faggots doing what they want, but the LGBT is just as cancerous as the feminist movement. both groups claim to represent everyone and they both insist on pushing their shit into everyones mouths.
>Translation: LGBT people's existence is bothering me despite how much I insist I am not homophobic

Sounds like you are just as triggered as the other guy. Are you that upset by LGBT people wanting fair representation. Its not like the bible where a bible wouldn't make sense in the canon of equestria and despite this, there are more bibles in media than LGBT people.
>>
>>30946254
Even still, mods aren't going to infringe on GR15. No way that'll ever happen outside of an April's Fool joke.
>>
>>30946276
Now you're the one starting to look really upset.
>there are more Bibles in media than LGBT people
Boy, I wish that were true. Wouldn't hurt to remember what the entirety of the Western world was founded upon.
>>
File: 468245848.png (1MB, 1676x947px) Image search: [Google]
468245848.png
1MB, 1676x947px
>>30946276
Unlike faggotry, Christianity has been canon since s2. ^:)
>>
>>30946304
What about the entire fucking influence of the Enlightenment?
>>
>>30946304
>deflecting
Classic conservative tactic. You don't have to hide your emotions, if you feel upset, just say something and we will comfort you. That or you could form a safe space... oh wait.
>>
File: baitpone fell from your bait.png (176KB, 653x1200px) Image search: [Google]
baitpone fell from your bait.png
176KB, 653x1200px
>>30946340
>>
>>30946328
>what about X?
Anon, there are many principles which have achieved foundational status for the West. They are obviously not mutually incompatible.
The Enlightenment needn't be reminded to most people, except crazy far-leftists who have proudly superseded modernism with post-modernism.
The Judeo-christian tradition, on the other hand, is being dangerously displaced with something much less wholesome.
>>30946340
Safe space? Are you aware oh just how much projecting you look right now?
>>
>>30945781
It's Purple Tinker's cameo.
>>
>>30946927
But it isn't 500 lbs.
>>
Remember. They say to be tolerant of others, but promote the violent killings of whites.
>>
>>30946139
>Everyone who has a different opinion than me is a Nazi!
White people defending their right to speak their mind aren't Nazis kid.
>>
>>30945615
>equivocate doesn't mean what I think it does or or how I used it.
Muh 'pinions.
>>
>>30945746
>cherrypicking
>>
File: Gangsta.jpg (44KB, 513x600px) Image search: [Google]
Gangsta.jpg
44KB, 513x600px
>>30945979
>innocent minorities
kek
>>
>>30946958
Whites have privilege, they deserve everything they get for being born into a systemically racist race.
>>
Who is MKtoon and why do I suspect that he is someone who stocks the show cast & writers.
>>
>>30944963
i don't give a flying fuck about this, if we have quality who cares
>>
>>30944970
BECUASE TWO SCOOPS
TWO HURRICANS
TWO TERMS
and also because

DRUUMMPPF
>>
File: IT_IS_HER_TURN.jpg (733KB, 2372x1800px) Image search: [Google]
IT_IS_HER_TURN.jpg
733KB, 2372x1800px
>>30947412
TWO ISSUES DRUMPFY WHUMPFY?
>>
>>30944970
Because libtards lost the control they thought they had over the population witn their polittically correct bullshit.

All their talk about love and tolerance is all a guise to control people into eating up the bullshit they propagate, and destroy america from the inside out with their degenerate views and hatred towards Christian Morals.
>>
>>30947305
He's the head of the show.
>>
>>30947500
>Christian Morals.
You mean slavery and crusades?
That's what Christian Morals are all about, racism and violence.
>>
>>30945439
>that time criss had a nail go through his hand
>>
File: 1499368746839.jpg (100KB, 681x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499368746839.jpg
100KB, 681x700px
>>30944970
It's basically pure tribalism at this point
>>
File: 1458794828938.jpg (147KB, 1584x1584px) Image search: [Google]
1458794828938.jpg
147KB, 1584x1584px
>>30947572
>he thinks crusades against belligerent Muslims were bad
>he thinks Christian nations weren't the first to outlaw a long standing socio-economic practice that predates Christians
>he doesn't know the slave trade was run by the Jews
The programming is strong with you.
Start redpilling yourself by looking up the owners of slave ships and see where the rabbit hole takes you from there.
>>
>>30945255
>a villain taking over the world though money sounds kind of unique
>who is Lex Luthor?
rich guy trying to use his money to take over the world is about as cliche as it gets
>>
>>30945615
Antifa and neo-nazis are equally as bad as each other, and both were violently attacking people on the other side in Charlottesville. In fact, the far left has been responsible for a lot more political violence in this country for the past couple of years than the far right. Everything Trump said there was factually correct.
>>
>>30947664
You cucks really believe that drivel? They can spoonfeed you any horseshit they want I guess.
>>
>>30947572
slavery was started by africans selling other africans and the crusades on the christians side of the story was them taking 'back' the land that had been taken from them from the first crusades of the muslims.

educate yourself.
>>
>>30947572
Wow, what about loving the neighbour and helping the neighbour, huh?
>>
>>30947681
>believe that drivel
What drivel is that? The constant videos of antifa beating up and attacking peaceful protesters they disagree with? The news articles about antifa members being arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon? The riots? Help me out here.
>>
>>30947681
DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>30947690
Land 'taken' 300 years earlier. The 'it was christian lands' claim is about as legitimate as the UK's claim to ownership over modern day America.
>>
>>30944963
good story but get a life hasbrosome
>>
>>30947572
kek, that's som 8/10 trolling, you should take this to /pol/ sometime.
>>
>>30947708
Your life is ruled by fear isn't it? Roll a few videos on repeat and you abandon all reason. So sad.
>>
>>30947643
I meant for the show, not as a whole
>>
>>30947754
A hundred links would not convince people like you whose hearts are gripped in terror. Americans shouldn't be so weak, we are strong.
>>
>>30947760
we are strong. its why the terrorist organization antifa cant do the same shit here as they get away with in europe.
>>
>>30947773
You are a dog. It's pathetic to watch thousands march screaming to tear away peoples rights and to do nothing. It is sniveling cowardice to hide in your home and preach that they have the right to try to steal peoples rights. That is not the country our fathers died for, they would spit on you if given the chance.
>>
>>30947773
Or maybe your father was a coward too, and never took up arms in defense of freedom. It would explain a bit. No one will ever march through my town chanting 'Blood and soil' and remain undisturbed. If they have the 'right' to attempt to strip away the citizenship of my neighbours, then I have the right to curtail their 'speech'.
>>
>>30947500
Actually, if you did count by population, Hillary would have won. But the way the electoral college works is that not all votes are counted the same. Really a US president would only need to win eight states and can get away with telling the rest to eat giant floppy dick.
>>
>>30947724
apples and oranges m8. the time doesnt matter as much as the motivation. a hostile enemy raided and took over a lot of land while committing horrible atrocities rather than following the usual rules of war. the christians took back their land when they were able.

>>30947793
>>30947803
what are you on about?
>>
>>30947809
That's because your electoral system is bullshit

Can we get back to ponies?
>>
>>30947809
>Actually, if you did count by population, Hillary would have won
wonder what that would look like if a drivers license was required in every state to vote.
>>
>>30947754
Yeah, don't worry, I can recognize weak bait when I see it.
>tfw there are people in my country who really believe this BS
>>
File: trumpone.jpg (86KB, 726x855px) Image search: [Google]
trumpone.jpg
86KB, 726x855px
>>30947860
gotchu covered fampai
>>
>>30947877
>builds a wall in a world of magic and flying creatures
>>
>>30947630
>people trying to pretend that christianity is better than islam when both are awful
Yet the snowflake conservatives will cry if you point out the problems with christianity.
>>
>>30947880
no one said earth ponies are smart
>>
>>30947860
I'm Canadian m8ty. I don't know why I post in these threads, all they do is rile me up and I get nothing done.

>>30947863
Probably still be leaning towards Hillary, give or take a few million. Swing States grant three times the voting power to less crowded states.
>>
>>30947910
Meant for

>>30947865
>>
>>30947910
>I'm Canadian m8ty.
Forgot the only way you fuckers protect yourselves is apologizing to the terrorists and giving them money.
>>
>>30944970
Fuck off Putin no one likes you
>>
File: 63568383257.gif (2MB, 1000x676px) Image search: [Google]
63568383257.gif
2MB, 1000x676px
>>30947925
>tfw murica has been doing that since obama
>>
>>30947937
Nah, Obama was just giving his people money.
>>
>>30947884
Yeah, I can see how a religion whose founder preached turning the other cheek and loving your enemies and a religion whose founder preached beheading unbelievers and making war until all the earth is conquered are pretty much the same.
>>
>>30947925
Which because you idiots couldn't press charges in a timely matter and then dumped the problem on us.
>>
>>30945726
He never called us all rapists and criminals, actually go back and find a full video of what he said
Hillary started the birther movement

t. hispanic trump voter
>>
>>30947983
t. brown uncle tom.
>>
>>30947983
That wasn't Hiliary who started it, it was a columnist by the name of Andy Martin who started that all the way back in 2004.
>>
>>30947958
>he hasn't read the bible
You'd realize that most of the "good" passages in the bible refer only to other people in your community and not so much strangers and even then there are still twisted and demented rules that apply there (slavery and rape).

God believes that murder is perfectly acceptable if it is against non-Christians; can you guys stop pretending your religion is good?
>>
>>30946229
>you can't really move threads on /mlp/ off of /mlp/ because of GR15.
/trash/
>>
>>30948209
false
>>
>>30947809
It's not so much an issue of the electoral college existing or " votes not counting the same." It's better to think of it this way: We have 50 individual sovereign elections for president ( not counting overseas citizens eligible to vote), win a majority of the dates, win the presidency. California and New York do not dictate the will of the country.
>>
>>30947826
Also the Crusades were just war because they came as a defensive retaliation against centuries of Muslim pillages and invasion across the entire Mediterranean.
Somehow people will equate that to Muslim's maneuvres aimed at the conquest of Europe.
>>30948209
Do you even know what you're taking about? Christian soteriological doctrine overrides OT with the new covenant, and as such it proclaims that every people of the world may achieve salvation. Plus, the Mosaic law and other OT institutions are no more valid for gentile Christians.
>inb4 "sola scriptura"
>>
>>30945715
>Scootaloo will have lesbian caretakers.
It's better than being neglected. Also we already have lesbians, so I don't really give a shit. They will be in only 1 episode anyway.
>>
>>30947884
What problems?The only thing I hear are "priests are molestors" and "b-but crussades" which were held in middle ages.

Rather silly to compare the existing mandatory ideology of terror, to Christianity, that doesn't hold any power on the political level, unless you live in Russia.

Ponies have 2 dieties, and you can't know for sure if Celestia isn't a molester.
>>
There's literally nothing worse than fucking murrifat politics.
>>
>>30944963
I'm not too worried when I see the show staff making these sorts of bullshit tweets.

From what we've seen Hasbro doesn't let this shit seep deeply into the show. Not like Steven Fucking Universe that was built to be "progressive".

I think the show staff are just being idiots on Twitter, trying to gain favour for the progressive types. But aren't actively aiming to shoehorn it into the show, thankfully.
>>
>>30947467

How could you have Mayor Mare not the Mayor. Mayor is in her name. What the hell kind of job would she have with a name like Mayor if she wasn't Mayor.

Unless her name is actually just "Mare", and mayor is the appropriate title, which is the least descriptive name in Equestria.
>>
>>30950202
The worst part is that there's millions of dollars being made by the fools that invest heavily into these identity politics. It's all business in the end
>>
>>30948209

"Thus says the Lord: Do justice and righteousness, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor him who has been robbed. And do no wrong or violence to the resident alien, the fatherless, and the widow, nor shed innocent blood in this place." -Jeremiah 22:3

I don't have a dog in this fight, but when someone is obviously so full of shit, revealing to the world that they don't know what the fuck they're talking about, well it deserves appropriate response. Having said that, I'm not making a critique in favor or disfavor of one religion over another, because it matters not what each holy scripture teaches if the people who follow it do not follow it.
>>
>>30947945
>his people
Gracias senior
>>
File: 1247047.gif (550KB, 524x524px) Image search: [Google]
1247047.gif
550KB, 524x524px
>>30944963
>Season 1: You should learn about friendship
>Season 2: Your friends should learn more about friendship too
>Season 3: Love is good... I guess. Love your friends
>Season 4: Friendship can be taught to others
>Season 5: Communism is bad
>Season 6: Family is good, and even outcasts can be friends
>Season 7: Teaching and apprenticeship of friendship... or something
>Season 8: Fuck drumpf, friendship is socialism

I doubt they'll shift to the hard left. They seem pretty all about the whole "be different" thing already. The writers are just retarded and think Trump hates people of different colors for some reason. He goes "violence is bad, we need to love people of all types and beliefs" and they are the type that go "DOG WHISTLE, SOUNDS RACIST". It's straight silly.
>>
>>30945574
>Claims MLP show is Liberal.
>Can't differentiate between what the political movement *claim* and what they *do*.
Nah, you got it all wrong son.

It’s the "religious" Hitlary supporters who wants us to worship Globalist and uses violence to kill off all criticism against the Church of Media and the Pope Presidency.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.