[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>willing to betray her own kind and country How the fuck will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>willing to betray her own kind and country
How the fuck will they redeem her? Even Starlight Glimmer wasnt THAT bad.
>>
>>30944627
She will say sorry and that makes everything ok.
>>
Friendship and flowers and ponies and bleeeeah
>>
>>30944627
She sacrifices herself to save Celestia/the mane 6. They memorialize her for giving her life to save them.
>>
>>30944627
Starlight was worse imo. She betrayed her kind to rid the world of a biological phenomenon and betrayed her own kind to potentially destroy her whole planet and the time space continuum
>>
>>30944627
So who will be surprised when it's reviled that she's Celestia daughter.
>>
>>30944627
She gets elected president of Germany and opens the borders to rapists and terrorists.

wallah! redeemed.
>>
>>30944638
Meh, she did not intend to fuck everything up. She wanted to make everything better. Tempest literally knows that this will fuck up her own people.
>>
>>30944627
If breaking a horn is so simple that can happen simply from a violent collision, wouldn't broken horns be more prevalent in Equestrian society? I know the answer though: horse doctors can easily and reliably fix broken horns, and Fizzlepop didn't even think of visiting one.
>>
>>30944682
If you say so mang. Starlight tried shit twice. Tempted once. Still in glimmer's favor
>>
File: You'll never magic again.png (436KB, 721x517px) Image search: [Google]
You'll never magic again.png
436KB, 721x517px
>>30944766
Well...
>>
>>30944627

https://youtu.be/KzVpwJZYQ-A
>>
>>30944780
>i'm more nothing more than a mudpony now
>>
>>30944780
Oh well, she should have seen a doctor anyway. Her friends didn't help her, nor did her parents (did she even have them?) nor anyone else that took care of her.
>>
File: 1459279490762.png (326KB, 727x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459279490762.png
326KB, 727x600px
>>30944780
>5 times mlp got real
>>
File: just.png (304KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
304KB, 600x400px
>>30944780
Is that /ourpone/?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.