[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sick and tired of all these normies bashing us incels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

I'm sick and tired of all these normies bashing us incels for wanting virgin females. They really seem to have a huge problem with us for exclusively preferring virgin females over some used up slut. Like seriously, what's wrong with virgin men desiring virgin females? It's not like we have fucked over 10 females and in the end wanting a virgin to settle down. There is absolutely nothing hypocritical in what we are seeking.

Also, it pissed me off when I see normies accuse us of being insecure due to the fact that we care about a females past and how many sexual partners she has had. I mean, why the fuck should we date some used up slut who has gotten railed by multiple men every week? What possibly could that degenerate creature offer us? Do you normies really think that after years of rampant promiscuity she could actually settle down and be monogamous? Of course not. The need for cawk would always be integrated in her mind; and besides, the higher a females sexual partner count rate is, the less chance of the relationship working out.

Obviously the nu-males and the cucks would be okay with getting into a relationship with some skanky slut. That's why most of their relationships end up not working out, and having to resort to making the relationship an open relationship so the slut could go on her cawk-arousel rampages while the nu-male sits back and watch it.
>>
>>30939720
This.

Fuck those degenerate roasties
>>
>>30939720
aaand back to /r9k/
>>
>>30939720
Go back to your pity party in [r9k]
>>
File: 1492475233609.png (1MB, 3578x2517px) Image search: [Google]
1492475233609.png
1MB, 3578x2517px
>>30939720
>>
>>30939731
>>30939745
Have fun raising your future wife's son
>>
>>30939720
This but unironically
>>
>>30939720
>normies
there the problem, we are the minority specifically because we don't have the social grace to have sex at a younger age, it's not normal to be a virgin this late in your life. But being a normie comes with paired with alot of unthoughtful actions/desires, so who cares, they aren't compatible with us anyways so there opinions shouldn't get you fired up like this, just ignore them anon
>>
>>30939760
Wow I feel so assblasted. I can't believe a metaphorical situation that has never happened to me has me so devastated. I might as well join your pitty party instead because I also don't know how to control my life.
>>
>>30939720
Holy shit did I trigger you that bad, Mr. Insecure? To make your own thread?

It's one thing to want a virgin, it's another to call women femoids and have a fucking vendetta against them and think they're all a bunch of Stacy sluts out to get poor widdle old you.
This is coming from someone who has never has a real gf.

Well i'll repost what I posted in the other thread.

From /r/Incels subreddit, their prime version of a woman.
>>
Why a spin off thread.
>>
>>30939790
>Insult someone using a buzzword
>Get assblasted when they respond back with a buzzword

I'm not sure what you were expecting here
>>
>>30939791
Roasties are statistically more likely to be sluts, this is an objective fact. I don't see how anything youve said contradicted what the OP said
>>
>>30939790
You talk tough, yet you'll be the first to bail out the day your gf confesses she's been with 20 different guys before you
>>
>>30939844
No I'm just calling out how pathetic your are and how this isn't even close to being pony related.
>>
>>30939866
>you

I didn't make this thread anon
>>
>>30939866
>So aggressive
He touched a nerve, didn't he?
>>
>>30939866
>how pathetic you are
You clearly have a differing opinion then OP that makes your blood boil, and not just calling the thread out for being off topic
>>
>>30939731
>>30939745
Swedes or Germans?
>>
>>30939919
Have you seen the state of this board recently?
>>
>>30939919
Our dickweed mods don't care, they're actively perpetuating the shitposting in hopes we leave and the board dies and they can go back to fapping to gore and traps on /b/ with the rest of their classmates
>>
>>30939865
I have two restraining orders on women who want to chop off my dick, and my fair share of fucks. Pretty sure if you can't accept the fact that your own insecurities are stopping you from enjoying your own life you are a loser by all accounts not only to your peers but ultimately yourself.

>>30939886
Do you have any idea how annoying it is for someone to tell you they're pathetic and not do anything about it? Very annoying especially when they do it EVERY FUCKING DAY. AND EVERYDAY I WASTE MY TIME TO MAKE SHITLESS ASS GOBLINS LIKE YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT. But maybe you're right maybe it's better that I don't try to, because they deserve to be what they are and me trying to help them would only hinder them. God knows how many years I helped them stave off their suicidal tendencies, but you know what fuck it if they don't care enough to put much forethought in their lives why should I. And you know what's the worst part about this? I made it all up because it's still not pony related.
>>
>>30939954
>I made it all up because
It was pretty obvious since the 1st sentence
>>
>>30939983
No those restraining orders are real. Never stick it to crazy.
>>
>>30939954
>>30939993
>So beta that you need a judge to protect you from females
>>
>>30939720
Strong and idealistic values make people with different, easier and more hedonistic values feel bad and they usually turn that into anger because people know that admitting to feeling hurt on the internet is a no-no. It's often irrational and immature of them, because the people with those values that bring such a feeling of shame into them usually aren't trying to shame or cause a fight when they express the values. It's difficult to hold onto pure feelings and beliefs in this world though so they'd rather not be reminded of what they could be if they put in the effort.

It feels good to have a virgin waifu and devote yourself to her. Real good.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.