[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will they ever come back? Will they be redeemed as a race? Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

Will they ever come back?
Will they be redeemed as a race?
Also when will the ponies explore more underground dog forts?
>>
>>30938042
I'm too invested in days of wasp and spider to want to see them redeamed per say.
>>
>>30938042
I found the 22 minute episode of them raping the mane 6 very jarring and unfitting for a kids show, so I hope they don't come back
>>
File: Defeatthedragonsavetheprincess.png (2MB, 922x867px) Image search: [Google]
Defeatthedragonsavetheprincess.png
2MB, 922x867px
I'd be all for it if it meant we could get a G4 Crunch the Rockdog.
One appeared in the last Movie Prequel issue in Klugetown, the settlement full of miscellaneous furries. Maybe they're not Equestria natives? Or maybe they're just kind of everywhere with no established homeland, like traveler cultures. IIRC Trolls are like that in Norse mythology & Thor comics; 9 Realms for the various races to call home and they don't get one, they just sort of hang out wherever there's room (of which there's a lot underground).
Discussions on /mlp/ put a fanfic-y endgame for Rarity into my head that come-to-think-of-it fits employing Diamond Dogs perfectly. I don't think "redeemed" is the right word, we've only got one 20 minute episode of one tribe at one point in time and even then they weren't EVIL so much as opportunistic. Kidnapping on individual with the specific ability to make your way of life way easier is a far sight from trying to overthrow a country & feed on the populace.
>>30938049
>days of wasp and spider
?
>>
File: nipx-1483461805-6515-full.jpg (472KB, 698x1024px) Image search: [Google]
nipx-1483461805-6515-full.jpg
472KB, 698x1024px
>>30938101
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/6515/days-of-wasp-and-spider
its the best pony sci fi fic.
Reimagining of the backstory of luna and celestia, with the diamond dogs being the dominant species of equestria.
>>
>>30938042
They will be back along with Lightning Dust and Iron Will
>>
File: upsies meme.png (330KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
upsies meme.png
330KB, 1200x1200px
>>30938054
I really like the part where they knotted all the main six in unison while Spike was in prison. Really showed how wild and slutty the ponies are.compared to their more amicable persona.
>>
>>30938042
Your image looks naughty.
>>
>>30938042
I would love to see them returning, but rather than being used as joke characters or give them another sloppy redemption, the Diamond Dogs could be used as mercenaries popping out during an adventure episode and willing to help out the Mane6 to complete a very difficult mission... for a price.
The hook would be that while the Diamond Dogs prove to be surprisingly loyal and competent at their tasks, they would charge absurdly high prices for their help, and every new problem that appears during the episode would be used as an excuse for them to demand double, triple and quadruple pay, while the Mane6 has no other choice but put up with the Dog's demands and keep adding bits to their ever growing bill.
>>
>>30938853
>Its almost to the point that the main six nearly gave the dogs the elements of harmony jewels just to pay them.

Tbh I would like to see more ancient dog forts and see what horrors they might have encountered after digging too greedily and too deep.
>>
File: 5646436546.png (221KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
5646436546.png
221KB, 400x399px
>>30938879
>>
>>30938879
I thought the mines under Canterlot castle already referenced that.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.