[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to dump some metal autism on y'all, so b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: large (1).png (495KB, 1280x969px) Image search: [Google]
large (1).png
495KB, 1280x969px
I'm about to dump some metal autism on y'all, so be warned.

Does the show make anyone depressed? Like, everytime I look at that bright and colorful world inhabited by magical creatures blessed with the gift of speech, I just get a knot in my stomach, because I know I'll never live in a world even remotely close to what I'm witnessing. With all the happiness, love, friendship, etc. I just wish it could all be real, I almost feel as Equestria is another home to me, but I'll never get to experience it. I've put off suicide for a while hoping that happiness would just show up in my life one day, and she did, but I didn't treat her right and she just left me. I don't blame her though, I just don't know how much longer I can hold out.

Setting the mood - https://youtu.be/UujJxUUyegg

>Not your personal blog
Sorry
>>
>>30937725
Shut up shut up shut up anon fuck man I'm trying to ignore it and you made me think about it again thanks a lot.
>>
>>30937725
yes. It's been 7 years and a wild fucking ride. the fact that it still lives is both amazing and, if I ever start to think back to when it started, very nostalgic and sickly, sweet. I think we've all formed a rather tight bond to the show, it dominated my thoughts for the longest of times and is still present today. I think we all wish we could be there. It's a strange, but not new or unheard of longing. People have always become fascinated with stories and their imaginations; it gets to you. It got to me. Can't say I'm as passionate about the show as I was before, but deep down that longing still lives.

So now I drink.
>>
>>30937737
>>30937740
Well now I'm crying I hope you're happy now.
>>
>>30937725
Hey OP, I've been happy for years. Very happy, in fact, and I'd say approaching inner peace. From what I can discern, there are a few key things that contribute. First is avoiding dissatisfaction. What do you do that you hate? What is something that you don't like to do but do anyway? Stop doing it. Even if it's a job, try to find some way to make life work without it. If something isn't enjoyable and can be avoided, it should. Also, if you have hobbies or habits that you once enjoyed but no longer do, drop them. If you miss them, come back, but only if you truly enjoy them.

Second is variety. Routines, for most people, are inherently depressing. Try something new! I'll give you some examples. Ever been backpacking? I tried it for the first time last year and got hooked. Ever try skateboarding? I bet there's a skate park somewhere nearby. If you enjoy those activities, don't feel compelled to expand further. Finding something you like and can stick to might be what you need. Also, you meet good people through these activities.

Personally, I also find happiness in religion. Religious people are happier for good reason - they have a higher purpose, more hope for the future, and lack some of the dread inherent in death and aging.

I recommend getting /fit/ as well. It takes hard work, but one day you wake up, realize your belt is two inches tighter, and suddenly see the difference in the mirror. This is extraordinarily helpful for outlook and optimism.

Finally, the most difficult aspect for most - cutting off bad relationships. If you have friends, acquaintances, whatever that you do not enjoy the company of, let them go. There's nothing left there and it's best to let them go sooner rather than later. Also, do not associate with people with many problems. At least 4 or 5 times I have cut off a friend going down the path of drug abuse, partying, criminality, etc.

I'll be back tomorrow if you have any questions or responses.
>>
File: 1430090243594.gif (39KB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1430090243594.gif
39KB, 200x195px
>>30937749
>tfw old and the show is dead, I'll be like some old vet remembering his time in the army or some old balkaner remembering the good ol' days of yugoslavia.
I don't want it to end. I don't want to have to deal with this.
>>
>>30937762
Stop please stop.
>>
File: 1489704204456.png (110KB, 304x352px) Image search: [Google]
1489704204456.png
110KB, 304x352px
>>30937762
>>
File: 1375442114523.jpg (203KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1375442114523.jpg
203KB, 640x960px
>>30937725
I feel you, Anon.

Personally I found it comforting to consider the fact that it was a human being who dreamed up Equestria. All the happiness and beauty you see reflected in that colourful world of magical poners was sourced from real world people, just like you or me. So even if our world might look shitty in comparison and it can feel like everyone's out to get you, there are still people out there who share the same vision that you hold.
Is it not a quaint thought then, that one should strive to emulate everything good about Equestria, not for one's own personal happiness, but for the sake of anyone else who would recognize the same beauty and whos life would be made better by it?
>>
File: [screeches in conical].jpg (26KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
[screeches in conical].jpg
26KB, 350x350px
>>30937725
Kill yourself, faggot

All you blogposting retards need to off yourselves
>>
File: 1410054027011.png (1MB, 663x3504px) Image search: [Google]
1410054027011.png
1MB, 663x3504px
This board used to make me happy, but no longer. Now it's just a cesspit of shitty forced memes and even shittier people. We lost the magic when we let go of our friendship with each other, regardless of the fact many of us will never meet.

This over everything is what broke me.
>>
File: wait a minute, that card.gif (4MB, 402x480px) Image search: [Google]
wait a minute, that card.gif
4MB, 402x480px
>>30937740
>mfw a third of my life has been spent on this ride
>>
>>30938666
/)
>>
>>30938821
(\
>>
>>30938666
Thanks man, that was really fucking comfy to read. There's still a lot of us here that love the show, it's morals, and this board. For what it's worth Anon, I hope you have a great day.
>>
>>30937725
Rewatch the first two seasons again. I just rewatched Lesson Zero because I was feeling nostalgic, and I honestly feel better than I have in a while. It reminded me of why I fell in love with the show in the first place. It may seem counterproductive to your current problem but trust me it helps.
>>
>>30938666
Satan's pic is right, not really his post tho

You guys shouldn't let the 5-10 shitposters get to you
Jimfag, the masturboopers, whatever, you guys gotta try and cope with it
People still love the show, people still want the movie to succeed and they still BELIEVE it will succeed
I know, there's a lot of memes and spam going around these days, but that's up to you guys to stop giving them (you)s and shit, just ignore them
Stop telling them to kill themselves too, chances are they're underages getting the keks out of that

But to get back on the subject, I can totally understand OP, I'm kind of in the same boat, waiting for happiness to show up, and I know that if it did i'd fuck it up anyway so... yeah
And it makes me feel bad to think about how better horseland is and shit, sure, but in the end, this life is all you have
If you're below 25, just wait, just wait it out
You can't believe how different the world looks when you get at that age, and I know I used to be really grim before that
And to pass the time you gotta find something that makes you feel good
I became a writefag, for the exact same reasons the Anons in satan's pics did
I'm shit at everything, and I'm not a great writefag, but somehow I can still make some people happy, and just getting the (you)s and reading about people liking my shit and wanting more?
I had that one comment about a guy that told me that I changed the way he looks at things, that I made him decide to try and become a better person, and I can tell you that it was one of the happiest moment of my life

You just gotta try and find a way to keep going, Anon
Expand your horizons, try to go OUTSIDE, watch movies, idk, even shit you think you wouldn't like
I used to hate disneys because it always seemed to 'easy' for the princesses and shit, and now I watch the little mermaid and b&b at least once a year

And fuck those underages screeching about blogs and shit, some of us are old now and it feels good to tell this to someone
/)
>>
I really like this board. And I still love the show. Our little pony girls never cease to make me smile even after the most shittiest of weeks. I am amazed that the show is still around. 8 Seasons is amazing for what is basically a toy commercial. I think I will really miss this show when its over and I hope that they end the show in a way that gives us some form of closure. I´n a way it made me a better person. "Sisterhoof Social" made me think about the relationship I have with my little sister and I made sure to improve it.
The ponies are a part of my life and I do not want to miss them.
>>
>>30937761
t. Chad Thundercock
>>
File: Pieces of a Whole.png (553KB, 551x824px) Image search: [Google]
Pieces of a Whole.png
553KB, 551x824px
>>30937725
Each Element of Harmony represents a piece of our humanity that we lose over time if we are not attentive.

(You) used to Laugh with a heart filled with joy until you were told to grow up, become responsible and be cynical of everyone around you.

(You) were once Generous, giving to others without expecting anything in return, until you were told that everything has to have a price and must benefit you the most if you're going to do "favors".

(You) were once Loyal to friends and family, until you were told that you must look out for yourself because no one else would.

(You) were once Honest to people, until you were told that "everyone" is a liar and if they can get away with it, then you could to.

(You) were once Kind to others, helping them whenever you could, until you were told that your kindness is seen as you wanting something in return.

(You) were once curious about the world, everything was new and like Magic to you, you never stopped learning, until you were told that what the answers are and should never question them.

The ponies are proof of amazing things that can be accomplished if you have the balance within you, working together as a whole.

(You) watch the show not because they are cute ponies doing cute things (it's a close second), but because it's an attempt to regain a little bit of your humanity that you have lost and are losing little by little, day by day.

(You) can be happy again, it will just take some time and effort to get back there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.