[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so most people here complain that the mane 6 have finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Okay, so most people here complain that the mane 6 have finished their story arch and adding in new characters (glimmy) is a mistake. Would you still watch the show if it restarted with a whole different set of characters? Same writers, animators, etc. Everything else is the same. Do you think it would be better for the new characters to exist in the same universe or in a completely new setting? Or are you only invested in in the current characters and would stop watching if new characters with new arcs were introduced?

If you think all of this is a garbage idea and I have autism and like the expansion of the current universe why do you think this is a garbage idea and I have autism?
>>
>>30935974
No. Mane six 4 life.
>>
File: 1500260023444.png (217KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500260023444.png
217KB, 400x400px
>>30935974
Personally, I think that if the show did not have our beloved ponies and if Lauren hadn't given this the life that it has (had?), I think this would be just another dumb kids show.

Expecting lightning to strike twice with a very talented showrunner who really knows what they're doing, especially in the future with G5 or something else, I think is a crapshoot
>>
>>30935974
Start focusing on the CMC. They are the best characters in the show and still have a lot of story potential.
>>
>>30936012
Not a bad idea. I don't think I would watch it without the mane 6 myself but I figured it could be an interesting discussion.
>>
>>30935974
There's a strong chance I will not watch G5.
>>
>>30936031
There's going to be a G5?
>>
>>30936043
MLP is making insane amounts of money and MLP Is a franchise that has been remade 4 times by now; Of COURSE they'll make a G5. It might be years in the future, but they'll eventually make a G5.
>>
>>30935974
EQG to be honest I don't want to watch others.
>>
File: 1195885264255.jpg (31KB, 402x460px) Image search: [Google]
1195885264255.jpg
31KB, 402x460px
>>30936126
Enjoy that youtube series
>>
>>30936142
Enjoy a shit series
>>
>>30935974
I don't think I'd ever be able to cope with them retiring the Mane 6. They've done both too much and too little. Too much has been revealed about them for them to be interesting anymore, but at the same time, they've haven't gone on enough actual adventures, where their bond is pushed to the test and their lives are at stake.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.