[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>objectively repulsive >undeniably obnoxious why do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: Discord_%5C.png (565KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Discord_%5C.png
565KB, 1280x720px
>objectively repulsive
>undeniably obnoxious
why do people like him again?
>>
>>30933716
They don't. It's just teenage girls who want John DeLancie's chaos dick.
>>
Because he's a witty asshole who thinks he is the smartest and most people here are edgy tryhards trying to be witty and clever but fail miserably and just come off as obnoxious assholes. They think they are smarter than most but are often failures in life.
>>
>>30933716
There are two types of discord fans:
1) Star Trek fans who want to suck John DeLancie's dick and will love everything he does regardless of quality because he played Q.
2) Fluttercucks who can't help but get turned on every time they see the douchebag who is canonically fucking their waifu.
>>
>>30933716
Because he brings teh lulz. That's literally it. Anybody who likes him for anything beyond that are tryhards and kids.
>>
File: 234234.png (311KB, 890x1024px) Image search: [Google]
234234.png
311KB, 890x1024px
>>30933729
I'm a teenage girl who wants John DeLancie's chaos dick?

Good to know

This is a step up for me to be honest
>>
>>30933716
He's the only character I can properly identify with. For the exact reasons you outlined.
>>
>>30933716
He had potential to be pretty interesting and had the wit and quips to have some fun dynamics with the cast.
However, he's not only been overused but watered down to another meme dispenser.
>>
>>30933716
For da lulz. Duh.
>>
>>30933716
Discord's shenanigans in every episode that he appears are actually very creative
>>
>>30933716
I liked him better when he was a Loki like villain.
>>
HAHAHAHAAH
SLAT
>>
>>30933816
He still has that potential, I think, to revert back to that should anything drastic happen to Fluttershy or the rest. And I mean like really, truly drastic, to push him back over the cliff.
>>
>>30933825
Then the entire conflict would be solved by an actual god snapping his finger, which would suck too.
>>
>>30933716
WHY does SHE likes him?
>>
>>30933747
They actually making Bauty & Beast chemistry with him. Belles interaction since she Beast him until the moment she fallen for him is portrayed throughout S3-S7
>>
>>30933807
The movie would have potential if it was about him and Starswirl.
>>
He's like a THAT GUY, except he actually has all the autistic powers THAT GUYs fantasize about

that guy the school told people to be nice to because they're worried hes going to either kill himself or bring a gun to class
that guy that creates op self inserts that are the only one of their kind and specialize in some edgy power (chaos)
that guy who creeps the only girl who tries to be nice to him
that guy that flies into an autistic rage when said girl tries to hang out with her other friends instead of him
that guy who thinks he's witty and cool and le epic troll but even the aspie can shut him down
>>
>>30933847
The movie would be a lot more interesting if it had Starswirl being involved in general (or just Scorpan like they originally planned).

If how Discord's been used thus far is of any indication, he'd either be worf'd via plot device to limit his crazy magic or otherwise rendered incapacitated/uninvolved anyway
>>
>>30933716
You just described at least 90% of this sites user base.
>>
>>30933847
>>30933880
>the movie could be good
>if it was a completely different movie that pandered to my headcanon
Yeah... No.
>>
File: 1505229072978.jpg (2MB, 2565x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1505229072978.jpg
2MB, 2565x2000px
>>30933907
>If it pandered to my headcanon
>cut material pandering to headcanon
>>
>>30933923
>preliminary alternative storyboards
>cut material
Yeah... No.
>>
>>30933847
I do wonder how the two of them would interact. We know the princesses dealt with Discord before, but I wonder if Starswirl would have been as trusting towards him after all the other shit he's had to handle in his lifetime?

Then again, it would probably be similar to the Discord/Twilight deal where theyre's some mild friction but nothing overt
>>
File: 1504655632157.jpg (2MB, 2565x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1504655632157.jpg
2MB, 2565x2000px
>>30933965
I never gave any credence to the theory before, but after seeing the preliminary concepts for Tempest, there could actually be some legitimacy to the idea that Discord is Starswirl.

Timeline is still sort of fucked, but it'd be a minor retcon compared to for example Pinkie Pie's family if they really want Starswirl = Discord.
>>
File: everydiscordepisode.png (16KB, 698x1284px) Image search: [Google]
everydiscordepisode.png
16KB, 698x1284px
Can't say I know.
>>
>>30934015
lol
>>
>>30933903
but we're not liked by anyone
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.