[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine that each of the Mane 6 are in romantic relationships.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

Imagine that each of the Mane 6 are in romantic relationships. Based off of their personalities, how often do you think each one of them would put out?
>>
>>30932830
BIG CHAOS COCK
BIG BARBED COCK
BIG SPIDERMAN COCK
BIG YAK COCK
BIG MAC COCK
A DYKE
>>
>>30932830
how many levels of cuck are you on
>>
File: 039.jpg (10KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
039.jpg
10KB, 242x208px
>>30932830
Rarity would put up the act of being a lady and not being easy, but like all women she just doesn't want her friends to think that she's a slut

Pinkie would be up for it 9/10 times that you ask. She would be very...interesting in bed and adventurous

Applejack would likely more appreciate a nice hoof rub at the end of a long day's work. If she happens to feel like it, it may turn into something more

Rainbow Dash would have a sex drive similar to that of a stallion, but insists on being on top. Being a bottom makes her feel weak and feminized.

You would have to get very close to Fluttershy before even making a move. Any sex with her will be more about the love and physical intimacy than anything else. She's also a virgin

Twilight is of course a kissless virgin, and will be beyond awkward in bed. Toothy BJs and bad hoofjobs abound here. She may put out, but I don't think you'd want her to.
>>
>>30932885
>She's also a virgin
Not anymore.
>>
>>30932885
>wouldn't want a ridiculously hot princess and the one with the most potential for crazy fetishes with advanced sex spells to put out just because she'd be awkward on her first time

Dude, the things you'd be missing out after she gets a little experience
>>
>>30932885
>Toothy BJs and bad hoofjobs abound here

Joke's on you, anon, that's my fetish.
>>
>>30932866
I wasn't aware that you could get cucked by fictional characters.
>>
Don't have to imagine for Rarity now. She's getting BARBED. Rarity is officially a coal burner pony. Though, I guess we could call her a whisker puller? I expect we will see Rarity twerking in the movie and Capper making a SHEEEIT face.
>>
>>30934853
Will her boutique end up as some kind of crack haus too?
>>
>>30933138
Aha, the virgin talks
>>
>>30934876
"Thanks for lettin me chill at da crib, Rarity. Sheeit, I din know u be havin the fresh fits up in here? U got any Jordans tho? My niggas finna roll thru, cool if dey come chill here? I can tell em to pick up da black n milds."
>>
>>30932885
>Being a bottom makes her feel weak and feminized.

Pretty sure Rainbow Dash would be the sweetest little subby mare in the world in bed. You'd have to get very close to her, but if she trusts you, she'd show off her true side to you when it comes to sex. She would relish being pounded hard while being cuddled close and immobilized by a pair of very strong arms.
>>
>>30934907
Like Quibble did in the ballpit
>>
>>30934902
where do you think you are?
>>
>>30934876
Kek
>>
>>30934818
Than you haven't been on 4chan for long.
>>
>>30932849
... Who's Spiderman's cock suppose to be?
>>
>>30935917
Peter Parker
>>
>>30932849
Pretty soon you're gonna be replacing spiderman with
>BIG SHADOW COCK
>>
>>30935917
>>30936000
this doesn't help
>>
File: 13423347.png (629KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
13423347.png
629KB, 1280x1280px
>>30932885
Pinkie'd be the one to surprise you with it. The two of you would be quietly getting up in the morning, she brushing her teeth, you sitting on her bed, buttoning up your shirt, when she suddenly pops up between your arms, presses a kiss to your lips and pushes you over flat onto her bed. You've got time for a quick one.
>>
>>30936168
there is an extremely autistic individual in the fandom who keeps commissioning shipping art of Spiderman and Twilight Sparkle
>>
File: M30gM.gif (339KB, 2000x1250px) Image search: [Google]
M30gM.gif
339KB, 2000x1250px
>>30936330
>be anon
> You only just got up this morning and already this pink mess of a pony you've been dating is already straddling you back to the bed.
> You try to let out a protest but you're shut up quick by her soft lips pressing against your's.
>After hearing her giggle like it was her first time you give up and hold her closer, running your finger through that wonderful curly mane of her's.
>Soon enough you feel that weird tongue of her's wanting entrance and you allow passage. The damn thing wrestles with your's like it some kind of contest but you know that's her way of messing around.
>After awhile she pulls away, looking down at you with half lidded eyes and bottom lip bitten down.
>"Uhhh Pinks don'tcha think we should be downstairs to open up th-"
> You can't help but let out a moan of pleasure as she grinds that firm rump at the obvious tent you're now pitching.
"Now way Nommy. It's only just getting fun"
((Who wants more?))
>>
>>30936544
Do it
>>
>>30936544
>Quickly she slides off of you, letting out giggles as her teeth easily yank your boxers off just enough to have your cock spring out at half mass. You can see the look of carnal lust in the mare's eyes as she presses her cheek to it.
>"Gahh Shit pinkie could you be abit careful down there?"
"Sorry Nommy but it's just sooooo weird and different then from what I'm use to. It's looks weird, feels weird-"
>Oh no you know what she w- UGGGh
>All at once the mare gives you a nice long lick from base to tip, wrapping her lips at your head and giving it a quick suck before letting it go with a "POP"
"-, and tastes weird to but in a good way~"
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 254x198px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 254x198px
>>30936739
"sadly I can't play with my human like I want so let just skip ahead to the good part okay?"
>Honestly the way her voice sounded so cute and innocent makes it hard for you to grasp the reality that this frickin horse had a libido that challenged your's at times.
>You watched as she scrambled back up to your lap, sitting in a way that let your throbbing member press between her ass cheeks.
>You let out a moan that the teasing mare was all to happy to hear, pressing back to grind at the shaft some more
"Well Nommy? How you want to start the fun?"

((Choice a hole guys~))
>>
>>30936795
Ponut
>>
File: large.png (127KB, 625x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
127KB, 625x1024px
>>30936795
>You can't help but smirk as you aim your tip right at her slightly pronounced hole. The instant she felt it brush up against pinkie's whole body shivered in your grasp.
"Oh Oh I haven't had anypony in there in a while. This is gonna be extra super duper fun!!"
> You hear her squeals of excitement turn to ones of bliss as you begin pushing her flank down on you, shoving your dick against her anal resistances that tighten the deeper you plunge.
"Mmmmhhmmmmph~ Yeah just like that Nommy"
>Once you're completely filled her with every bit of yourself you try taking a second to psychic up but your mare shows impatience via rocking back and forth, causing jolts of pleasure to rack you
"C-C'mon Nommy!! Keep the party going!!"
((Anyone here enjoying my crap so far?))
>>
>>30936915
I am
>>
>>30936915
>With all your strength you lift her rump off you, hearing every cute noise she makes just before you bring her slamming back down which get a yelp out of her.
"YESSS~ Harder!! Faster!!"
>Pinkie becomes a needy mess in your hands when you really get to it. you give into her pleads, pulling her off once more only to wedge your length into her squeezing pucker again
>and again
>and again
>Until the pink bundle of curly hair is a joyful mare happily moaning into your ear. You'd be lying if you said you weren't enjoying the tight futile hold her insides had on your cock. If you'd know any better you swear she was doing it on purpose.
>Now the act as become mutual as she begins to slap her own ass down on you, leaving you with the only option of holding at her cutie mark for dear life.
>>
>>30936994
>Soon that all too familiar build begins
> It's starts in your sack and surges up your shaft, causing it to tremble and twitch madly inside pinkie which she noticed almost instantly
"Y-YEES Nommy!! KEEP GOING-T-TILL THE END!!"

((Inside or Outside?))
>>
>>30937040

Inside.
>>
>>30937040
Inside
>>
>>30936739
>>30936795
>>30936807
>>30936915
>>30936925
>>30936994
>>30937040
>>30937056
>>30937061
You fucking sickos just ruined the song I was listening to.
>>
>>30937080
???
>>
>>30937040
>You see to take control of this situation. You grab hold of her rump and hold her down as still as possible before thrusting upward into her ass.
>Of course Pinkie was all to happy to let you rut her ass which you do at a high tempo, the room filled with meaty sound of human hips slapping wet pony flanks. It's all becoming too much and before you know it you're limit is coming close.
>P-Pinkie GAAWWD Pinks I'm-"
"INSIDE!! FILL ME WITH YOUR CREAM DAMMIT"
>One last pound and you empty out inside her pink asshole, firing off warm shots into her to which made her wrap her hooves around your neck causing you both to fall back on the bed.
>It doesn't stop you as you hold her close, determined to give her every bit of yourself.
>>
>>30937080
aren't we all that anon?
>>
File: full.png (2MB, 1068x1380px) Image search: [Google]
full.png
2MB, 1068x1380px
>>30937103
>Both out of breath, out of energy and spent you can only growl out to your mare-
>"N-Now can we get up and open the shop already?"
>She gives a weak giggle no doubt from the ass pounding
"Of...Course Nommy but... We need to...shower first~"
>Why do you have a feeling she is gonna want to do more then just shower?~
>>
>>30937133
((Done and Done. Might continue on another tread if I find one on showering or something))
>>
>>30937136
Thanks, anon. I enjoyed.
>>
>>30937142
Welcome
Pinkie is best pone and smut that involves her being somewhat needy is my drug
>>
>>30937080
What, were you listening to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRcnnId15BA
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.