[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rips off Sondheim >rips off Kesha >rips off Chicago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

File: ingram.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ingram.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
>rips off Sondheim
>rips off Kesha
>rips off Chicago
>rips off Let It Go
>rips off himself
>people still say he's a great composer
Why hasn't Ingram become as much of a meme as Jim and Vogel did? Is it because nostalgiafags are too blind to see that 70% of Art Of The Dress weren't, in fact, written or composed by Ingram?
>>
>>30931589
He's not arguing on Twitter.
>>
File: bait.png (399KB, 910x1024px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
399KB, 910x1024px
>>30931589
>Deaf poster makes unsubstantiated claims.
Yeah, well... better luck next time.

He might be full of himself, but at least he has the talent to back it up.

Together with Family Guy he did the best TV-show music during the first 4-5 years.
(Both shows been running out of steam since.)
>>
>>30931589
>Don't know anything about Sondheim or Chicago other than the latter being a musical.
Fuck, how do I get more knowledgable about songs and music?
>>
>>30931641
Your post still doesn't contain a single argument as to why "Art Of The Dress" isn't a rip off of "Putting It Together" and why "Unleash The Magic" doesn't have the same motif as "He Had It Coming".
>>
File: 1495304105508.png (660KB, 1185x972px) Image search: [Google]
1495304105508.png
660KB, 1185x972px
>>30931677
You're the only one autistic enough to care. The songs sound great on their own, and I can't think of a single one that didn't add to whatever episode it was in.
>>
>>30931677
>obvious plays on songs and parodies/references are ripoffs
Holy shit, to be this delusional. Art of the Dress is clearly a nod to Putting it Together, but it's not a ripoff. A reference is not stealing, you autist.
>>
>>30931683
>knowledge in music makes you autistic
you realize that could as well be applied to every single thing anyone would ever criticize? "lol why do u care"
>>30931685
>copies most of the lyrics
>not a ripoff
The Flim Flam Brothers song is a nod to You've Got Trouble from Music Man, because it merely borrows the style and doesn't straight up repeat the lyrics.
>>
>replying to Barney's shitposts
You're better than this, /mlp/
>>
>>30931704
>everyone who says something bad about the show is Barneyfag
>>
>>30931589
Because he's not a loud shithead.
>>
File: 2468268.jpg (60KB, 460x487px) Image search: [Google]
2468268.jpg
60KB, 460x487px
>>30931589
>rips off everyone
>like literally everyone
Why hasn't Weird Al become as much of a meme as Jim and Vogel did?
>>
>>30931727
Because he writes parodies. That's expected from him.
>>
>>30931589
I stopped caring for Ingram after i realised my favourite song "Art of the dress" was just a rip off.

Fuck this hack.If i wanted covers i would look them up on you tube
>>
>>30931685
Are you retarded? Its literally the same tune but different lyrics you braindead hasdrone.
>>
>>30931727
He does parodies a not work as official show composer that claim and copyright his songs.

Ingram is a simple hack who got lucky with getting a job at hasbro. Just like Berrow and Neal Dusedau or Haber.
>>
>>30931737
Art of the dress is better
>>
Always thought Winter Wrap Up had a lot in common with La Bamba

Ingram isn't a hack by far, but he's definitely derivative.
>>
>>30931766
Marlyn Manson making a better cover for Sweet Dreams doesn't still making him a good or creative composer.
>>
File: 1500870817209.png (107KB, 285x321px) Image search: [Google]
1500870817209.png
107KB, 285x321px
>>30931771
>Marlyn Manson
>better
>>
>>30931771
it's not a cover though, it has elements in common with it, particularly the opening, but it's not a straight cover. Ingram might not be creative, but his track record for the show is very solid and his songs are unique enough to stand out on their own from the source material and work well.
>>
File: OP will deliver.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
OP will deliver.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>"Black Sabbath ripped off Amadeus Mozart, and Kraftwerk stole everytjing from African drum playing tribes!"
The samefagging is strong in this OP and easy to spot.
Repeating yourself will not take your shitposting to Rick Astley levels.
>>
>>30931713
At this point, why the fuck not? If I disagree with them then they're just going to call me some hasdrone shill anyway. They're not going to acknowledge that my opinion has merit, so why should acknowledge that theirs has merit?
>>
>>30931780
We didn't have Ingram threads in months.
>>
File: mom missing four legged.jpg (22KB, 1024x167px) Image search: [Google]
mom missing four legged.jpg
22KB, 1024x167px
>it's a 'jimfag is bored of shitposting about jim/vogel/peter new/tara so he makes a thread about Daniel instead' episode
Thank you for your input, now fuck off
>>
>>30931589
I'll take homages and copies of famous songs over generic kiddy pop shit like we're getting lately.
>>
>>30932231
>At this point, why the fuck not? If I disagree with them then they're just going to call me some hasdrone shill anyway.
It's not bad when you do it, and you still don't want to be called a hasdrone shill.

Go back to Equestria Daily, which is obviously a better suited place for the ones like you.
>>
>>30932903
>bumping this shit
Good job!
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.