[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

僕と契約して魔法のポニーになってよ I want you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

File: QB.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
QB.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
僕と契約して魔法のポニーになってよ

I want you to form a contract with me and become magical ponies!
>>
>>30926132
So I get to become a pony and still have a wish, right?
>>
File: tumblr_lpvw8hlzTr1r0siw6o1_500.gif (464KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpvw8hlzTr1r0siw6o1_500.gif
464KB, 500x281px
>>30926144
Yes. You will have to fight evil monsters, and it can be dangerous.
>>
File: eustace.png (1MB, 874x728px) Image search: [Google]
eustace.png
1MB, 874x728px
>>30926132
What's your offer?
>>
唯一の受取人? 私は、この場所は結婚する予定の哺乳類でいっぱいだと思った。

Only one taker? I thought this place was full of would-be ponies.
>>
https://pastebin.com/USKd1aAH

And fuck no, I don't care about becoming a pony, I wanna go to Equestria
>>
SIGN ME THE FUCK UP
>>
Yes please. What are the details of my contract and will I be a mare?
>>
File: wobble.gif (276KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wobble.gif
276KB, 500x281px
>>30926920
Just make a wish and we're good to go.

>>30927000
Fight evil monsters to get Grief Seeds and keep yourself at maximum power that way.

You can choose your gender and appearance.
>>
I wish I didn't have to fight monsters.
>>
>>30927810
死ね!死ね!死ね!
>>
>>30926144
>>30926920
>>30927000
People who don't know who and what Kyubey is.
>>
>>30928088
I know what he is. I get to become the pony and still have a wish to unfuck the situation I'll find myself in.
>>
>>30928107
Literally not the way it works but kay.
>>
>>30928088
Of course we know, but if we're not retarded and we get to be a pony I'd be happy with it.
>>
>>30928107
>still have a wish to unfuck the situation I'll find myself in.
That's not how it works. You must first wish before you become a magical pony, and whatever you wish for, will in some way fuck you up, either by proxy of your wish, or by fucking hating the new life you live because of your wish. Also you die once you make a pact.
>>
>>30926132
I wish whatever plan you have going to fail. And a blowjob.
>>
>>30928260
How about return from death, like Re:Zero?

I'd be like Homura, sanity not included.
>>
>>30928289
You can't return from death, because Kyubey has to kill you, and put your soul into whatever the things are called, I forgot.
>>
>>30928260
"I wish I had the necessary knowledge, motivation and power to solve any problems resulting from the deal I am about to make with you or whatever you represent"
I'm pretty sure there's still some way to dodge that from QB's side but it would at least annoy it.
>>
>>30928304
Soul gems I think.

I could ask that my soul gem never experience corruption so I wouldn't have to fight to untaint it or whatever. That my body became indestructable or that I could never turn into a witch.
>>
>>30928306
>"I wish I had the necessary knowledge, motivation and power to solve any problems resulting from the deal I am about to make with you or whatever you represent"
Too much power for you to wish for. Kyubey is worse than a genie because it won't tell you anything about your wish other than if (you) have the power to make it so.
>>
>>30928316
>I could ask that my soul gem never experience corruption
Also not possible simply because Kyubey will just bullshit you into thinking you can't because that wish goes against the point of making a magical pony in the first place.
>>
>>30928343
I wish for the power to suck witches into my asshole through an inescapable vacuum of force.
>>
>>30927810
I've got a better idea. Let's have your small tight ass make a contract with this dick.
I'll even grant you a wish and let you become my personal buttslut :^)
>unzips
>>
>>30928334
I wonder if the devil accepts other peoples souls.
Though if it's only the power part that limits it the request could be modified though QB could go crystal skull on my ass for the "information required" part.
>>
>>30928362
>>
>>30928419
>kyubeyfuckers
Our brethren!
>>
>>30928435
>>
>>30928588
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.