[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To preserve the human genome and safeguard the future of a possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

To preserve the human genome and safeguard the future of a possible new race, all humans are enforced by federal law to produce a minimum of eight (8) offsprings.
>>
>>30925265
Does the law provides the mares though?
>>
>>30925286
No.
>>
>>30925301
Looks like it's likely we're all going to jail then
>>
>>30925312
Why?
>>
>>30925316
Because we're in actuality not burly green men with no face and we will be scorned by horse women just like real life?
>>
>>30925324
Nice use of projection, Anon!
>>
>>30925324
When it comes to our reproduction, mares are out of the equation. What made you think otherwise?
>>
File: 1413130252030.png (54KB, 582x556px) Image search: [Google]
1413130252030.png
54KB, 582x556px
>>30925286
If you cannot attract a mate within 2 years, you'll be enrolled into a crisis program with willing, fertile mares. You will choose one voluntarily, else the strongest and most aggressive one will take you.
>>
>>30925346
> else the strongest and most aggressive one will take you
Sign me up
>>
File: ef69355c21f9ca.jpg (81KB, 700x390px) Image search: [Google]
ef69355c21f9ca.jpg
81KB, 700x390px
>>30925265
>preserving the genome
>clinging to the frail human form like you wouldn't exist without it
>not using magic and technology to liberate yourself from the prison of meat
>not evolving beyond our biology and human-level intelligence
Plebeians, the lot of you.
>>
>>30926312
You transhumanists make me sick.
>>
File: luny.gif (129KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
luny.gif
129KB, 500x281px
>>30925346
>else the strongest and most aggressive one will take you
MY DICK
>>
>>30926323
You can continue to be sick while I'm flying through time and space as a cloud of pure plasma. My only worries will be how to spend my infinite lifespan, and the inevitable heat death of the universe when I eventually realize the 'infinite' part was a bit misleading.
>>
File: 1349303930591.jpg (61KB, 472x441px) Image search: [Google]
1349303930591.jpg
61KB, 472x441px
>>30926811
horse pussy > cosmic power
>>
>>30925265
Do I have to look after the kids?
>>
>>30926323
>he would rather get old, sick and dead

>>30926825
>he doesn't want cosmic power
>he doesn't want to create a perfect body to inhabit and satisfy his waifu in every possible way
>he doesn't want to then uplift his waifu so you two could live together happily until the expansion of the universe tears apart all matter
>he doesn't want to transcend the physical world with his waifu and be together for all eternity, beyond space and time
>>
>>30926863
sounds gay, desu.
>>
Why would anyone want to preserve the human race?
Our own world is already trying to get rid of us.
>>
File: DANK mom training.png (341KB, 1170x938px) Image search: [Google]
DANK mom training.png
341KB, 1170x938px
I'll give her all the kids she wants me to give her, whether it's 2, 5, ten or twenty (maybe stop at twenty tho) but a dozen is prefered
And I'll love her, and I'll love them, and I'll raise them the best I can
>>
File: Eidolon1612876672.png (234KB, 518x394px) Image search: [Google]
Eidolon1612876672.png
234KB, 518x394px
>>30926312

Except for the units, BE was inferior to Alpha Centauri and had a fair bit of sjw pandering in it, but this ending was very amusing. The earth is already messed up and suddenly an advanced alien race invades from out of nowhere on the surface, rounds up the population and performs body horror on everyone. At that point Supremacy has access to neural uploading, so it's possible that they didn't just mutilate people in production lines like the Strogg did, but they uploaded and killed the population to cull it. Imagine that from an earthling's point of view.
I'm trying to figure out the model wireframes in hopes of 3D modeling them at some point. Does anyone have an eye for topology or knows how to rip models from the game?
>>
>>30927326
It seemed from the victory text that they didn't go full Borg on people upon arrival, rather trying to convince the idiots.
I guess they were right when they brought a full-scale invasion force.
>uploaded and killed the population to cull it
What if they used a method that actually preserves the original, instead of merely copying it? Like connecting to the brain, yanking out the mind and dumping the brain-dead shell.
Also people in large numbers are breathtakingly dumb and will attack anything with or without the provocation.
>>
File: 1367847825479.jpg (326KB, 783x1231px) Image search: [Google]
1367847825479.jpg
326KB, 783x1231px
>>30927116
Because satyrs are totes adorbs and will ultimately take over the planet, don't you want a giant golden statue of yourself in the hall of the All-Fathers?
>>
>>30927469
Shit, I've never actually seen a green where Anon can have human children with ponies. It's always either a satyr abomination or a normal pony foal for some reason.
>>
>>30927469
>incestfag

opinion D R O P P E D
>>
>>30927412

Dude I'm all for voluntary cybernetics and sexbots, and even I would take up arms if Adeptus Mechanicus-like people showed up one day and said "We'll replace everyone's limbs and shove a computer in their skulls. It's mandatory and will be enforced with guns".
Btw funny moment, at some point I was doing the Purity victory while an AI player did the Supremacy one. I was pretty much evacuating the earth while he was moving in to occupy it.
>>
>>30927469
There isn't enough gold in Equestria to make a 1:1 scale statue of my fat ass.
>>
>>30927488
That's because human children are a fucking abomination, and human babies developing in the womb are almost literally parasites, nevermind the idea of a mare trying to give birth to a human babby.
>>
>>30927488
>It's always either a satyr abomination or a normal pony foal for some reason.
Genetics desu. Usually Anon is male, so his genes are passed to the child as an afterthought.
Now, if it was the other way around, then you'd likely get a human baby, possibly with some traits of a colorful magical hoers.
>poneAnon siring a weird human child on Earth when
>>
>>30927655
Either you get a mix of both parents, a satyr, or you get the same species as the mom because ponies are like Pokemon.
>>
>>30927713

>Genetics

Genetics also state that two living beings cannot produce offspring unless they are of the same species. So logic by definition doesn't apply here.
>>
>>30925265
You really didn't have to do this, so like all your bad ideas you went for it immediately.
>>
>>30926863
All that hypocrisy ruined that post.
>>
>>30927754
>When the full Sun is in the sky, I become a werehorse! It wears off by about nine 'o clock at night.
>>
>>30926825
Galactic Truffle Shuffle Omicron
>>
>>30927655
>human babies are literally parasites
Are they supposed to feed themselves?
>>
>>30927754
Two creatures don't have to be the same species to breed, crossbreeds already exist. Between related species, sure, but that's just because having similar genes makes the process much more likely to take. It could be possible that human genes and pony genes happen to coincidentally line up in a way that makes interbreeding possible. If that seems unlikely, keep in mind that we're talking about two beings from completely different universes here. Assuming that the multiverse is real, then there would be an infinite number of them where you and your waifu are biologically compatible. Hell, you don't even need that restriction. There are an infinite number of realities where you could have sex with your waifu, and then by pure coincidence a group of particles in her womb arranges itself into a zygote that coincidentally happens to be a perfect mix of the two of you. The chances of such an event occurring is inconceivably, infinitesimally small, but still technically not zero. And with an infinite number of universes, that means that it's already happened an infinite number of times.
>>
ay
>>
>>30925265
Just let us die already.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.