[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You've been assigned to write how they kill off Chrysalis.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 17

File: 1502480691493.jpg (123KB, 1365x705px) Image search: [Google]
1502480691493.jpg
123KB, 1365x705px
You've been assigned to write how they kill off Chrysalis. How do you do it?
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>30923745
Same way they killed off the apple parents.

By just implying that she's gone, never to return.
>>
>>30923745
She will Kurt Cobain'd herself
>>
With the Elements of Harmony.
>>
>>30923745
Kills off Glimmer in a Pyrrhic defeat.
>>
File: 1368971386861.jpg (279KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1368971386861.jpg
279KB, 1000x1000px
>>30923745
Why not kill her with kindness?
>>
Chrysalis starts shit again. Wants conquest blah blah last stand. Gets fucked by EoH. Suffers wounds too great to heal over time. Instead of living life as a crippled queen, she uses the last of her power to show Twilight telepathically what she wanted for the hive, and in a plot-twist Twilight being the bitch she is; feels guilt. What Chrysalis said is not revealed to the audience. Chrysalis is dead and the producers use whatever Chrysalis told Twilight 2 seasons later for some adventure shit to revive the series.
>>
File: 1338095322700.jpg (56KB, 945x945px) Image search: [Google]
1338095322700.jpg
56KB, 945x945px
>>30923745
Fucked to death with Princess Celestia's giant futa cock.
>>
>>30923787
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S8Iz0mGs_U
>>
>>30923745
She deserves to die in an evil blaze of fiery glory.
Not reformed or turned gay. Taken down.

>kidnap one of the mane 6
Not Twilight (she's too OP) or Ponk (too hard to copy).
>pose as them for a while, absorbing a fuck ton of love and friendship
AJ might be the best bet.
>eventually, max out power at just a bit less powerful than when absorbing Shining (hoping it's enough)
>easily get into the Crystal Castle Playset (TM) (as the pony who was kidnapped) and take down and trap Glimmer
>do the same to Twilight
>pose as Twilight and visit Celestia
>attempt revenge and duel it out with her
>not as strong as last time, so it's a stalemate
>go full kamikaze and use all your remaining magic and lifeforce to take her down, sealing your own death
>Twilight or Luna pulls some shit, maybe teleportation, and saves Celestia
>Changlings mourn the loss of their mother, but feel conflicted as their past is finally fully dealt with
>shoehorn in the lesson that some people just want to watch the world burn
or
>flashback (via Thorax) to Bugbutt caring for her hive and doing anything to feed/protect them. Then her feeling lost and betrayed with nothing left.
>have Celestia explain maybe there was something they could have done differently instead of forcing her into the situation she was put in, leaving her only room to hate and not love
I don't know. But it's better than what is actually going to happen.

>>30923760
>>30923764
>>30923797
Crap.

>>30923766
>>30923801
I'd be ok with this.
>>
She stands up on a roller coaster.
>>
reformed done
>>
>>30923914
Faces of death: Equestria Edition
>>
>>30923745
A pony falls in love with her and it provides too much love so she explodes.
>>
>>30923745
saving her changelings lives from something they utterly failed to predict or do anything about, and the ponies are defeated by.
>>
>>30923745
Pretty close to this >>30923955. Definitely overloading her with love, but I think Shining and Cadance should be the ones to do it, since they're the ones she's hurt the most.
>>
>>30923745
Killed by Cadence after She kidnaps Flurry heart.
>>
>>30923978
The moral could be "You can't switch off love, even if it means someone is going to explode"
>>
>>30923966
this is good
>>
>>30923978
In fact, incorporate >>30923981. That'll really give Cadance a reason to go all out.

>>30923991
Or "some people are just so psychotic you have no option but to destroy them".
>>
>>30923745
>How do you do it?
By demanding money up front. (Not refundable.)
>>
>>30923745
Flash Sentry rapes her, leaving her a broken shell of herself.
>>
>>30923914
>Why'd I Have to Go and Get Myself Decapitated
>>
sadly, instead of being cadence's nemesis, the writers decided it made more sense for her to be glimmers.
>>
File: 826918.png (2MB, 1280x726px) Image search: [Google]
826918.png
2MB, 1280x726px
>>30923745
> Celestia admits Chrysalis is the one conundrum she cannot solve easily no matter how complex the scheme:
> Chrysalis' heart is too darkened and corroded for a quick redemption; unlike Discord, there is not even any kindness to be awoken.
> Imprisonment in Tartarus would be something - knowing Chrysalis - that she could eventually escape from to terrorize Equestria again.
> Exile is merely giving the queen a new land on which to feed and time to plot a new scheme.
> One last offer is given, one chance for Chrysalis to stand down and surrender herself.
> Chrysalis, of course, refuses - if she cannot be 'solved', then what does she have to fear?
> In answer, Celestia goes utterly all-out and engages Chrysalis in a no-holds-barred duel, showing why you don't piss off a cosmically-powered pureborn alicorn.
> Although Chrysalis is destroyed, Celestia admits she doesn't feel like it is a victory.
> Violence is never something to be aimed for, and even if Chrysalis' threat is gone Celestia feels as though she failed by being unable to find a better way to "solve" the Changeling queen
>>
File: de0.png (738KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
de0.png
738KB, 1280x1280px
>>30923955
>>30923978
>>30923991
This is what i really thought and also wanted to happen in season 6 final. You know, when Chrysalis starts eating Thorax's love and then Glim Glam tell's him to blast it all away. Like, really hoped for some weight gain, inflation shit but no. Boner was really disappointed.
>>
>>30924147
I'm writing up some Chrysalis inflation that'll be posted in the /trash/ thread. I can post it here too if you want.
>>
>>30924157
we're good faggot.
now if it was something cool like he laying eggs in my ass with a giant futa dick then sure
>>
>>30923797
>EoH
They don't do that anymore, Anon, it's called rainbow power now and will never, ever be used again.
>>
File: 1231355313215.jpg (15KB, 236x295px) Image search: [Google]
1231355313215.jpg
15KB, 236x295px
>>30923745
After the failure of yet another great plan, Chrysalis comes to blows with our heroes.
She has rejected them and their friendship, rejected surrender, rejected her own mutated hive, and seeing all it has done to warp everything she'd ever counted on in her life she has rejected love itself. She is empty, waifish, and wants to physically kill anything even remotely near her.

When the final blow comes, her own hive of nu-lings rushes in and diverts the attack to save her. They're unwilling to abandon her to death, even after she'd rejected them. In that moment Chrysalis has a very salient realization that her hive never truly betrayed her. Even after she'd left them, written them off, cursed them to their faces, they stood up for her. As she glows at them with admiration in her eyes, a trickle of a teardrop drifts down from her eye and the faint sound of a heartbeat can be heard.

She then winces in pain, her flesh cracking and splitting under the trail of the tear as she clutches her hooves to her chest in agony. Before the eyes of all present Chrysalis develops energized ruptures in her carapace all over culminating in a cry of rage and misery as she softly explodes and her shattered body falls into a heap on the ground.

Turns out she really was evil. Pure evil, unlike her once-removed underlings. Feeling a pure thought of love for anyone or anything else for even an instant slew her outright, destroying her evil form from the inside out.

Sombra taught us that sometimes people simply have to die, even Kings.
Tank taught us when it's time to go, it's time to go, and you have to accept that.
Zephyr taught us sometimes you have to turn on those you love for their own good.

And Chrysalis? Unfortunately, you can't save everybody even when you do everything right..... including your own family. Accept the reality of who they are, be glad that you were able to escape that destiny. Lesson learned.
>>
She trips on a curb in Canterlot and snaps her neck.
>>
>>30924374
>never abandoned her.
no they totally abandoned her you moron.
>>
>>30924392
That's some Final Destination shit, dude.
>>
>>30924400
I should be a fucking film director.
>>
>>30923745
After 20 minutes of filler, Starlight finally confronts Chrysalis and, in a rage, blasts her with a blinding magical light. Chrysalis dissolves away and disappears. The light recedes to reveal Starlight Glimmer's new winged alicorn form.
>>
File: 1443830130644.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1443830130644.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
>>30923745
I get Glimmer Sue to reform her with a forced friendship speech so she turns into a vomit colored psychedelic turd with no character.
There, her character has been assassinated. Good thing this will never actually happen though.
>>
>>30925040
Are you sure Anon?
>>
>>30924374
If she was pure evil she wouldn't have felt the love that destroyed her.
>>
>>30923745
They will reform her with GLim Glam
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>30923745
>>
Buddy of mine answered this when I asked him:

"Use it as a fakeout twist in a season opening 2 parter. First part sets up the hunt for her, second part finds her defeated and a new villain taking her place. Bonus points if it's via something similar to changeling love draining and a (magi)tech-based villain, maybe a disgruntled earth pony. More bonus points if villain has studied how each of the previous season capper villains were defeated."
>>
>>30923745
She gets sent to the Shadow Realm
>>
>>30923745
Eaten by creatures, Ramsay Bolton style.
>>
Love-triggered kaboom
>>
>>30923745
gored by Thorax
>>
She eats an entire 25lb bag of sugar free gummy bears and shits herself to death.
>>
The M6, Glimmer, and Celly+Luna are defeated. She tries to absorb all the love from the Crystal Heart, and it's too much. She is rendered helpless, and bloated up like a balloon. Then Spike pokes her in the stomach.

He's now the three-time savior of the Crystal Empire
>>
>>30929516
>"When I finish digesting this love, I will have even more power than Discord himself! Hahahaha!"
"Then I guess I can't let you."
>"Oh really? And just HOW do you plan to stop me? You're nothing but a worthless baby dragon."
"Well... you say you'll be more powerful than Discord when you finish digesting, right?"
>"Of course."
"That means about as much energy as Discord is in your belly right now, right?"
>"Y... yes? That's obvious. Are you stupid too?"
"Wnat would happen if all that energy - as much as Discord has inside him - tried to get out all at once?"
>"It'd be a gigantic explo..."
She trails off in horror
>"Hah! But you have no way to do that!"
"Nah, I have a way." He holds up a talon.
Chrysalis is cowering in fear.
>"N-No! Please! I'll give you anything you want! Power, love, all the gems you could eat, your own continent!"
"I already have what I want. My friends."
Spike moves into position. Chrysalis is trembling.
"And by the way Chrysalis? My name isn't Spike for nothing."
Close-up of his poke pressing her swollen belly in.
Long-shot giant explosion.
Cut back to Spike, covered in green goop. He's grinning.
>>
The episode starts out quiet, somber, with the music being used to set the tone. Celestia and Chrysalis are locked in heated combat, and both are looking substantially worse for the wear. Seeking a quick end to what has clearly been an hours-long ordeal, they both charge up one last, massive spell. The screen goes white.

The majority of the two episodes that follow detail their pasts, and the many ways in which their paths have crossed over the years. If you've ever seen Wicked, imagine in the vein of, but not identical to that; but with Celestia and Chrysalis playing the roles of Galinda and Elphaba. Everything that happens between them over the course of a thousand years, all leading up to the present day. We see the wedding and the invasion of Canterlot, and the intimate details of the S6 climax, from their eyes, and all of it culminates in the two of them, having both arrived at the same secluded place.

Battle ensues after a terse exchange of words, Celestia still believing that there is another way, that Chrysalis need only stand down and accept the Equestrian way for all to be right and good, only to be brutally shot down by Chrysalis, who wants nothing more than her revenge, and we now get to see the entirety of the fight that we had previously only seen the ending of. We see them worn down, preparing to finish the other off, and for the second time we see them charge up one last attack before the screen goes white.

Cut ahead to a quiet scene in the castle gardens, where Celestia, Luna, and Twilight are enjoying a picnic lunch together. The three make small talk over sandwiches, and music again sets the tone; while nothing is ever said of Chrysalis's ultimate fate, the music's tonal implications leave very little to the imagination.

Roll credits, over a version of the ending song sung by Celestia's and Chrysalis's VAs.
>>
>>30923764
That's fuckin original
>>
>>30923745
Discord snaps his fingers
>>
>>30929796
This is really fucking retarded
>>
>>30929702
Kek i get it
>>
>>30929924
Get what?
>>
>>30929912
Just like my fanfictions
>>
>>30923745
Implied suicide.

She gets cornered in a situation where her only options are near certain death, like jumping off a cliff into a jagged rocky shore when she can't fly for some reason, or accept the virtues of friendship and reform herself, and she jumps without a second though before anyone can stop her.

They search for her afterwards, but no body is found.
>>
>>30923745
With kindness and friendship.
>>
File: kek.jpg (37KB, 604x450px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
37KB, 604x450px
>>30929702
>My name isn't Spike for nothing.
REKT
E
K
T
>>
Celestia is holding court (we've always wanted that slice of life shit, eat it up!) and a griffin ends up flying through the window and assassinating her with a divebomb-launched spear.

We don't see the actual impact (you know, for kids!) but a horrified look on Celestia's face as the spear comes streaking in.

Cut to commerical...

...return to see Twilight and Luna are discussing how horrible it is that Celestia is gone, Twilight is helping move the sun, etc. etc.

...pull back...

...they're talking in front of what is obviously Celestia's tomb, but no dead body or death being mentioned.

SUDDENLY, A BAD GUY APPEARS.

The Mane 5+ Glimglam fight heroically, but Twilight suffers a case of IcantwinforshitlikeCelestiaitis and gets Worfed inside the first minute, followed by everyone else but Luna, who is stuck fighting the Big Bad Guy alone and being forced to her knees as the Evil Death Ray burns closer, and closer...

OUT OF MOTHERFUCKING NOWHERE, SOLAR LASER BLAST!

It's Celestia, dripping green slime and madder than mad, kicks the Big Bad's ass with her sister (subverting the "Celestia is a wuss" trope completely) and saves the day.

Turns out Chrysalis had captured her (again) and was preparing to tear down Equestria from the inside when Big Bad Guy sent a hitgriffon out and Chrissy not being a superdurable alicorn for realsies ended up pinned like a fugly butterfly to the throne and expired.

Turns out changelings don't change back when you kill then. Funny, huh? Random spunky filly finds the cocoon by accident in a dark sewer someplace and sets her free, just in time to save the day.

Chrysalis's tomb is taken back to the hive by Thorax- she may have been an evil bitch, but she accidentally saved Equestria.

...and it turns out the nu-changeling love is enough to revive Chrysalis and finally transform her into a nu-changeling Princess (because Thorax is King, and there can only be one true ruler) as she explodes outwards in a rainbow explosion of heel turn.
>>
>>30923745
>episode opens to chrysalis and anon watching the school of friendship from afar
>twilight and company have turned against glimmer because chrysalis framing her for some shit with muh shapeshifting
>glimmer is evicted from school of friendship, receiving laughs and cheers of success from anon and chrysalis

flashback: after the to where and back again finale:
>chrysalis is wandering the badlands, looking for an old friend she thought had died alone, a long long time ago
>She somehow finds anon living out in the badlands, and tells her predicament to him
>"Anon, I... I'm going to make them give me my children back..."
>Anon feels sorry for chrysalis and agrees to help her
>an alliance is formed
>plans for revenge are set
>glimmer and thorax are high value targets, the mane six and the rest can wait
>leads back up to now
>glimglam runs out of the school of friendship sobbing
>Chrysalis reveals herself and taunts glimglam
>"Chrysalis...you...you played me like a damn fiddle!"
>starlight is knocked out and taken captive
>chrysalis and anon argue a bit about who has to drag glimmer's fat ass for when they trek to the hive
>they get to the hive and overthrow thorax
>???
>profit
>>
File: IMG_3032.jpg (20KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3032.jpg
20KB, 355x355px
>>30923745
>>
File: Chrysalis.gif (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Chrysalis.gif
3MB, 640x360px
>>30924374
>never truly betrayed her
They all listened to some dumb, commie bimbo and decided to turn into queer moose
>>
>>30930624
Plus they didn't take her side after the mass transformation
>>
File: chrysalis stern.png (344KB, 1174x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chrysalis stern.png
344KB, 1174x1024px
>>30924374
>even when you do everything right
Sounds like damage control, hasdrone. There is nothing "right" about the nu~changelings.
>>
>>30929702
Depending on execution, this could be awesome. I'm piqued.
>>
File: shiggy.png (43KB, 502x284px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy.png
43KB, 502x284px
>>30923745
i would probably use a keyboard.
>>
>>30923797
>not feeding off the guilt twilight feels for 'killing' her to come back to life as a new form of changeling
>>
>>30930624
Not all of them. At least not at first.
>>
File: thorax big.jpg (69KB, 736x694px) Image search: [Google]
thorax big.jpg
69KB, 736x694px
Thorax gives her the D
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.