[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I feel like writing out a lewd, short/oneshot type thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Hi. I feel like writing out a lewd, short/oneshot type thing if any of you guys have any requests. As long as it doesn't require a ton of detail, because... I haven't watch the show in forever (oops).

Anyway, hit me with your favourite fetishes/pairings!! There's not a lot of fetishes I wont do, even If I'm not personally into them.

And feel free to join in! More content for everyone that way.
>>
Fan of the fandom Anon who hates Twilicorn is seduced into massaging her wings.
>>
File: 1503313004527.png (388KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
1503313004527.png
388KB, 1024x724px
>>30923375
Coco being forced to do sexual favors for male clients up to and including being creampied while in heat while working for Suri.
>>
File: 1504246767615.jpg (59KB, 632x932px) Image search: [Google]
1504246767615.jpg
59KB, 632x932px
>>30923375
>Hasn't watched the show
>Fetish shit
>Fan of the fandumb
>>
>>30923385
nice one. and then wing hater anon does this

derpibooru.org/1529771
derpibooru.org/1529765
>>
>>30923375
>I haven't watch the show in forever (oops).
Asshole.
Anyway, redeem yourself with writing something with Nightmare Moon getting up the ass from Anon.
>>
>>30923385
STAY TUNED
>>
>>30923844
the whitesox suk m8
>>
>>30923375
Something with impregnating mares.

>>30923403
This has potential
>>
These take me forever IDK.
Going forward i just wanted to say I prefer specific fetish requests, I know I said low detail but I meant, you know, story-wise.

Anyway hopefully some of you are still awake.

>>30923385
>>30923844

>"Mmm..."

>Our princess stretches out onto the plush velvet of her bed. The vibrant fabric is flecked with colorful shards of light reflecting off the enormous crystals that climb the walls of her room. She admires the beautiful colors that play across her languid limbs as she instinctively seeks out more of the warmth the sun provides. As she wonders to herself if royalty might have spoiled her a little, her ears perk up at the sound of a footstep at the entrance of her room.

pastebin.com/feG21mmN
>>
>>30924490
10/10 I got an erection
Although the premature ejaculation thing was a bit eh
>>
>>30924866
I couldn't resist!!
>>
>>30923375
Twilight tries her hardest to seduce Trixie in her own dorky way.
>>
File: Doggy Style Complete.png (714KB, 2400x3220px) Image search: [Google]
Doggy Style Complete.png
714KB, 2400x3220px
>>30923375
Something like this.
>>
>>30924490
Very nice. Would love to see something with >>30923403
>>
bumping to keep the thread from 404ing! I might try the Coco one
>>
>>30923375
Sphinx from recent episodes riddling Anon under the threat of eating him alive if he gets one of her three riddles wrong. He fucks up the last one.
>>
>>30924931
damn that was a good read
>>
>>30923375
Watch the show you nigger
>>
File: Waiting For Season Five.jpg (186KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting For Season Five.jpg
186KB, 640x908px
>Waiting for OP to deliver
>>
>>30923403
Im working on this one now. I might have to bump this thread again to keep it off page 10
>>
Quick bump. I'll post shortly
>>
>>30923403
>>30923997
>>30924936

>"This just won't do, Coco Pommel," Suri scolds, examining a hemline on the back of a shimmery velvet chestpiece.

pastebin.com/sFLYkLUV
>>
>>30929757
If you kept a thread up for almost 24 hours just to do one story then you damn well better post it in it's entirety ITT
>>
If you'd prefer?
>>30929794
---

"This just won't do, Coco Pommel," Suri scolds, examining a hemline on the back of a shimmery velvet vestpiece.

"Ah, uhm... I can fix it," Coco starts. "I just--... Need a bit more time," she pleads, wincing a little.

Suri rolls her eyes animatedly. "...Time is money, Coco Pommel. I know a backwoods pony like you wouldn't understand, but you can at least try to internalize some of the valuable lessons I'm trying to teach you, here!"

"I know, it's just..." She pauses, biting her lip. "It's... It's hard to work under these conditions!"

"...Hard to work?" Suri quickly gets irate, putting the fabric aside. "Don't be ungrateful, Coco! Better ponies than you have packed their bags and left this city because they weren't prepared to make sacrifices, okay? You just be glad that I haven't given up on you!"

Coco sighs deeply, casting her eyes down.

"I'm glad you understand," Suri says, still talking down to her. "...Unfortunately, I'm still going to have to add this to your debt."

"Ah! No, please!" Coco grunts. "It won't take five minutes to fix, I swear!" she whines, starting to feel like she's going to tear up.

"I just explained to you that time is a commodity, you stupid, STUPID pony," Suri glowers. "Maybe you wouldn't make so many mistakes if you listened once and a while. Augh...!" She puts her hoof to her forehead in exasperation. "Forget it. I'll send in another client, if the gentlepony doesn't mind. It'll save us BOTH time."

"I don't care," the stallion behind Coco says plainly, still thrusting into her at a patient pace. Suri saunters out of the room in response.

Now Coco really felt like crying. She's been doing chores like this for weeks. Every tiny mistake would set her back in her debt, and Suri quickly lost her patience. Now she has her working with fabric at the same time, sometimes without a break to eat.
>>
>>30929854

"Ah...!" Coco winces. "Please... Not so deep," she says softly.

The stallion says nothing, not breaking his pace. But she doesn't have time to be disappointed, because her attention turns to the door at the pony that Suri promised.

He trots in like he owns the place. He is clearly strong and intimidating, though not like the Clydesdale leaning into her. He spends no time with pageantry, and once he is close enough to touch, he shoves her front end to the ground, letting his semi erect cock flop onto her face.

As she is recovering from the shock and humiliation, she breathes in his musk. It is pungent, she can almost taste it. She wants to gag, but she notices something else. The clydesdale's intruding mass is slipping in and out of her with much less searing pain than it did before. Its slick with her lubricant, penetrating deep, but it feels... good.

"Oh..." Coco moans, clenching her pussy involuntarily. This spurs on the Clydesdale, who significantly increases his pace, grunting as his balls slap against her. His flared head violently thrusts into her, causing her to tighten around him all the more.

She groans loudly, unsure of where her mind is going. Suddenly, she is woken from her lustful daze by the impatient pony infront of her, who takes a mouthful of her hair to jerk her head up to face his own dribbling dick, fully erect now. Before she can do anything, his cock is plunged into her mouth with no concern for her comfort.

She immediately gags on the hot, swollen shaft, but this doesn't seem to faze him as he fucks her mouth fiercely, hitting the back of her throat again and again. The pain and lack of air quickly makes her eyes tear up.

She struggles under the weight of the Clydesdale, which only serves to spur him on. He is fucking her at a much faster pace than before, very close to matching the stallion's unrelenting assault on her mouth.
>>
>>30929862

"...Nnn!" she panics, choking on the dick in her mouth and kicking her legs to get away, but accomplishing nothing. The Clydesdale finally sighs, satisfied, and pulls his wet prick out of her, leaving her gaping. His cum drools out of her lewdly, but he pays her no mind as he gets himself together. Coco stays there with her rump raised, alarmed, yet too exhausted and hopeless to move.

In the meantime, the stallion has also been spurred on by her struggling, and shortly after the Clydesdale departs he slips his stiff cock into her throat. He convulses under the pressure, filling her throat with a generous amount of cum.

She sputters and gags as the smell hits her nostrils, and her body quickly reacts by coating his dick in her saliva. He pulls out in response, making her gasp and cough. He watches her, seeming proud of himself.

Suri makes her timely return, entering without bothering to knock.

Coco tries to clean herself up, but her throat feels sore and congested, and she can't find the energy to dignify herself. She still hasn't gotten used to Suri seeing her like this, used and covered in stranger's bodily fluids. But Suri never seemed to give it more than a second thought.

"Oh great, it looks like you're done. Now she can get back to work."

"Actually, I want another round."

Coco looks at Suri, trying to plead with her eyes. She can't take anymore of this.

Suri seems thoughtful, but doesn't look at her. "...Fine, but it'll cost you extra. Prop her up against the desk so she can actually get some work done, mmkay?"

She leaves without a backward glance. The door slams behind her.

"Well," the stallion huffs after a moment. "You heard the lady."

He lifts her by her scruff, pulling her to her feet. He shoves her with his neck against the nearby desk as she grunts from exhaustion and cum dribbles out of her swollen pussy.
>>
>>30929865

She wasn't going to be able to work like this. She would only waste fabric and make things worse. She may as well lie here and let it happen, then work twice as hard during her break.

Her train of thought is interrupted by the feeling of the stallions tip teasing the entrance to her used hole. Her breathing gets heavy as he works his cock up and down between her legs, coating it in her juice and the leftover cum as he brings himself to full stiffness.

"Haa... Haa..." Coco pants, instinctively rubbing herself on his protruding member, the heat emanating from her nethers almost painful. Suddenly and without thinking, she pushes her drooling cunt down onto his thick, flared tip. She takes advantage of his surprise, moaning loudly as she slips her well-lubed pussy down the length of him.

"Oh, yes!" She cries out as she pulls herself back over his tip, only to impale herself again, faster and harder.

He groans, enjoying her enthusiasm. He repays it by timing his thrusts, fucking her deep and churning the cum inside her, forcing it deeper into her womb.

Her eyes glaze over as her hips move without her asking them to. She works his cock with her slick, pink pussy until she finally feels it in her gut that she's going to cum.

"Cum in me," she pleads over the sound of him abusing her poor cunt. "Cum in me, please," she whines again, groaning into the table.

Just as mutters his approval, she cries out. "Mmmoh, yes!" She pushes herself down as far as her body allows, her orgasm causing her to tighten and pulse around his hot cock.

The feeling of her hole pulsating and suckling on him sends him over the edge. He erupts inside her, emptying his heavy balls in her sore pussy.

The feeling makes her stomach churn. When he pulls out of her, cum audibly hits the floor as her hole winks rhythmically.

The feeling wells up again in her stomach. She hears it grumble and climbs upward, until suddenly she retches cum and saliva all over the table.
>>
>>30929869

The stallion hardly notices, fully spent and using the last of his energy to straighten himself out.

She lays her head in her mess, feeling worthless. As he makes his way out, she hears a familiar shriek.

"Coco! What have you done?!" screams Suri, cantering over. "You totally ruined these silks! What on earth is wrong with you?!" Suddenly, after a pause, her good humor returns. "This is our most expensive fabric," she realizes. "Oh my god," she shouts with a hearty laugh. "You're going to have to spend MONTHS paying this off!"

Coco says nothing, bleary-eyed and dizzy from the experience.

"Honey, I know you're still processing, but you should probably think about getting to work." She laughs.

Suri waits for a response, but doesn't get one.

"I'm kidding, that's not fair. It is your break, after all. I'll just let you clean up," she trots daintily out of the room. "This business doesn't run itself, y'know!"

Fin
>>
>>30929854
>>30929862
>>30929865
>>30929869
>>30929874
So, uh, a whole thread for five posts worth of content? Or were you planning on doing another one? It wasn't bad by any means, just short.

Not trying to be a dick, just saying.
>>
>>30930393

The whole point was that it's supposed to be short, because I don't want to invest a lot of time in these and it lets me get to more than a handful of requests.

And this is my second story, I already posted one. This thread isn't very long, you don't really have an excuse to be THIS confused
>>
>>30930497
Oh, my bad, I didn't see that one. Carry on then.
>>
>>30930558
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.