[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think Uncommon Bond will be about? I'm going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

File: uncommon.png (8KB, 532x135px) Image search: [Google]
uncommon.png
8KB, 532x135px
What do you think Uncommon Bond will be about? I'm going to go for a longshot and guess a Spike and Discord episode bonding over their crushes.
>>
File: riddle.jpg (7KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
riddle.jpg
7KB, 250x222px
>>30922410
It will be about a rare james
>>
Shouldn't we be getting summaries for next month's episodes sometime this week or next?
>>
>>30922410
>What do you think Uncommon Bond will be
Shit. That's all what it will be.
>>
>>30922439
This or next week. October's highlights.
>>
>>30922430
>Last night I James Bond Burger your sister
????
>>
Oh you guys still don't know? "Uncommon Bond" is a very PC, very rated G way to say it's a Lyra/Bon Bon episode.
>>
File: explanation.png (66KB, 1076x405px) Image search: [Google]
explanation.png
66KB, 1076x405px
>>30922447
Spreading the explanation.
>>
>>30922444
Chevistian pls
>>
>>30922458
Chevistan just makes up fake shit and tries to make it look real, I'm basing it off of the Discovery Family press releases.
>>
>>30922453
That doesn't explain anything.
I thought we agreed that the proper translation was 'Last night I 'Silently Pounded' your sister.'
>>
>>30922475
I always thought it was "Pierced In-N-Out of your sister," but I was wrong.
>>
>>30922481
Oh, that one's pretty good as well.
>>
>>30922475
>>30922481
These are both incorrect, here I'll give you a hint, together with >>30922453 you should be able to figure it out.
>>
Any reason they're delaying releasing the plot?
>>
>>30924581
Because it's the episode Starlight is getting her wings
>>
>>30922410
I'm going to go for the shortshot and guess it's a 'Glimmer and *popular side character*' episode. Probably Zecora, she's the only real side character that hasn't already befriended Glimmer.
>>
File: Zephyr.png (137KB, 459x640px) Image search: [Google]
Zephyr.png
137KB, 459x640px
>>30924757
Glimmer's next friend will be Zephyr Breeze. All of her friends have been ponies that the mane 6 didn't really get along with, but weren't evil. Meaning the most likely candidates are Zephyr Breeze and Blueblood, and I don't see Blueblood moving outside of Canterlot anytime soon, while I could totally see Zeph moving to ponyville to get closer to his sister, and Rainbow Dash.
>>
>>30925305
>Maud
>Thorax
>Spike

I think your assessment might be a little off. And by that logic, surely Lightning Dust would be a more appropriate character anyway.
>>
File: 1501021480103.png (12KB, 460x155px) Image search: [Google]
1501021480103.png
12KB, 460x155px
>>
>>30925307
>Maud
Her first episode was all about how the Mane 6 don't get her and are only friends with her due to her connection to Pinkie
>Thorax
Everyone wanted him dead his first appearance. Is never seen interacting with the Mane 6
>Spike
That's true, but I'm not sure if Spike is supposed to be in Glimmer's group or if he's just supposed to be friends with her the same way the rest of the mane 6 are. Their first episode together seemed like they were building a bond, but it hasn't been built up since then.
>Lightning Dust
True, it could be her, but I feel like they're saving her for a redemption story with Rainbow Dash, like they did with Gilda.
>>
>>30925331
Ah, I suppose you're right. I still think that Maud gets along well with the mane six. She handled herself well in Hearthbreakers with Applejack, and in The Gift of Maud Pie with Rarity. But maybe I'm just imagining something that isn't there.
>>
>>30925366
Well, maybe the phrase "get along with" was a bit too strong, just that they're ponies who I don't think the mane 6 would really become friends with on their own if there wasn't that inbetween connection. It's not like the mane 6 have an antagonistic relationship with Maud or anything.
>>
File: 36346.gif (1MB, 480x266px)
36346.gif
1MB, 480x266px
>>30922410
>Spike and Discord
If anything it would Big Mac and Discord since they have girlfriends.

Although its probably a Glimmer episode with some other character. Sunburst perhaps.
>>
>>30922410

lesbians
>>
>>30922410
Maybe an episode where discord bonds with the CMC. I know the comics did this already, but it can work if they make the CMC reluctant to forgive discord after Tirek.
>>
By the screencaps shown at Hascon it might be a Twilight & Fluttershy episode.

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2017/09/hascon-new-season-7-images.html
>>
>>30925796
>Twilight and Fluttershy episode
So its confirmed to be shit? Although I think that Twilight picture is from her family episode.
>>
>>30925796
Might be one of the Zecora eps
>>
>>30925796
>Title is uncommon bond, suggesting a rare link between the two.
So it's essentially Read It & Weep but not good?
>>
>>30922410
All I want is full Twilight and Spike episode.
I want some feels.
>>
>>30926326
Same.
>>
>>30926326
>I want some feels
There are plenty of good CMC episodes for that. There is also Perfect Pear, but that is an exception to the rule.
>>
>>30922410
Maud and Trixie bonding over their common love of Glimmer
>>
>>30926352
They are great too.
But I want Spike and Twilight moments, there is not enough of it.

In some con, staff said, she sees him as a brother. I would like to see this being confirmed. They don't just snuggle enough on-screen. There is no confirmation of how is he related to Twilight's parents or Celestia.

He is just there and that's hurtful to see.
>>
>>30926456
What about the Hearthswarming episode?
>>
>>30926540
Full episode. That was just a tease. I want more.
>>
>>30925467
since the season 1
nothing new
>>
>>30928916
not openly official tho
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.