[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you stop calling Earth ponies 'mudponies'? It is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1251283.gif (2MB, 578x372px) Image search: [Google]
1251283.gif
2MB, 578x372px
Can you stop calling Earth ponies 'mudponies'? It is really offensive and degrading to hard working Earth ponies like Applejack. So they can't use magic or fly, so what? Are they worth less because of that? No, they are not.

Every time you say mudpony or talk about how useless Earth ponies are it hurts them.
>>
>Top bait: The thread
>>
>>30918204
M U D
U
D
>>
>>30918204
Tough shit. They're practically donkeys.
>>
>>30918204
>So they c`an't use magic or fly, so what?
>Are they worth less because of that?
Yes, they are.

>Oh that human lost his hands, he can't do many things that others can.
>Is he worth less?
Yes, on average he is.
>>
>>30918204
You mud, bro?
>>
File: 1457426.png (830KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457426.png
830KB, 1280x720px
EARTHED
>>
>>30918364
Basically the pony equivalent of "once you go black you never go back".
>>
>>30918284
Capitalism is the philosophy of the machine, taking it into your head and using it as a metric of value towards a being is to renounce yourself to its power.
Stop.
>>
>>30918373
Deal with it. Money is how we keep score.
>>
>>30918373
>Your abilities aren't good measure of your value.
It's true when you look at single examples. Because armless man can be great singer, or very kind person, or something else.
But if you compare 1000 armless people, with 1000 normall people than as a whole people with hands would be more valuable. Because on average they would be as good at singing or as kind as armless ones. And they would have their hands.
Same with earth ponies.
If you compare them as a whole group, they are like pegasi or unicorns, just less.
On average they would be the same, just without wings and horns.
So yuo, they are worth less.
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (48KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
48KB, 736x736px
>>30918284
>>
>>30918409
The reality is that all of ponykind is dependent on Earth pony agriculture, and would be worse off if they had to farm for themselves. It's simple comparative advantage.
>>
I wanna fuck Applejack and call her a dirty mudhorse
>>
>>30921409
Yeah, right. Remember that time when Twilight collected almost the entire orchard in a minute using her magic?

Most farmers jobs are done by people who can't aspire to anything better. Everyone else is as capable as them to do that job, but they have no reason to do it.
>>
>>30921491
stop using my waifu for some stale af bait
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.