[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be Jim >the man, the legend >so talented boi >work

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (892KB, 2048x2014px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
892KB, 2048x2014px
>be Jim
>the man, the legend
>so talented boi
>work on a good show producing quality episodes
>constantly get fucked by executives
>these changes that weren't your's cause the hatedom to lash out at you
>the one time you fight back, it's turned into a meme
>reputation ruined
>still trying one's best to keep an acclaimed show afloat
Admit it, you feel sorry for this guy.
>>
Hey Jim, how's it going?
>>
Most of the hate Jim received was because of things he did to earn it, OP.
He could have avoided a huge chunk of hate and backlash if he could have ignored the obvious bait and kept his mouth closed when he needed to, you know.
Problem is, Jim cannot stop talking and making promises because he needs the constant self validation. He has deep low esteem issues, so he cannot stop himself from using the fandom as his personal therapist and this is what he gets for still doing it.

Look at the other staff members, and see how they are clever enough to ignore fags, keep their mouths closed and avoid making promises they never had the power or authority to make in the first place: they know how it's done.
>>
>>30912882
you are a hypocrite through and through, jimfag. spamming the board to be an attention whore because people dont agree with you. wanting people to suck your dick and tell you how great you are.
well go fuck yourself.
>>
>>30912929
Oh hey, it's this guy again: >>30912895

You REALLY seem to have some kind of mental screwup as they said! Oh well, it makes sense that only a mental retard would try to protect another mental retard, eh?
Kekekkamehameha!
>>
>>30912929
>You are a hypocrite through and through, Jim Miller. Spamming Twitter to be an attention whore because people dont agree with you. wanting people to suck your dick and tell you how great you are. Well, go fuck yourself.

It's almost scary how accurate this can be with just changing two words. (And adding basic grammar notions, so it could look like something written by a human being and not by an hyperactive monkey with ADD)
>>
>>30912951
thats right jimfag. its me. it will always be me.
>>
>>30912995
As in, the internet virgin with rage? The one who tries to justify his pathetic, obese existence by defending a faggot who will never know you in real life?

Yep, that's you.
Forever.
>>
>>30912882

Does anybody have the /his/ version of that?
>>
File: 1496196048975.jpg (2MB, 2199x2163px) Image search: [Google]
1496196048975.jpg
2MB, 2199x2163px
>>30913116
>>
Jimbo bump
>>
>>30912914
What promises has he ever made?
>>30912972
I've never seen a tweet posted by the jimfag to indicate any of that to be true.
>>
>>30913411
Honest Abe should be way higher on suffered. The poor bastard had a hard life and death.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.