[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not saying I'm doing it, but I've noticed a growing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: 1506737.jpg (172KB, 800x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1506737.jpg
172KB, 800x1234px
Not saying I'm doing it, but I've noticed a growing sentiment among mlp fans I know that they're basically going to be done with mlp after the movie. Any of you feel that way? How long do you guys plan to actually stick with the show? I wanna say that I want to at least see how G4 ends, but I'm starting to feel to like it's really worth it, so maybe up till season 10.
>>
>>30912355
>Implying you won't take a look at G5
>>
>>30912377
Depends if it's a continuation of G4 or not
>>
File: 1493753349784.png (2MB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1493753349784.png
2MB, 1200x1920px
>>30912355
I can't leave
it has defined my university years from the start

when the series/gen is done,I will feel good in retrospective for watching a series that gave me a reason to be alive every year and in good company all the time

if the ship sinks,it will when I finish my studies...so I can't,it's simply part of my life

besides season 8 has a new life and a breath of fresh air to keep myself entertained for another year
>>
File: sc1l.gif (1MB, 597x551px) Image search: [Google]
sc1l.gif
1MB, 597x551px
>>30912355
The board can get nuked and the show can go out off the air, but I'm here forever.
>>
>implying that it won't get another reboot
You know, "Duck Tales" over on Disney XD happened because of love and nostalgia for a cartoon from the late eighties, right?

Nobody does anything new anymore. They just recycle old ideas.

Doubtless, mlp will return in some form in the future.
>>
>>30912377
>G5

G5 is just a meme guys. Why on Earth would Hasbro throw out one of the most successful art styles and formats MLP has ever seen? 4.5 is a real possibility, but face it. Lauren's vision of Equestria is eternal. To try and start again just doesn't make sense profit wise. Besides, the little girls still love it more than ever.

I predict the MLP:FiM will last 15 seasons+
Then they will have spinoffs of the same universe until the end of time.
>>
>>30912355
>mlp
>ending
I am guessing at least 8 more seasons.
>>
>>30912408
>>30912410
with changelings,dragons and now the seaponies on the table...
holy shit,I don't know where this is going but it will last for the rest of decade easily
>>
>>30912428
>You wake up from your cryosleep
>It's the year 2510
>You check xour computer
>4chan.org/mlp/
>THIS SITE HAS BEEN BANNED DUE TO HATEFUL CONTENT BY THE UNITED FEMINIST LGBTQ LIBERAL FEDERATION
>Fuvk
>You check the TV
>"...ALL MY VERY BEST FRIEEEEEEE...
>You turn off the TV in shock
>This can't be
>Not after all this time
>You check the computer again
>You type in my little pony
>You read in shock
>"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic season 500"
>The ride continues
>Forever
>>
>>30912480
MLP:FiM confirmed for being Coronation Street:The animated series

look at what you have done
>>
Everyone will watch the show until it ends. Why would someone invest seven season into a show and not finish it?
>>
File: 1470528766887.jpg (3MB, 2500x1801px) Image search: [Google]
1470528766887.jpg
3MB, 2500x1801px
>>30912355
>implying you can get off the ride
>>
>>30912480
>>"My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic season 500"
This would be so beautiful I would cry. I would get to relax and do nothing but watch MLP for the rest of my life
>>
>>30912355
>be done with mlp after the movie
Nah. The show is still good if you skip the Glimshit episodes.
>>
File: 1500350059356.png (1MB, 680x476px) Image search: [Google]
1500350059356.png
1MB, 680x476px
>>30912355
I can't think of any conceivable reason why Hasbrown would just cut off the head of their biggest cash cow, or rather "cash bull". I can't see MLP ever being successful as this generation was/is ever again, especially if they plan to the make the universally stupid move to revert back to the frilly girl time show method.

No, I think we're on this ride for quite a while longer yet, and I don't want to get off.
>>
>>30912355
Till death us part.
>>
>>30912480
>Equestria Girls XII: So Very Tired
>>
>>30912355
The show went on hold when movie's production started. The on hold's name is Glimmer Arc. They wanted to expand the show's world and explore further away places, but couldn't do that before the movie made the starting shot.
>>
G5 will be advertised as a gender-neutral show
>>
>>30912355
I have Season 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 14 to look forward to, so no. I'm staying on this mad ride.
>>
>>30912749
This is a good theory. I choose to believe this theory.
>>
>>30912355
If the show went on forever, I would unironically die watching it.
>>
>>30912355

Yeah, I've been on the ride for 7 years now but I'm going to just randomly wake up one day and decide I'm going to get off and be done with it just because the movie came out. Because that makes perfect sense, right?
>>
>>30913970
that post reminds me of that Larson video of MMC:
You wake up and decide to jump off the ride because you saw the movie.

That's it.She's dead.The end.
>>
>>30912355
Here is a truth bomb for you neighsayers. You and only you will be "done". But guess what?! Since 2010 all them kiddo's that were the target audience are now 7 years older, some in their teens now, and guess what? Like you whom joined in your teens and now in your 20's , they are now carrying on what started with you onward. This ride never ends, batons are passes and people that think they get off just eventual come back anyhow. I am in this till I either go down with the ship or it bursts into flames
>>
>>30914760
what would happen if the ship just sinks into the bottom?
>>
I have heard literally no one say this other than (You).

gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>30912355
I'll probably be done with the movie.
>>
>>30914760

Do you really think the little girls who were fans of the show when they were 4 are still fans of mlp now? Kids don't work like that. They outgrow shows and hate being reminded that they used to like them due to be "kiddie" (At least until they hit adulthood and it comes full circle)

I babysit nieces and nephews, and the ones that use to like MLP cringe at being reminded of it now. The "target audience" operates under a fleeting audience rule.
>>
>>30912480
>"...ALL MY VERY BEST FRIEEEEEE...
>season 500
>They still haven't changed the fucking intro.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.