[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "let's destroy the characterization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Pinkie_Pie_very_annoyed_S5E19.png (663KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie_Pie_very_annoyed_S5E19.png
663KB, 1280x720px
>it's a "let's destroy the characterization of a character for the sake of the plot" episode
Caballeron was never a killer, just a greedy explorer. I could buy him stealing all the treasure and pinning it on Daring Do, but not setting up a literally Ahuizotl-tier trap for Daring Do, let alone Rainbow Dash.

By the way: I'm not one of those autists who hate all new seasons; Season 7 is my favorite so far, in fact. I just think this was a pretty serious example of mischaracterization.
>>
(You)
>>
>>30904332
We've seen nothing in his character to suggest he wouldn't try to murder her. And even then it wasn't direct, just a jigsaw-tier well-if-she-happens-to-die-whatever trap. Stop being autistic.
>>
You ever think that villains do villainous things not because they are bad but because it works. I'm sure if it was rated pg 13 he'd at least throw a couple knives their way to fuck up their jump.
>>
>>30904332
>it's a lets destroy the characterization for the sake of the plot episode
That's not Cart Before the Ponies.
>>
>>30904332
And he's not SO stupid as to admit everything was from him like he did at the end
Don't bother, this episode was utter trash
There's not one good thing that came from this episode, other than the sphinx story, I guess

Worst pinkie episode ever, worst dash episode ever
Might be the worst episode this season, even below Fluttershy leans in
>>
>>30904332
Go to bed, Quibble Pants.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.