[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright here's my first encounter with a tier 1 brony.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: hyp harol.png (121KB, 236x251px) Image search: [Google]
hyp harol.png
121KB, 236x251px
Alright here's my first encounter with a tier 1 brony.

>be me, ex-brony since last year
>go to convention with friends because am weeb
>convention has a gaming area with beanbags and xboxes
>hear talking behind us
>Me and friends about to duke it out on injustice
>talking continues
>turn around, see a neckbeard with mlp plushies sticking out of his backpack sprawled on a beanbag

>mfw he thinks we've been talking to each other the whole time

>decide to play along, he introduces himself as Al Garcia
( this is Singapore, that's 100% not his real name )
>also introduces his "friends" *motions to his plushies*
>Oh shit.jpg
>this guy is actually autistic
>He reaches out for a handshake
>I gingerly take it
>It's sweaty
>MFW
>starting to think of an escape plan
>he asks if i recognize any of his friends, i say no and pretend to ask my friends to stall for time
>thinkingcapoverclock.exe
>I eventually recognize the pony as Braeburn and i swear his face lights up like a triggered arab
>he brings out his "gaming laptop"(it's a mac) and wants to show me the games he plays
>he's proud of himself that he thought of bringing his own system to the gaming area since he knew the console would be occupied
>done thinking of shit escape plan
>ask him if he has fighting is magic so that we could find something to be disappointed at to combo into an excuse to leave
>HE HAS IT
>900IQboostthinkingcap.exe
>ask if he has a controllers for me to use
>he doesn't, thank god
>act disappointed and make shitty excuse to leave
>mission success
>al garcia waves us off

>choose not to warn the rest of the al garcia lurking int he game area for the lols

I hope he was an outlier, /mlp/
>>
>>30904024
>be me
>ex brony
ebin
>>
>inb4 he reads this board
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.