[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tell friend I like mlp >he asks why >literally dont

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Rarity_animation_error_S3E10.png (188KB, 341x416px) Image search: [Google]
Rarity_animation_error_S3E10.png
188KB, 341x416px
>tell friend I like mlp
>he asks why
>literally dont know
What does my brain mean by this?
>>
You can't assess your own situation or why you do what you do. Your whole existence is basically a time waste because you don't really think, so you're no different from animals. The fact that you can't look at yourself and ask yourself, why you think or why you act means to me that you are subhuman.

Now go, go end yourself for the better of humanity.
>>
>>30897726
Harsh but fair
>>
>>30897726 # boi
>>
"because it's nice"
>>
>>30897717
>Having to have why's so you can justify yourself liking something to other people
You're a sad cuck
>>
>>30897726
Stop acting like you know anything about this anon from what he posted. Sometimes we just like mindless entertainment to destress. Fuck off.
>>
>>30897726
truly redpilled
>>
>>30897717
Horse pussy, that's why!
>>
>>30897769
You're a pathetic turkroach.
>>
File: brain.jpg (616KB, 856x1756px) Image search: [Google]
brain.jpg
616KB, 856x1756px
>>30897717
>>30897726
^This. If you're so retarded that your brain shuts down watching something you allegedly like, fuck off back to Equestria Daily to get your opinions spoodfed to you by 'analysts' and 'reviewers'. Then go regurgitate their vapid buzzwords like 'character development' and 'good storytelling' without as much of a hint as what they mean, letalone an actual example, like the rest of the zombie horde fanbase. Also, don't forget to tip them on Patreon afterwards, you're their only source of income, after all.
>>
>>30897717
It means you're normal
>>
>>30897717
I like it because cute ponies do cute things
>>
>>30897717
It means that you have some thinking to do, anon.
>>
>>30897717
Do you feel for the sake of others? Or do you feel for yourself?
>>
File: mad candy.gif (643KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
mad candy.gif
643KB, 400x388px
>>30897717
What do you mean you don'y know, you mong? You don't know why you like watching pastel ponies solve friendship problems or you don't know why you still like it after the series has managed to hit like five icebergs now?
>>
It's called autism.
>>
>>30901530
this
>>
>>30897717
As someone who stopped watching at the start of the fifth season and stayed away purposely then watched again recently, i can say that the show is just good.

The early seasons are especially well written and the songs are entertaining. The threats in the show are big and doesn't feel silly, i mean fuck, a magic sucking demon warlord was surprising, i only see that on high level D&D campaign. You might say you like it simply because its good, though the the show is consistently going bland and more kiddy when purple magic horse became full princess.
>>
>>30901643
For hitting five icebergs, the show's managed to stay afloat pretty well.

It only took one to sink the Titanic.
>>
>>30901812
The titanic only sank because the people on the boat hit it in the absolute worst way possible; if they'd just slammed straight into the iceberg nothing would have happened, some people would have gone lost their footing, maybe some would have gotten internal bleeding from hitting things during the impact, but the ship itself would have just bounced off basically.
The crew basically took a knife made of ice and dragged it on their stomach instead.

So, as long as the show doesn't try and avoid icebergs, but hits them head on and just keeps chugging at them, everything will be fine!
>>
>>30901832
Well fuck just hope corporate suits doesn't decide to take a knife and gut the boat for extra shekels.
>>
>>30897717
You are a faggot.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.