[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst/cringiest thing you've ever done in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

File: 262a0e37321eb1fcff4ad8b38cddf48b.jpg (278KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
262a0e37321eb1fcff4ad8b38cddf48b.jpg
278KB, 1280x640px
What's the worst/cringiest thing you've ever done in the name of the fandom?

I'll start

>be me
>season 2 just ended
>I've completely submitted myself to the show
>I would not shut up about it
>started buying mlp merch
>specifically ordered a shirt with lyra & bonbon glomping on it
>made sure to go back and browse the website I ordered it from in plain view of other people in the hopes that they would ask about it
>I would act all casual about it while trying to put out the image that I was cool with homos but also into ponies
>repeatedly browse the shirt page in public and go on about how I can't wait for it to come in
>it finally comes in and I wear it twice a week
>my dad asks me if all this pony stuff is just a joke
>I reply with "this isn't a phase dad" fuckery while wearing my stupid shirt with cartoon horses hugging and kissing on it
>I will never forget the look of disappointment on his face

I normalized after season 3 and just caught back up with the show over the last month or so. Somehow my friends and family didn't disown me but I still see some fleeting looks of concern from my dad whenever he sees me browsing pony stuff
>>
>>30896663
Nice blogpost, faggot. Truly a good story.
>>
I will never stop laughing at how serious bronies took it. Every one of you bronies acted like it was this really serious development in your life. Why did you let yourself be talked into that?
>>
>>30896747
>le bronie bait

Nice!
>>
>>30896663
>>30896747
go to bed lee.
>>
>>30896747
Nice blogpost, faggot. Truly a good story.
>>
File: 1465143642494.jpg (11KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
1465143642494.jpg
11KB, 188x268px
>>30896663
How the fuck can you even manage such autism? How fucking low is your self-awareness?

The cringiest thing I've ever done is publicly talk about this shit with my friends. That lasted about a month, until the next fad came and they never talked about it again.

>>30896747
It's 1:30 AM, Lee, pack it in.

>>30896771
Anon, people like OP are exactly why /mlp/ hates being called bronies. The culture here was to avoid acting like oblivious tards with regards to their choice in autism.
>>
>>30896663
My senior quote in my high school yearbook was a line from the show. I didn't get any shit for it, and actually had some people, both those who watched the show and those who didn't, tell me they really liked the quote, but looking back I still can't believe I was that autistic.
>>
>>30896785
You were all bronies. You used to show it off publicly just like OP. I know you've got a shirt with BRONY written on it hidden somewhere.

When all the con photos and stories about bronies started showing up, you had to "rebrand" yourselves to avoid the stigma of the fat greasy neckbeard.

I'm willing to bet most of you still don't quite realize why you're hated
>>
File: 5685865368.png (150KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
5685865368.png
150KB, 500x472px
>>30896810
oh lee. no brony on the planet is as obsessed as you are. you win by a thousand miles.

congrats on being the most dedicated brony of them all.
>>
>>30896821
Lee is just you, homo

You must be a fragile little specimen if everyone who criticizes bronies is barneyfag. I bet your father disapproves of your creep brony shit. Do you wail and call him barneyfag as well?
>>
Not gonna lie, doing a presentation about pegasi and physics at university was sorta cringy, but i would do it again since it was kinda fun

>>30896806
What was the quote Anon?
>Ib4 "I just dont know what went wrong"
>>
>>30896851
"It's not just about pushing ourselves. It's about pushing ourselves in the right direction." -Spitfire

I'd almost not have a problem with it if I hadn't actually cited the pony who said it.
>>
File: 1480696000196.png (190KB, 1219x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1480696000196.png
190KB, 1219x1024px
>>30896844
Go to bed Lee.
>>
File: 45724564626.png (457KB, 800x700px) Image search: [Google]
45724564626.png
457KB, 800x700px
>>30896844
you seem to care a lot about what other people think. perhaps someday youll grow up and make your own decisions based on your own interests rather than seek the validation of your peers.

just my two cents lee.
>>
File: quake 2.png (224KB, 527x455px) Image search: [Google]
quake 2.png
224KB, 527x455px
>>30896747
implying your mere presence on this site is not a simptom of how much this show has affected your choices in life
>>
>>30896858
Fuuuuuuck, well, maybe you got some kids to look her up and she gave them a boner too. Its possible.
>>
>>30896858
bruty gud quote m9.
>>
The real question is, why does barneyfag exist? what doth life, Lee goldson?
>>
>>30896870
Everything you wrote there applies much more readily to your bronyism than my criticism.
Bronyism is an infantile club for people desperate to have peers. Half of you don't even watch the show - it's just about "fitting in".
What I'm telling you is actually for your own benefit - but you're such narcissistic bad-tempered manbabies. You can't accept any part of what I'm saying because your entire world will collapse if you do.

Enjoy running from that the rest of your life
>>
>>30896858
Well, if you were going to be a raging autist and quote a pony in your yearbook, at least you picked a top-tier pony to quote from.
>>
>>30896909
Why the fuck are you here?
>>
File: casul poll.png (48KB, 880x622px) Image search: [Google]
casul poll.png
48KB, 880x622px
>>30896909
it really doesnt. right from the start being a brony was going against the expected norm of your peers. youre here on behalf of what you think should be a socially accepted norm, or what is acceptable by your peers. in particular /mlp/ has gained quite a widely known notoriety for not giving two shits what their peers think of them which makes me question your reason for coming here to preach about social norms.
>half of you don't even watch the show
can i have your source on this? ill show you mine first.
>for your own benefit
oh, so youre just a self righteous SJW here to help people against their will for their own good? ^:)
enjoy obsessing over a topic you dont even like.
>>
>>30896851
Which one is yours?
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=mlp+school+presentation
>>
>>30896909
>Bronyism is an infantile club for people desperate to have peers. Half of you don't even watch the show - it's just about "fitting in".
I am in the fandom to make content and watch the show, not to care about other people or make friends
>narcissistic
But I hate myself and I want to die.
>bad-tempered
my confidence is too low for me to think I am worthy of beinga ngry at anything.
>Enjoy running from that the rest of your life
I don't like life, so I don't care really how I spend it.
You suck at projecting.
>>
>>30896886
How? She has the most flat, shapeless body in the show.
>>
>>30896989
>in particular /mlp/ has gained quite a widely known notoriety for not giving two shits what their peers think of them

Lol, absolut garbage. If you were secure in your bronyism, you wouldn't have flaunted it everywhere. "LOOK AT ME IM A BRONY!" You were all like that. The "I just don't give a fuck what you think, mom!" Is a massively transparent bit of posturing. People who are secure about their hobbies don't need to bring them up apropos of nothing. Do you really think anyone did anything except laugh at stuff like "I'm a brony. DEAL WITH IT!"?
>>
>>30897077
I think you are mistaking /mlp/ with reddit and legit, actual low-function autists.
>>
File: 1361031126943.jpg (19KB, 425x282px) Image search: [Google]
1361031126943.jpg
19KB, 425x282px
Got drunk and walked into my local F.Y.E and bought a whole box of blindbag ponies while telling the hot cashier all about the show.
>>
File: 1486771789572.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486771789572.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>30897077
No one gives a shit about what you have to say. You're merely spouting the same rhetoric we've heard a thousand times before, and will likely hear a thousand times more. You're even more pathetic than we are, so you may as well go circlejerk on /pol/ about how much you hate the Jews,
>>
File: 1457077181990.png (133KB, 495x454px) Image search: [Google]
1457077181990.png
133KB, 495x454px
>>30896663
I joined a brony society, right at the beginning of first year at Uni, just to spite my parents.
Went twice to their meetings before my autism prohibited me from partaking in any more activities with groups of people larger than 0.
Autism really is a double-edged sword.
>>
>>30897528
What would you guys even do? Watch episodes together?
>>
>>30896747
When we were shitposting about love and tolerance on /b/ and /co/, there were actual retards that thought we were not ironic. They actually believe that the whole love and tolerance thing came from the show, that's how warped they are in their mind.
>>
>>30897705
Fart about and organise charity events, as the student union dictated that they have to do more than fart about and watch episodes.
Few months down the line, they were selling MLP-themed cupcakes at a stall on campus, wearing pony ears 'n' whatnot, for charity.
Tiny paper Pinkie Pies were swirling among the leaves that day.
>>
>>30896747
>acted like it was this really serious development in your life. Why did you let yourself be talked into that?
Religion in a nutshell
>>
>Never revealed my powerlevel.
>No intention to.
>Never looked to buy anything even implying MLP (like a CM keychain).
>The only people who probably know are the ISPs, MI5 & 6, NSA, etc.
Not too bad. And I feel greatly superior to most other Anons here.
>>
>>30896663
>cool with homos
Well there's the fucking problem.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.