[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if your waifu looked at you like pic related and said. "Be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

What if your waifu looked at you like pic related and said.
"Be honest Anon, is life worth living?"
What would you say to her?
>>
>>30894256
I'd probably fart on her face.
>>
File: tfw mamas boy.jpg (30KB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
tfw mamas boy.jpg
30KB, 640x346px
>>30894256
My life right now? No, but if I were to ann hiro, it'd literally kill my mom.
That's the only woman who loves me, and I can't hurt her like that.
>>
>>30894256
I would say to her that there is always a chance that things will get better. Life is worth living as long as you strive to make the best out of your life. Then I would fart on her face.
>>
>>30894271
The smell would renew her happiness to live
>>
>>30894256
meh. It is what it is.
>>
File: k.jpg (11KB, 312x162px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
11KB, 312x162px
>>30894256
no not always, often times it feels like the opposite in fact. Most of the carefree and happy times in your life already passed in childhood, and most of your life at this point will be full with hardships and pain.

You already are surviving, but now you must learn to let go of suffering, and start living.
>>
File: 1503953561230.png (41KB, 698x592px) Image search: [Google]
1503953561230.png
41KB, 698x592px
>>30894279
Same here. My father would get over but being an only child and being so closend with my mom, it would kill her.
She's one of the very few reasons why I'm still here today.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.