[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So you're telling me that she got away from the danger by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: twalotsprakle.png (84KB, 416x360px) Image search: [Google]
twalotsprakle.png
84KB, 416x360px
So you're telling me that she got away from the danger by blindly having hope and jumping but SOMEHOW landing safely in the one thing that would propel her back up? This show's deus ex machinas better not be this bad in season 7.
>>
Still has better writing than Game of Thrones.
>>
File: 5683658.gif (438KB, 381x212px) Image search: [Google]
5683658.gif
438KB, 381x212px
>>30893921
>>
>>30893916
It's called a leap of faith. Sometimes you have to take a chance, not knowing if everything will work out okay. This is symbolized in the show by having the character literally take a flying leap, and somehow everything works out okay.
>>
>>30893916
This is far and away the worst moral on the show and its even worse considering that season 1 cared way too much about morals.
>>
>>30893916
but but....anon,season 1 is perfect
the board had posted several times that is the best season
>>
>>30893921
Play with her ass
>>
>>30894006
>This is far and away the worst moral on the show

found the Fedora.
>>
>>30894113
Ignore religion for a moment. Do you really want to teach a moral about blindly believing things without reason? Pseudoscience is still a real issue as people believe in anti-vaccine conspiracies and other nonsense based on such blind faith.
>>
>>30894127
Pinkie demonstrated several times that she can accurately predict the future but twilight refused to believe it because she didn't understand it.
>>
>>30893921
2011-2016
>>
>>30894180
That can be applied to pseudosciences as well, they can look effective, but actually aren't. Think of the vaccines cause autism nonsense, people see someone get a vaccine then develop autism, so they think that the vaccines caused it, when they really didn't.
>>
>>30893976
Leap of faiths only work when there's something TOO have faith in; like if dash or the temple itself had told them to have faith in them and jump.

Without something to have faith in, her actions weren't actual "FAITH" but just blind idiotic hope that a miracle would happen.
This is the issue; It would have worked out better if the bridge somnambula had crossed had been invisible in the story, and they were having faith that it was still there all those years later for them to cross.

>>30894113
The moral would have been fine if there had been something like a voice or part of the legend that commanded or asked them to jump out in the nothingness.
>>
>>30894180
Also, this would have worked, if Pinkie's pinkie sense had started twitching and She'd told Daring do that they'd need to believe her tail and just go for it.
SOMETHING to indicate that was a correct course of action.
>>
File: 1504646446985.gif (245KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1504646446985.gif
245KB, 500x560px
>>30893916
>he hasn't watched the Daring Done leak
>>
>>30894216
Not even Pinkie understand her Pinkie sense, she just goes for it.
>>
>>30894209
>It would have worked out better if the bridge somnambula had crossed had been invisible in the story, and they were having faith that it was still there all those years later for them to cross.
I agree
>>
>>30894622
That's obviously what he was referencing.
Christ i can't imagine being this braindead.
>>
>>30894209
But the fart pyramids were so funny and random! XD
>>
>>30893916
There appears to be an animation error in this scene, where are Twilight's wings?
>>
O
>>
MY
>>
>>30893916
Daring Done was just retarded as Feeling Pinkie Keen and both of them were a huge flaws of their own seasons. Berrow should kill herself to improve the quality of the show.
>>
>>30897536
Feeling Pinkie Keen was fun though
>>
OP here. I enjoyed Daring Done and Feeling Pinkie Keen for being fun. I don't care about leaps of faith.

Somnambula is cute.
>>
>>30893916
Cartoon physics for storytelling.
Don't be dense.
>>
>>30893921
I don't watch Game of Thrones, someone explain
>>
>>30894127
>without reason
When something is shown to be correct over and over again, even if you don't understand why, that isn't believing it without reason.
>>
>>30897571
Agreed. Some of the best slapstick in the show.
>>
>>30894127

>anti-vaccine conspiracies

Balding liberal detected. Enjoy your mercury poisoning!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.