[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boy, I'll tell ya! It sure is nice to meet someone who can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Boy, I'll tell ya!
It sure is nice to meet someone who can tolerate my shitty unhealthy lifestyle.
Back when I lived with my parents it was always.
"Pinkie you should really get a job, pinkie you should really consider going to school, pinkie you shouldn't be sucking random colts dicks. Don't you want to save yourself for marriage?"
Pfffft what losers am I right buddy?
A real special somepony doesn't mind if you've taken a couple cocks in the pooper.
Or that you don't have a good job, or that you're in crippling debt because you always buy shit you don't need on credit.
And he especially doesn't care that you don't shower regularly.
Say you don't mind paying for my meal right?
>>
File: mmm what a lovely tea party.png (106KB, 439x402px) Image search: [Google]
mmm what a lovely tea party.png
106KB, 439x402px
>>30892352
It's unhealthy to project this much, OP
>>
>>30892352
I want to eat pancakes covered in the massive amount of semen dripping from pinkie's asshole
>>
>>30892352
Pinkie confirmed for being a Stacy who only wanted betas to buy her food.
>>
>>30892352
"Ma'am, I just work here. Did you want a refill or not?"
>>
>>30892352
>>30892371
CAN YOU IDIOTS STOP BEING /b/ FOR 1 MEASLY DAY?
>>
>>30892381
>pinkiefag is as anally annihilated as his waifu
>>
>>30892352
>Say you don't mind paying for my meal right?
Whatever, as long as you suck my dick right after.
>>
>>30892352
Roleplaying is illegal, but go ahead, it's way better than glimmer posting
>>
>>30892675
Go to bed, rulefag.
>>
>>30892675
if you want to play rulefag at least learn what the fucking rules are and mean first.
>>
>>30892675
This is roleplaying? Lol, I thought it was just OP telling his life story.
>>
File: 1357822233238.jpg (82KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1357822233238.jpg
82KB, 500x500px
>>30892352
Limiting sex to only during showers will fix one of these problems.
If only the debt and job problems could be fixed through sex as well...
>>
>>30894306
You could pay her to have sex with you.
Genius!
>>
>>30894319
Wait, you vs have sex WITHOUT paying?!?!?!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.