[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>pegasi weigh less than unicorns and earth ponies because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: 592961.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
592961.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>pegasi weigh less than unicorns and earth ponies because they have to be light to fly
They walk on clouds, I don't care how light you think Pegasi are they're not that light. Also Pegasi are ponies with the wings of vultures and the mobility of hummingbirds, there is no weight you can give them that will allow them to move the way they do. Plus the show itself has never implied that Pegasi are any lighter than other ponies.

What's the point of trying to use RL physics to try to justify a headcanon when there are obviously some very different physics at play?
>>
>>30891730
They have magic, dipshit
>>
>>30891730
Is a fucking kids show. Get a fucking life
>>
>>30891756
That's the point.
>>
>>30891730
>What's the point of trying to use RL physics to try to justify a headcanon when there are obviously some very different physics at play?

some people find that fun
>>
>>30891730
>>30891730
>What's the point of trying to use RL physics to try to justify a headcanon when there are obviously some very different physics at play?
Some people just aren't that bright.
>>
I think the fact that Twilight's wings are bigger than pegasi wings is evidence that pegasi are lighter. Twilight's have to be bigger because she is not a pegasus.
>>
>>30891730
Because if you assume that their world still have same physics as ours than you can discuss it, apply logic to it etc.
If you want to analazy something in Equestria you need to have some basis to do it, and RL physic is only physic that we know so it's only one that we can apply. Then you just slap magic on it so you end with normal physic + magic that is still bound by laws of physic.

If you assume that their world work on different basics then there is no point of discussing anything because it just became abstract clusterfuck.
Of course if you don't want to over analyze Equestria and to treat it as real place, and just want to analyze show itself then applying real physics is pointless.
>>
>>30891730
Was there always an eagle there or is that edited?
>>
>>30891968
I think the fact that Bulk Biceps is far heavier than any pony other than Trouble Shoes but has the smallest wings of any Pegasus and can still fly means you haven't thought this through. I think the fact that Royal Guards can fly with Twilight Sparkle and Spike and a Chariot means that Twilight wouldn't need larger wings than a Royal Guard's to only carry herself around. You might say that the Chariots are magic or something but we've seen multiple times in the show where a Pegasus has been able to fly while carrying a Earth Pony or a Unicorn, if they need to be light to fly they would be unable to carry a "heavy" Earth Pony while flying.
>>
>>30892112
No.
>>
File: thick atmosphere.png (1MB, 1920x2500px) Image search: [Google]
thick atmosphere.png
1MB, 1920x2500px
>>30891730
>>
>>30891756
This. How is this even a question, twilight has to use a cloudwalking spell in s1, its pretty clearly just metaphysical magic at work.
>>
File: 54166136.jpg (14KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
54166136.jpg
14KB, 250x238px
>>30891730
>The 'YUO CAN'T KNO' argument
Well how about we just never talk about it then, you astounding homoqueer?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.