[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just got finished watching Daring Done. Why... Why the fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1497526794306.png (804KB, 1265x997px) Image search: [Google]
1497526794306.png
804KB, 1265x997px
Just got finished watching Daring Done.

Why...
Why the fuck did the writers waste this opportunity. They could've been done with the ridiculous canon killer that is Daring Doo in the real world of Equestria, and made a pretty good character driven episode of Rainbow Dash learning to accept that Daring is truly retiring, but instead it was just another pointless Daring Doo adventure. Granted the moral would have been analogous to Tanks for the Memories, but it would have still been a great episode. Instead we got more drivel.

Daring Doo's adventures weren't ever meant to be the main focus anyway, as they were a set piece to a story about Rainbow learning to love reading. The fact of Daring Doo being real has disgusted me since Season 4 and they had a chance to right that wrong and they FUCKED IT UP.

Seriously. Worst episode of the season BY FAR.
>>
>>30889244
>>
>>30889244
Stupid purpleposter
>>
>people using your reaction images to post sentiments you don't agree with
>>
Yeah
It's also the worst dash and worst ponk episode ever

Not for the reasons you gave, but still
>>
>>30889244
Get the cock out of your mouth before you start spouting shit, OP.
>>
>>30889244
I agree with you OP but I also already accepted that the show is shit 90% of the time so I can't get mad anymore.
>>
File: 1177383.jpg (145KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1177383.jpg
145KB, 800x800px
>>30889244
>it's the worst episode of the season BY FAR because they didn't write off a character I don't like
Are you literally autistic?
>>
>>30889244
This is a fantasy show about talking ponies, magic, and dragons. So why do people here get triggered that Daring Do ended up being real instead of just a book character?
>>
>>30889244
HAHAHAHA
SLAT
>>
File: 86473256.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
86473256.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>30889244
>all these casul scum thinking their opinion matters
come back when youre dedicated enough to watch the show live or at least within the day.
>>
>>30890645
Second layer address translation?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.