[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wahh wahh s3 was mediocre >Wahh wahh s5 was not up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

>Wahh wahh s3 was mediocre
>Wahh wahh s5 was not up to par
This is a show with 7 seasons you morons, name one within the same demo/genres that can compare....the very best cartoon you can name that's comparable likely has dips in (subjective) quality and peeks, even if it only had one season, you could compare mere episodes and it would be the same
>>
>>30888203
Oh don't mind them they're just twifags who can't accept that Twilight got wings. They'll rant about some writer or another and blame it on dubious "quality", but really they're just mad twilight got wings. Still..
>>
File: j.png (1MB, 1160x1413px) Image search: [Google]
j.png
1MB, 1160x1413px
>>30888203
Sonic the hedgehog.
>>
>>30888241
the Sonic Boom show is unironically better than fim
>>
>>30888203
Hasdrones should be banned on sight.
>>
owhs eht gnihctaw<
>>
>>30888203
Ah just let em have it anon, hatred and "superior taste" is the only thing they have left, they don't even have a place to go anymore, poor lost souls
>>
>>30888354
Fandom fans should be murdered on birth
>>
>>30888354
>>30889920
These sorts of exchanges are entirely pointless and only serve to obfuscate real discussion. That is to say, I think you both should fuck off, but not becuase you belong to one camp or another. It's more just that your one liners are tantamount to shitposting and nothing more.

>inb4 someone gets rustled that I used big words
I use big words when I don't feel like typing out the paragraph that would otherwise be required by not using them.
>>
>>30888354
you are a terrible person and a detriment to this community. Take your >muh little girl's show isn't good enough for me and fuck yourself because if you compare seasons 5-7 to 1-3 without your delusional goggles on you'll see that the show is either on par or slightly better in quality.
>>
>>30888308
nah
>>
>>30888203
I really, really find AJ boring
But this pic is really, really hot
Like, I want her to look at me like that as I ask her to suck me off or something, and then fuck her muzzle until I start painting her throat white and then realize she's still giving me that expression
>>
>>30888203
season 3 sucked because the elements of harmony had no inclusion in it.
season 5 and continuing seasons, sucks for the same reason.
There's really no reason for non-autistic people to watch it when
hasbro has swapped an intricate world filled with mysteries for
shitty memes and fan pandering.

enjoy your new show, neo/mlp/
>>
>>30888203
>just because everyone else does it it's okay
I liked all the seasons except 3 and even I can say you're retarded
>>
>>30888203
>you're not allowed to say bad things are bad
>>
>>30889996
>I use big words when I don't feel like typing out the paragraph that would otherwise be required by not using them.
Because you're a lazy piece of shit who can't express himself.
>>
>>30889996
>and only serve to obfuscate real discussion.
Yes, but if you give the idiots a finger then they bite your whole hand off. It's best if you ignore them, berate them, piss on them, ban them, discourage them.

If you try to make a quick, honest, smart conversation with a redneck pretending he's honest, smart and qucik then everyone will have a bad time.
>>
>>30890502
>hasbro has swapped an intricate world filled with mysteries for
>shitty memes and fan pandering.

Explain how
You can't, period.
>>
>>30890502
nopony cares, faggot.
>>
File: 7-rainbowdash.png (130KB, 772x835px) Image search: [Google]
7-rainbowdash.png
130KB, 772x835px
>>30890981
>nopony
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.