[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time we had a good applejack episode that wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 4321423143214123.png (84KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
4321423143214123.png
84KB, 300x169px
When was the last time we had a good applejack episode that wasn't good because the rest of her family carried the episode?
>>
>>30888185
I dunno when's the last time you cared.
>>
>>30888185
never actually

there is not a single good "solo" AJ episode
>>
>>30888185
>Applejack
>interesting personality
She is the straight man of the relationship, its either someone else being the conflict or she being stubborn muh traditions
>>
>>30888212
There are a lot of episodes with AJ being the source of the conflict. Episodes like:

Some Pony to Watch Over Me
Carts Before the Ponies
Honest Apples
Applejack's Day Off
>>
>>30888185
She had all the funniest lines and moments in Some Pony To Watch Over Me.

Also, Applebucking season still holds up.
>>
>>30888221

And all of those episodes are shit.
>>
>>30888250
>She had all the funniest lines and moments in Some Pony To Watch Over Me.
No she didn't. The CMC did.
>*song number* no time for a song!
>how does AB sleep? like she does everything, with sass
>SBs reaction to AJ while "sleeping"

The only funny moment AJ had was the double helmet gag. Beyond that, AJ was just obnoxious that episode.
>>
File: le ebin shitposting maymay.png (366KB, 736x985px) Image search: [Google]
le ebin shitposting maymay.png
366KB, 736x985px
>>30888185
>shitposting about applejack
>top cunt episode pic

stellar meme friend
>>
>>30888185
More like "only time", Applebuck Season.
>>
Would Glimmer be able to save an AJ episode? Even the CMC (some of the best characters on the show) can't counteract how poorly written and bad AJ is, but maybe someone a bit more chaotic like Glimmer would make an AJ episode interesting.
>>
It's sad when fucking Spike has had better episodes than Applejack lately.
>>
>>30888369
>Glimglam and AJ encounter a problem
>Glimmy has one of hers "not exactly peaceful" ideas for a solution
>they go with it, because AJ is all for simple and direct solutions
>AJ takes it to the extreme
>she discovers her darker side she didn't know she had
Could work. AJ being all too perfect so far is great for introducing character blemishes.
>>
File: young21.png (730KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
young21.png
730KB, 800x733px
best AJ episode right here
>>
>>30888185
The Mane Attraction
I know it's also Coloratura episode, but AJ had a big supportive role guiding Rara so I say it counts
>>
I am trying to think of the worst possible idea for an applejack episode that has a realistic shot of getting into the show, but I just can't think of any episode that could be worse than Cart Before the Ponies.

That episode did literally everything wrong, every single bad trope for AJ episodes was played: AJ ignoring her sister and being oblivious to her wants, AJ being overprotective to an obnoxious degree, AJ being such a traditionalist that she would question the legitimacy her own sister, AJ caring more about material items than her sister, and AJ blaming her sister despite everything being her own fault.
>>
>>30888672
Probably the closest thing to a good AJ episode that isn't carried by her family. Even then, the good parts weren't with AJ.
>>
>AJ
>good
>ever
No.
>>
>>30888185
AJ is the dullest of the original six. It's as simple as that.
>>
File: masturboop.jpg (81KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
masturboop.jpg
81KB, 600x600px
>>30888185
Never
They should just retcon her and make it so that Glim was the element of honesty from the very beginning
>>
>>30889978
AJ really needed some sort of goal or ambition in life to give her more flexibility
>>
>>30889978
You can't even troll an AJ thread, because everyone agrees that she's dull.
>>
>>30889998
Better yet, make Apple Bloom the element of honesty, but since she is young, Glimmer is her mentor in honesty because Glimmer is deemed to be superior in the art of honesty.
>>
>>30890003
Or some problems other than overwork. She's not flawed enough.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.