[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think FiM Unicorns have a weird preoccupation with virginity,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: rarity_by_blindcoyote-d8xzg4r[1].png (607KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
rarity_by_blindcoyote-d8xzg4r[1].png
607KB, 600x1000px
Do you think FiM Unicorns have a weird preoccupation with virginity, like unicorns of real-world lore?
>>
>>30888112
Is that why you're so attracted to them?
>>
>>30888120
Possibly.
>>
>>30888112
Probably not, only because we've seen nothing that's canon to lead to that conclusion.
>>
>>30888112
Only human virginity

>Anon arrives in Equestria
>Most ponies think he's weird and scary, and avoid him
>Unicorns, however, feel drawn to him
>As if compelled by some kind of primeval instinct that they've never experienced before
>They're very friendly and help him establish a life in his new home
>Soon he's made friends with every unicorn in Ponyville, as well as the 1/3rd unicorn Princesses
>They like to lay their heads in his lap for some reason
>As he's seen socializing with lots of (unicorn) ponies, the others start to approach him
>His new unicorn friends don't seem to like that for some reason
>They especially start acting weird if they catch him taking to mares
>He flirted a bit with the mare who sells Apples, only for her to get telepathically yanked away and a gaggle of unicorns to suddenly flank him and try to lead him off to go see a movie or play Frisbee or whatever
>Anon realizes that something's wrong when he wakes up in the middle of the night to catch a couple of unicorns guarding his bedroom door
>He goes to Twilight for help, and she offers to let him stay in the castle until she can figure out what's going on
>As she leads him inside, she turns to a couple of unicorns watching from a distance and winks
>They all breathe a sigh of relief
>Their Special Human will stay pure, for now at least
>>
>>30888112
No, but their fans do.
>>
Rarity only violates the most pure asses
>>
>>30888112
Please post traditional Twi and Rara Unicorns please and thank you.
>>
>>30889396
Eh, I'm going to bed soon but I'll create a new thread just for that tomorrow if this thread isn't still around.

I like the classical unicorn look a lot. . . .Maybe a little unsure about the cloven hooves.
>>
>>30888274
seems like a pointless waste of effort
>>
I like the story, abandoned though it may be, where humans are mythical creatures in Equestria in place of unicorns to us, so ponies think they have magical properties and follow virgin ponies around.
Anon appears, can't speak their language, ends up feeling inclined to trust Rainbow Dash and follow her. She swears she's not a virgin. Her friends don't believe her.
>>
>>30889349
>that neck
>>
>>30888112
I wish unicorns in FIM had silver blood like in mythology.
>>
File: 1479153601038.gif (2MB, 306x302px) Image search: [Google]
1479153601038.gif
2MB, 306x302px
>>30888112
The virgins on this board are anything but pure.
>>
>>30888112
No, because they aren't unicorns. They are unicorn ponies.
>>
>>30888112
>Rarity
>Virginity
I dont think she knows the meaning of the word, anon.
>>
BUMP FOR THE UNICORN GOD
>>
>>30891050
Oh, I thought that was just a Harry Potter thing. :|

Does drinking the blood of a unicorn pony give you a cursed half-life?
>>
>>30892472
No, it just gives you mercury poisoning.
>>
>>30892472
God fucking damn do I hate people that thinks everything comes from Harry potter or Tolkien. Was watching a documentary on Medieval Europe and saw comments on how it was so much like Game of Thrones. Of course it is. Most authors take inspiration from history and mythology. They are not really creative at all to be honest.

Makes me so angry for some reason.
>>
>>30888112
Does masturbation ruin it for unicorns virginity obsession,
would they help you with your sexual needs as long as it meant keeping your virginity
Do blowjobs count?
>>
>>30888112
It's a fucking cartoon OP.
>>
File: 1354140018623.jpg (8KB, 158x156px) Image search: [Google]
1354140018623.jpg
8KB, 158x156px
>>30892598
Masturbation is like edging of sexual energy. You only temporarily release it, but without another organism to absorb it it ultimately returns back to your own body. It condenses and becomes more and more perverse and degenerate feeling of perpetual frustration that's like pure crack for power hungry unicorns.
>>
File: oh fuck.png (357KB, 600x593px) Image search: [Google]
oh fuck.png
357KB, 600x593px
>>30892651
>Pretty much anyone on this board can be a limitless pool of energy for unicorns
>Virgin Anon leads a swarm of loyal unicorns which he supplies with his vast virgin energy that he has over years of masturbation
Sign me up
>>
>>30892523
Part of the reason /lit/ tells you to read the greeks and the bible is that they're referenced out the ass in a lot of classic works. It's what you do with it that determines whether you're creative or not. Elves, for instance, were commonly thought of as the little Christmas varieties in Tolkien's day. He took inspiration from both norse and irish myth with careful consideration to making a coherent history and culture. Whereas most of those who came after thought his brand of elves was cool and just threw them in.
>>
>>30892686
You can only lose your virginity once dumbass. It's a one time power-up.
>>
>>30889744
This.

Any mare that's been around anon for more than a week would get that his virginity is in no danger...

Unless yak females came across him. His BO would probably remind them of home, causing them to jump his unwilling bones, or something.
>>
>>30889793
Got a link?
>>
>>30889793
Come on anon don't leave me hanging
>>
>>30894051
It's cancelled, but here:
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/283859/human-blood
>>
>>30896044
Neat
>>
>>30888112
>>30896381
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.